Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,607 members, 7,827,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje (17262 Views)

Emir Sanusi Receives CP Wakili Who Prevented Kano Election Rigging / Kano Residents Storm Emir's Palace, Seek Justice On Kano Election / Dangote, Emir Sanusi, Kano Elders Meet Over Inconclusive Kano Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by Foolishbuhari: 6:13am On Mar 25, 2019
grin

Gandollar my guy! Enjoy
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by israelmao(m): 6:22am On Mar 25, 2019
The camel,the beast of burden has spoken.This further reveals the insanity and wickedness ingrained in the abnormal bunch of people being chosen to lead in every stratum of government in Nigeria.Everything built before Buhari came into power has fallen apart before his very eyes.Those who usurped the people's will should be ready for either of these judgments;divine ostracization or judicial removal.I have never seen a genuine leader that kills people he wants to lead.

1 Like

Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:38am On Mar 25, 2019
this man is just So funny. .after what thugs did at gama and at other various polling units you called that democracy. ....then what will you call your bribe taking?
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by israelmao(m): 6:47am On Mar 25, 2019
valentineuwakwe:
this man is just So funny. .after what thugs did at gama and at other various polling units you called that democracy. ....then what will you call your bribe taking?

You called this funny?Wickedness and vampirism are being enthroned in Nigeria.
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by Premiumwriter: 7:01am On Mar 25, 2019
namiji2598:

Kano people does not support Atiku nor PDP, they support individual candidate oga
kwankwanso have really tried in kano, of to say he wanted to engage himself in the kind of violence that ganduje did on that day, imagine the kind of blood that will be shed
everybody keeps saying this nonsense yet the opposite is the case.

So ganduje dollar tape was not a reason good enough for the people of kano to vote him out?

If truly the votes represent the people's will then the north and Nigeria still have a long way to go.
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by fk001(m): 7:05am On Mar 25, 2019
StOla:
How Ganduje was able to overcome a deficit of over 26k votes, really confirms to me that Kwankwaso is an overhyped politician.

While Kwankwaso was running helter skelter and wailing on re-election day, Ganduje was playing football with the political destiny of Kwankwaso.

Anyway, the candidate of PDP, Abba Yusuf, was seen supporting Buhari for the presidency, instead of Atiku of PDP.

I wonder what the rejected Atiku has to say now about Kwankwaso and his puppet in-law, considering how Atiku was humiliated by Kano voters.

You no little about Kano supplementary election.

Sometimes we have to see things beyond our political party
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by MrBONE2(m): 7:08am On Mar 25, 2019
Pavore9:
GanDollar no well! cheesy

He is well even without Babarigasa grin

Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by maninani: 7:13am On Mar 25, 2019
Kano did not conduct free and fair election talk more if the rerun election. What we are seeing today in Nigerian politics is lack honesty and integrity.
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by AMvanquish: 7:15am On Mar 25, 2019
StOla:
How Ganduje was able to overcome a deficit of over 26k votes, really confirms to me that Kwankwaso is an overhyped politician.

While Kwankwaso was running helter skelter and wailing on re-election day, Ganduje was playing football with the political destiny of Kwankwaso.

Anyway, the candidate of PDP, Abba Yusuf, was seen supporting Buhari for the presidency, instead of Atiku of PDP.

I wonder what the rejected Atiku has to say now about Kwankwaso and his puppet in-law, considering how Atiku was humiliated by Kano voters.

Bros. The violence would consume Kano if Kwankwaso was to toe that line. At the expense of who, peace is still better than destruction.

1 Like

Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by udemzyudex(m): 7:36am On Mar 25, 2019
StOla:

What are you saying mister? Why over hype politician?

Didn't you see what happened in Kano? Why not ask yourself why Kwankwaso preferred candidates was leading with over 26k vote despite the fact that he didn't do well in the presidential election for Atiku?

You better know what you're saying mister even gandollar can not say Kwankwaso is a over hype politician.
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by Banter1(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2019
May God punish you and your entire family. you will not know peace, thief.
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by muhdfaruq(m): 7:42am On Mar 25, 2019
StOla:

pls shut up your mouth,people in kano where not allowed to vote thier choice.Thugs chased voters way in some wards with consent of Nigerian police,kano cp was send to an outskirt LGA(Sumaila),two DIG's and one I.G were sent from the federation.We voted for Buhari during the presidential election,while in the governoship election people were not given the right to vote thier choice.How would they say in some wards PDP has zero votes,"That is impossible".

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by Banter1(m): 7:45am On Mar 25, 2019
StOla:

and you believe he won? you most be on something they called goodluck.

