Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,501 members, 7,823,168 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Be A Model For Your Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Be A Model For Your Children (256 Views)

Your Children Need This Awesome 'made In Nigeria' Dolls!! (pic) / Drug Abuse: When Last Did You Check Your Children’s Bags? – NAFDAC / Is Smacking Your Children The Best Way Of Discipline? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be A Model For Your Children by ValourDigest(m): 10:28am On Mar 25, 2019
BE A MODEL FOR YOUR CHILDREN

A model is an example worthy of emulation.More often than not, we have heard children use this common language “this is what my father does”, and this what my “father says”. The first influence of any child are the parents. I really want to talk to the male folks as the head of the family. There are so many behaviours we see in children today that we consider as immoral or bad. Some of these things are behaviours copied from home, which later become public deficiencies. A father must realise that he plays a pivotal role in shaping who his children become as adults.

TIPS ON HOW TO BE A MODEL AS A FATHER TO YOUR CHILDREN,

There are few tips on what a father can do to help shape the destiny of his children.

A father must be full of kind words
Read more at; https://valourdigest.com/be-a-model-for-your-children/

(1) (Reply)

Planning For Your Family? / Centre For Autistic & Disabled People In Gwarimpa, Abuja / Must Read

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.