Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,407 members, 7,861,147 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 03:31 AM

Long Reach Of Oppression: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Long Reach Of Oppression: (227 Views)

Ramadan: Irish Potatoes, Yam Beyond Reach Of Maiduguri Residents / Irresponsible Leaders Using Religion As Tool Of Oppression – Kukah / EndSARS: We Strongly Oppose Oppression, Brutality And Intimidation - Google (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Long Reach Of Oppression: by Elbinawi: 2:25am On Mar 25, 2019
Long Reach of Oppression:

She is from Kano state. Last week she attacked one of my Tweets that highlighted the many crimes and atrocities of Buhari's terrorist army in Zaria. She said Karma will catch up with me. I answered her that Karma will surely catch up with the bloodthirsty barbarians who buried Shia children alive in Mando mass grave.

Then today I saw her outburst on the bloody Kano Re-run election. She attacked #TyrantBuhari and cursed him. She said she regretted voting for him in the recent Presidential election.

Oppression should be categorically condemned. Oppression has a long reach. If today your neighbor is affected and you are silent then one day oppression will reach you.

In the Quran, God totally condemned oppression and oppressors. Buhari is not only an oppressor, Buhari is a wicked mass murderer and notorious Child-killer who burnt Shia children alive in Zaria. #ZariaGenocide

#KanoRerun

#ElbinawiTweets

(1) (Reply)

NDLEA Yet To Act On Alleged Cocaine-trafficker Who Evaded Trial / Apc Campaign Council Asks Igp,dss To Investigate Pdp Over ‘access To Inec Server / "Dark Days Of Impunity Are Gone For Good" – President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.