Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

I Will Take Kano To The Next Level: Ganduje Reacts After Winning Kano Rerun - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Take Kano To The Next Level: Ganduje Reacts After Winning Kano Rerun (335 Views)

Crime In Nigeria Has Gone To ‘Next Level’ ― Ganduje / Ganduje Reacts To El-rufai’s Stand On Zoning, Talks Tough On Herdsmen Crisis / Kwankwaso House taken over by Gama Residents ahead of Kano Rerun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Take Kano To The Next Level: Ganduje Reacts After Winning Kano Rerun by seriousmata: 8:43am On Mar 25, 2019
Governor of Kano State, Abdullahi Ganduje, has promised to take Kano to the Next Level after he was announced winner of the March 23 supplementary election in the state by the Independent National Electoral Commission INEC.

Read more at...
https://seriousmata.com/2019/03/25/i-will-take-kano-to-the-next-level-ganduje-reacts-after-winning-kano-rerun/

Re: I Will Take Kano To The Next Level: Ganduje Reacts After Winning Kano Rerun by Shelumiel: 8:48am On Mar 25, 2019
The next level of looting abi? Mcthww. ..barawo

2 Likes

Re: I Will Take Kano To The Next Level: Ganduje Reacts After Winning Kano Rerun by eagleeye2: 8:50am On Mar 25, 2019
grin That is Mr Bullion babaringa talking. Sai Ganduje
Re: I Will Take Kano To The Next Level: Ganduje Reacts After Winning Kano Rerun by Benlight: 9:01am On Mar 25, 2019
Yes please Ganduje follow the footsteps of Mr Integrity. Next level whether kano people like it or not. You gave Nigerians a lifeless president and an evil broom party because of religious and tribal sentiments but then you want to run under the umbrella of PDP enjoyment in your state, na lie o. We must feel the next level together.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Oyetola Orders Reopening Of Osun Tertiary Institutions / JUST IN: CBN Slashes Lending Rate / States Received N182.17bn From Faac Allocation In February 2019 – Nbs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.