Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,515 members, 7,861,475 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:55 PM

Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up (14843 Views)

Ofu Obekpa Who Featured In 'Captain America' Shares Success Story / 5 Nigerians Who Have Featured In Hollywood Superhero Movies / Semah G. Weifur: The Blind Liberian Boy Flavor Featured In "Most High" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up by CIZAR(m): 2:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
you in your own life what grade are you..are your mates not billionaires and doing great things.you are here being a hater..fucking asswipe
Nofavorss:
That grade F artist
Re: Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up by encryptjay(m): 2:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
EazyMoh:

The fact that you know Skales, you know the song and even it's lyrics means you are a fan. That's all that matters. grin
Don't mind him, song that's how many years, he remembers the lyrics. this well. He's truly a fan.

2 Likes

Re: Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up by Nobody: 2:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
CIZAR:
you in your own life what grade are you..are your mates not billionaires and doing great things.you are here being a hater..fucking asswipe
Skales is that you?
Re: Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up by CIZAR(m): 2:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
lol see how dense you are.
Nofavorss:
Skales is that you?
Re: Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up by EmekaBlue(m): 3:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Atleast attach d clip link make we watch na
Re: Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up by okonja(m): 3:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
tstx:
That song wey me no gbadun atall

Not only you jare...The beat was dope BUT the tempo of the lyrics doesn't rhyme with the beat to the fullest.

1 Like

Re: Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up by Nobody: 3:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
CIZAR:
lol see how dense you are.

Like your daddy grin

Re: Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up by KingWarri: 6:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
so many people dey dis nairaland wey ready to kill people career.... grin
skales carry go abeg......
Re: Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up by austyn0(m): 8:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
EazyMoh:

The fact that you know Skales, you know the song and even it's lyrics means you are a fan. That's all that matters. grin
I am no fan, neither am I a critic buh the lyrics of that music is whack I must confess.

The beat is dope though and it deserves thw recognition it is getting which allows me air what I have keeping inside... "Most Nigerian musicians should resort to only producing beats and allow the whites drop the lyrics".
Re: Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up by CIZAR(m): 7:46am On Mar 26, 2019
more like your mummy. daft individual..now go back to your basic existence and reflect.. are you chasing excellence in your life. rather than hating on someone who wakes up every day and tries and has made some success of himself. jamb sef you could not pass. expo took you into school, you finished with bad grade.. you are living from hand to mouth.yet you are a troll online..which way..look inwards.quote author=Nofavorss post=76974917]

Like your daddy grin[/quote]
Re: Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up by EazyMoh(m): 11:42am On Mar 26, 2019
austyn0:

I am no fan, neither am I a critic buh the lyrics of that music is whack I must confess.

The beat is dope though and it deserves thw recognition it is getting which allows me air what I have keeping inside... "Most Nigerian musicians should resort to only producing beats and allow the whites drop the lyrics".
Why just whites? angry
Or don't you think most of their songs have meaningless lyrics too?
21st century music worldwide is generally meaningless lyrically. Even the beats are very similar.
We songwriters who write inspirational songs but sadly are hardly recognized. Artists like Styl-Plus for example.
All these does not negates the fact that some artists (like Timaya) know what the listeners love and go straight to deliver just like Skales did with "shake body"s.
I find that your last line about whites really insulting and makes you appear imperior in your thoughts.
Re: Skales’ Song 'Shake Body' Featured In American Web Series, Step Up by austyn0(m): 1:38pm On Mar 26, 2019
EazyMoh:

I find that your last line about whites really insulting and makes you appear imperior in your thoughts.
You found wrong brotherly. I am a very straightforward somebody and love to call a spade what it is, a spade.

Set aside few musicians like 2baba, the lyrics of Nigerian music are whack compared to that of the whites, do the math and let's face the fact

(1) (2) (Reply)

9-Year-Old DJ Shyne Thrills Ejike Asiegbu, Francis Duru At LAKERS Lounge / Adaora Ukoh Unveils The Face Of Her Baby Boy, Jermaine - Photo / Runtown Shows Off His Cute Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.