Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,729 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:51 PM

Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! (976 Views)

Senate Leadership: APC Governors Step In / Senate Leadership: Minority Leader Slot Tears PDP Senators Apart - The Nation / Saraki’s Loyalists Will Not Be Among Senate Leadership –omo-agege (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by lilwheezy1(m): 6:53am On Mar 25, 2019
A thought came to me now , So igbos refused to vote APC candidates to the house in the east and APC happens to be the majority party in both the house of Assembly and house of Rep , How then will any Politician from the east become either the senate president or deputy , likewise in the house of Rep too , who will vote them in ? Pdp or Apga they gave thier vote to .

Nobody hates igbos , they just need to learn more on how to play politics , its a game of numbers , you always need people , even your enemies .
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by aolawale025: 7:00am On Mar 25, 2019
Alliances can be built. Any APGA or another party senator can be SP thru an alliance. In 1983, a speaker from NPP was chosen from the east in a NPN dominated house of Reps

2 Likes

Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by GMbuharii: 7:30am On Mar 25, 2019
lilwheezy1:
A thought came to me now , So igbos refused to vote APC candidates to the house in the east and APC happens to be the majority party in both the house of Assembly and house of Rep , How then will any Politician from the east become either the senate president or deputy , likewise in the house of Rep too , who will vote them in ? Pdp or Apga they gave thier vote to .

Nobody hates igbos , they just need to learn more on how to play politics , its a game of numbers , you always need people , even your enemies .

Ogogoro@ 6am

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by mrvitalis(m): 7:51am On Mar 25, 2019
lilwheezy1:

APC has two senators from the south east ....from two state that gave buhari over 25%...even though buhari did nothing for these states

If oyo that buhari is building road to (lagos-ibadan) and rail way to (lagos-ibadan) didn't vote for him ...so why should the south east

Apc have die hard followers in the south east

So no excuse here ....if they want to zone the senate president and president to the zone

To prove we the small igbos that support them right ...or betray our support and prove other igbos right that APC hate igbos ...the ball is in APC leadership court

3 Likes

Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by gidgiddy: 7:57am On Mar 25, 2019
lilwheezy1:

Majority of Igbos don't care about the office of the Senate president. The only Igbos who care about that position are Igbo APC members and they are a very small minority

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by lilwheezy1(m): 8:16am On Mar 25, 2019
GMbuharii:

Ogogoro@ 6am

grin grin grin

I'm not in naija , time zones are different Oga !
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by lilwheezy1(m): 8:18am On Mar 25, 2019
mrvitalis:

APC has two senators from the south east ....from two state that gave buhari over 25%...even though buhari did nothing for these states

If oyo that buhari is building road to (lagos-ibadan) and rail way to (lagos-ibadan) didn't vote for him ...so why should the south east

Apc have die hard followers in the south east

So no excuse here ....if they want to zone the senate president and president to the zone

To prove we the small igbos that support them right ...or betray our support and prove other igbos right that APC hate igbos ...the ball is in APC leadership court

We are not talking about buhari , lagos to ibadan railways , 2nd naija bridge .

I am talking about the senate , house of rep leadership and how it affect igbos , selection and road to 2023 .
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by lilwheezy1(m): 8:22am On Mar 25, 2019
Every Nigerian should not shy away that this does not concern them , it affect all of us , the price of Garri , clearing in the port , who gets what .

igbos should not say it does not concern us cos thats what got them to this stage , everyone needs relevance .

Politics of the country concerns all of us .

1 Like

Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by kapelvej: 8:28am On Mar 25, 2019
lilwheezy1:

sit down there and being doing analysis and looking for who voted for who. Just watch and see with suprise how the Senate leadership will go.save the post
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by GMbuharii: 8:29am On Mar 25, 2019
lilwheezy1:

I'm not in naija , time zones are different Oga !

M....y wey wia tie,go London na still m....y

grin

You are operating in a different time zone but still gat this kinda layman's ogogoro mindset, quite unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by mrvitalis(m): 8:58am On Mar 25, 2019
lilwheezy1:

We are not talking about buhari , lagos to ibadan railways , 2nd naija bridge .

I am talking about the senate , house of rep leadership and how it affect igbos , selection and road to 2023 .
Apc has enough people to make senate president from the south east

1 Like

Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by lilwheezy1(m): 9:22am On Mar 25, 2019
GMbuharii:

M....y wey wia tie,go London na still m....y

grin

You are operating in a different time zone but still gat this kinda layman's ogogoro mindset, quite unfortunate

I refuse to trade words with you anymore , this is a discuss and if you have nothing meaningful to contribute can you please shut up and face your front.
You seem like the one with no job sipping ogogoro this monday morning .

Frustrated soul !
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by helinues: 9:30am On Mar 25, 2019
You do need to tell a blind man is raining.

They will soon learn in hard way
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by GMbuharii: 9:41am On Mar 25, 2019
lilwheezy1:

I refuse to trade words with you anymore , this is a discuss and if you have nothing meaningful to contribute can you please shut up and face your front.
You seem like the one with no job sipping ogogoro this monday morning .

