Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online (915 Views)

Proven Strategies To Reduce Employees Absenteeism In The Workplace / How Much Can I Use To Start Selling Fried Yam And Potatoes By The Roadside / Learn How I Personally Made ₦400k Within A Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online by Genes1s: 8:25am On Mar 25, 2019
Hi, Hope you are doing good today?

I won’t want to bore you with unnecessary introduction so I am going to go straight to the point.
You must have read several thread here on nairaland claiming to teach you how to make money but the when you eventually try it out you find out it is nothing but a sham! You work for the websites and when it is time to pay you, they come up with excuses, some even go ahead to ban you claiming you have violated some of their rules. A blatant lie! How do I know this? I have been there several times and I know how it actually feels to be deceived. These had actually lead many to believe that it is not possible to ever make money online.

Today, I will be sharing this tutorial to you guys for free without paying a dime, and by the way, I am not selling any eBook also (I don’t even have time to create one), so put your mind at rest and follow this tutorial step-wise.

Before we start, I must warn you that this is not one of those get rich overnight posts that you read online. You have to work for this before you can actually get paid.
Note: Please and please, I am doing this out of freewill, I am not collecting a dime from anyone, if there is anything that is not cleared to you, leave a comment here or reach me via my whatsapp contact on my profile. Do not attack or say anything that is improper as I might be discouraged to never finish the post. I will be sharing this topic on three sections of this forum so if you see it in other sections do not be surprised as there are some people that are only glued to the job vacancy section.
Re: 3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online by Roses1759: 9:03am On Mar 25, 2019
Great job. God bless you for sharing your ideas.
Re: 3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online by Genes1s: 10:45am On Mar 25, 2019
Amen! smiley

I will be going to the next method by noon but ...
I need at least 5 people to comment before going to the next method cool
Re: 3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online by enolife2(m): 11:08am On Mar 25, 2019
am here with my 120 leaves book
Re: 3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online by Codeinelegend(m): 10:59am On Mar 30, 2019
Boss pls continue ur students are waiting
Re: 3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online by aredbros: 11:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Genes1s:
Method one
Link shortening/shrinking websites
This method has been around for some time but people are not quite aware of this. It is my number one on the list because let me be frank with you, you can continue to make money with this even while you are sleeping, yes doing nothing
What is it about?
A link shortening website is a website application that turns a long website link into short one.

This is Crazy!! - TRAFFIC doesn't get any BETTER than This!
Come claim YOUR 50,000 Free Ad Credits!
YOURS FREEEEEEE! To Claim Your Free Followers Click Here
Re: 3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online by ultravires(m): 11:25am On Mar 30, 2019
Ride on sir. I am in
Re: 3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online by skyscrapper: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nice one
Continue
Re: 3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online by folak48: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
We are patiently waiting sir.
Re: 3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
you really said it all..now i wnt to ask and I believe is the question every of your reader will want to ask..how do we get our payments or earnings? PayPal dnt pay Nigerians and how do one open/link the payoneer to his local bank account here in Nigeria?
please address this for us..thank you
Re: 3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online by valentineuwakwe(m): 9:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Genes1s:
Hi, Hope you are doing good today?

I won’t want to bore you with unnecessary introduction so I am going to go straight to the point.
You must have read several thread here on nairaland claiming to teach you how to make money but the when you eventually try it out you find out it is nothing but a sham! You work for the websites and when it is time to pay you, they come up with excuses, some even go ahead to ban you claiming you have violated some of their rules. A blatant lie! How do I know this? I have been there several times and I know how it actually feels to be deceived. These had actually lead many to believe that it is not possible to ever make money online.

Today, I will be sharing this tutorial to you guys for free without paying a dime, and by the way, I am not selling any eBook also (I don’t even have time to create one), so put your mind at rest and follow this tutorial step-wise.

Before we start, I must warn you that this is not one of those get rich overnight posts that you read online. You have to work for this before you can actually get paid.
Note: Please and please, I am doing this out of freewill, I am not collecting a dime from anyone, if there is anything that is not cleared to you, leave a comment here or reach me via my whatsapp contact on my profile. Do not attack or say anything that is improper as I might be discouraged to never finish the post. I will be sharing this topic on three sections of this forum so if you see it in other sections do not be surprised as there are some people that are only glued to the job vacancy section.

you really said it all..now i wnt to ask and I believe is the question every of your reader will want to ask..how do we get our payments or earnings? PayPal dnt pay Nigerians and how do one open/link the payoneer to his local bank account here in Nigeria?
please address this for us..thank you
Re: 3 Proven Ways I Personally Use To Make Money Online by Bouncer001: 12:40pm On Mar 31, 2019
I think so to
After everything how do we get paid

(1) (Reply)

Siao Entry Level Test / Census Adhoc Staff(CFO/Assistant CFO) / ABC Transport Aptitude Test Question, What Should I Expect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.