1 Like

Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by middlebelter(m): 7:50am On Mar 25, 2019
I feel very ashamed of the way APC is running this country. Imagine if GEJ showed this type of respiration in rigging election, would PMB be in Aso Rock today?

You deployed DIG, AIG etc and there was violence? Will it be safe to conclude the police helped Ganduje to victory against the wish of Kano people?

Will Ganduje have have saying this is democracy im action if he has lost by tge same margine he won?
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by Seetto: 8:05am On Mar 25, 2019
StOla:

What people failed to realised is that ganduje is the political pillar behind kwankwaso, kwankwaso become popular in his second term as governor with ganduje supportive effort,, the red cap becomes a pppular movement in kano, tagged kwankwasiya ammana, after fall out between the two political giants, the movement popularity diminished.
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by DumbpoorMynd: 8:55am On Mar 25, 2019
Foolishbuhari:
grin

Gandollar my guy! Enjoy

The guy even dey too exhausted to talk much grin

He said the election is democratic as if elections weren't democratic before grin cheesy

Gandollar gandollar! Chop belleful well well sha because e be like na tribunal go judge am Las Las even though we don't trust them.
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:08am On Mar 25, 2019
Premiumwriter:
everybody keeps saying this nonsense yet the opposite is the case.

So ganduje dollar tape was not a reason good enough for the people of kano to vote him out?

If truly the votes represent the people's will then the north and Nigeria still have a long way to go.

Kano state house of assembly doesn't have the political will to remove the governor even when they saw all the videos and going by the elections it was really a do or die affair imagine when the commissioner was in charge things were normal but when the AIG was sent it was bloody and thuggery all the way.

EU, UK, USA& Co... You made a statement to ban politicians and co from coming or entering your country. Please enforce that even to uniform personnels who were involved in the disgraceful democratic elections.. Giant of Africa their a*s!!
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by eagleeye2: 9:24am On Mar 25, 2019
grin Sai Gandolla Sai Buhari
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by jaxxy(m): 10:30am On Mar 25, 2019
semyman:
PDP are suspects with the way they cry whenever they loose

Pdp comes out for a decent elections and Apc brings thugs trained by mc oluomo to disrupt Kano elections. How can u call the process credible? There is Smtn inherently wrong with Apc and it’s ideology. They seem to be competing for the most worst party behavior with Pdp. Trying to destroy every positive legacy they shud build on. Creating a vice that can destroy not only democracy bt them also. Shameless beings.

1 Like

Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by successjohnny(m): 11:17am On Mar 25, 2019
There are 35 other states in Nigeria plus the FCT, and no one needs passport to travel to any of them from Kano. If you're not okay with the winner, move pls. If people are complaining of Ganduje, I wonder why we all have not left Benue for Ortom. If Ortom can win Benue, then Ganduje should even try presidency next time.
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by Agugbadin: 12:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
We don't want a thief to rule Kano state anymore, Ganduje must go
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by Xander85: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Esseite:
This is obviously a stolen mandate, it would be retrieved.

Apc is just a conglomerate of thugs and violence prone nutcases right from their leaders to their minions and lackeys here..

Dogs and baboon - Buhari
Body bags - el rufai
Party of saint rogues - oshomole
Rivers of blood - amaechi
Holding an Inec EO at gunpoint - okorocha
War saw warsaw - akpabio
Mase thief - agege
Babanriga BDC - ganduje
Nigerian pablo escobar - Tinubu

Very uncouth set of people.. to those comparing Kano election to Bauchi, Sokoto and Benue, you need to get your heads examined, you should be comparing kano to the last Osun supplementary election.

So true! One can't help but notice how uncouth, uncivilised, thuggish and desperately power hungry they are. You even notice those traits in the ones on here! sad
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by yusuftames(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
By the grace of God gand uh je and all those that backed him right from buhari down Ward they will finish well fake integrity!
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
So he won.Download this lovely and beautiful newly released love song from Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by deewhaaat(m): 9:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
God judgement is coming to you Ganduje for the life of many that died and injured, because you don't want to leave Government house. God judgement is coming soon, no delay.�
Re: Kano Election Was 'Democratic', Those Who Are Unhappy Should Accept - Ganduje by Oldsilver: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
yarimo:
Congratulations to governor GANDUJE man of the people carry on sir.
I'm a confirmed APC man but I'm highly disappointed that Ganduje won cos he's a corrupt bribe taker, and Buhari was wrong to support him. I pray the court orders a rerun and that Kwankwaso stooge gets elected

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekweremadu: APC & PDP Unite Against Attack, We All Have A Responsibility / APC NWC Divided On Oshiomhole’s Fate / Sanwo-Olu Meets Media And Entertainment Investors In America (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.