Frustrated soul !

E pain am
grin

ZmB in Cotonou
grin

1 Like

Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by Gandollar(f): 9:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Igbo APC supporters fall in here grin

Me will be watching the game from the fringes. grin
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by Gandollar(f): 9:46am On Mar 25, 2019
helinues:

Always chest beating. cheesy
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by lilwheezy1(m): 9:52am On Mar 25, 2019
helinues:

Exactly !
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by kernel001: 9:55am On Mar 25, 2019
lilwheezy1:

While aren't you bothered with tons of problems facing Nigeria?

Poorest country in the world.
Highest out of school children
Third highest IDP
High illiteracy
Insurgency

But you're fixated with Igbos, we didn't complain to you, neither did the Igbos agitate any political position, you're simply obsessed with the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by lilwheezy1(m): 10:27am On Mar 25, 2019
kernel001:

While aren't you bothered with tons of problems facing Nigeria?

Poorest country in the world.
Highest out of school children
Third highest IDP
High illiteracy
Insurgency

But you're fixated with Igbos, we didn't complain to you, neither did the Igbos agitate any political position, you're simply obsessed with the Igbos.

First, I'm not the president and every nation has its own problems, even the almighty USA.

secondly are you sure you are not complaining to me, what happened to
#marginalization,
#they Hate us,
#they don't want us to be president,
#they are not doing anything in our regions,
#there should be a port in Calabar,
#2nd niger bridge,
#no ports in Igbo land,
#FG should build a port in eastern Nigeria to help our business and so other complains(topics )
I see on the front page of this site.
You need good representatives to fight for you in the central, no one will give you anything on the platter of gold you need to sit down and know these things.

its a pity Igbos have a lot to gain from the federal govt but hatred won't let them see, the Jonathan you love so much did nothing for you.

Go back to the drawing board.
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by kernel001: 10:47am On Mar 25, 2019
lilwheezy1:

First, I'm not the president and every nation has its own problems, even the almighty USA.

secondly are you sure you are not complaining to me, what happened to
#marginalization,
#they Hate us,
#they don't want us to be president,
#they are not doing anything in our regions,
#there should be a port in Calabar,
#2nd niger bridge,
#no ports in Igbo land,
#FG should build a port in eastern Nigeria to help our business and so other complains(topics )
I see on the front page of this site.
You need good representatives to fight for you in the central, no one will give you anything on the platter of gold you need to sit down and know these things.

its a pity Igbos have a lot to gain from the federal govt but hatred won't let them see, the Jonathan you love so much did nothing for you.

Go back to the drawing board.

It's a pity that most of you don't travel round Nigeria. Assumptions doesn't give any clue to reality.

Hatred? So... Our choose of candidate(s) is now translated as hatred, right? When did Igbos compel you to vote their candidate? Please keep stories.

I wish you've been to the East of late, you will tell me one region that can be compared to the amount of development going on in the East.

Charity they say begins at home, please offer your advice to Nigeria, help your home before helping your enemies. We don't want your advice, help your poor country.

1 Like

Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by lilwheezy1(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2019
Now they are making demands !

S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership

https://www.nairaland.com/5099000/s-east-apc-demands-reps-speakership
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by GMbuharii: 8:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
[s]
lilwheezy1:
Now they are making demands !

S-east APC Demands Reps Speakership

https://www.nairaland.com/5099000/s-east-apc-demands-reps-speakership
[/s]
M....y

Minister of Igbo affairs
grin

You are here monitoring the Igbos and foaming in the mouth but you are silent over the northerners who are president and still wanna be senate President.

Your type Sha,Kai!!!! Spits!!!!!

This thread is very good.......for the thrash can

grin
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by lilwheezy1(m): 3:47pm On Mar 27, 2019
I said I was not going to trade words with that trol up there so I wont mention him , but let me give you your reply , politics is a game of numbers , that's what the igbos does not know , the north knows they have the numbers and any tribe that wants to be president in Nigeria must court their freindship and have their support , the PVC is a powerful tool in the north and in the south all we say is I don't care whoever wins they don't say that in the north .

This has to stop Anybody the north wants to be president will always be president , and the east can never come out and say they hate a candidate and not vote for him and when he wins they come out and make demands , it does not work .

Learn politics my people from the east , even Animals play it .
Re: Riddle Me This : Igbos And The Senate Leadership ! by lilwheezy1(m): 3:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
All I am saying in this thread is that , major representation in the center is very important especially for people that want things done in their region .

I am not against the igbos , I'm just trying to raise a topic we can all discuss and learn from eachother. Not everbody that says anything hates igbos or against there growth.

Mr gmbuhari or whatever I don't understand your stand

(1) (Reply)

Confusion And Hypocrisy : Islamization And Sudden Love Elzakzaky / Nnamdi Kanu Sends Letter To Emperor Of Japan. / Obaseki, Odubu, Ihonvbere Lose Choice Properties In Edo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.