Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,545 members, 7,819,938 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:05 AM

Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) (60253 Views)

‘Mysterious’ Cloth That Fell From The Sky In Ondo: The Truth (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by chukwuobi233: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
haba in this age
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by lawani: 2:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
These people should have a sizeable number of educated members by now
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
From the comments dropped so far it shows most haven't heard of Koma people.
This is not news. I heard of them in the late 1990s or early 2000s.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by agaliboy: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Did you know that Alh. Atiku Abubakar ((Atikulated) and Koma people come from the same local government (Ganye LGA). This is so incredible.

Thank God we went for someone from a relatively more modern area of northern Nigeria.

N.B: Atikulated people and other eggheads can argue with their keyboards. Lol

1 Like

Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by AntiWailer: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nteogwuija:
Holy Christmas!

Do you mean we still have such level of uncivilization in Nigeria?

Would love to visit that place...

Yes in Atiku's state but na Nigeria he want to get working.
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by themanja(m): 2:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
oboi

1 Like

Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by Gudiza(m): 2:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
It is not compulsory to assert or impose 'change' on anyone in the name of culturally backward, religion, civilization or modernity.
Only crazy people behave that way...

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by TANID(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
PrincessB1:
So, Naija have primitive areas like this

Nawa o shocked
Can We Visite That Place Together U And Me
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
jammyunn:
Heard about them in 1999 in a courier company's ad. They wrote "we've been to Koma"
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by Firstorderwizard(m): 2:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
One of the lost Afonja tribes. Western Afonja should be grateful to Igbo's for opening their eyes to the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by saintneo(m): 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
Three important questions:

1. Did they vote in the general elections?
2. Do they have a political representative at Local, State and Federal level?
3. Has Boko Haram invaded this area?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by gcof(m): 2:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
PrincessB1:
So, Naija have primitive areas like this

Nawa o shocked
china has places close to this
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by TANID(m): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
ferhyntorlah:
From the comments dropped so far it shows most haven't heard of Koma people.

This is not news. I heard of them in the late 1990s or early 2000s.
Will You Help Me To Know More About Them
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by fortunechy(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
So, Nigeria still have such people
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by PLAYBOX22: 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
So this ones na Nigerians too
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by namiji2598: 2:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
edlion57:
Richest... North
Power....north
Violence... North
undereducated...north
Dirty....north
Beggar.... North
This people are backwardness of Nigeria.... This is why we are where we are...
Yoruba dirty pass north
ethnicity _south east, Dem deh Carry am for head

mum.........you

1 Like

Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by chigoizie7(m): 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
just as their name.
their lives get "comma".
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by blackmann(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
I remember watching a report about them on Saturday Special during the 90s.
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by Komu1048(m): 2:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Firstorderwizard:
One of the lost Afonja tribes. Western Afonja should be grateful to Igbo's for opening their eyes to the 21st century

See what too much cocoyam soup av done to you.

Similarities between Igbos and koma people.

1. They both share boundaries with Cameroon

2. They both support the same leader Atiku

3. They both remain under-develop

So pay homage to your tribesmen

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by Lymasaba(m): 2:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
decatalyst:
Best place to carry out some research grin

See as that one shoot yarnsh out with leaf grin
hhhhhh ur immune system is not strong as theirs if mistakenly lost control u r finish
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 2:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dis wan weak me ooo...

This is Nigeria..
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
gcof:
china has places close to this

That's serious.
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by PrincessB1(f): 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
TANID:

Can We Visite That Place Together U And Me
You and who? cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by 8stargeneral: 2:30pm On Mar 25, 2019
Did dey come out from d hill to vote for Atiku with d leav placing at dia yansh > grin grin.
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by TANID(m): 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
PrincessB1:
You and who? cheesy grin
Hahahahahahahahaha! ^_^
Re: Meet The Koma People Of Adamawa State Where Cloth Is A Prized Possession (Photo) by PapaAdanna: 2:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
So these ones go follow vote for Nigeria, what exactly are they voting for.
The North...? I reserve my comments

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ooni Ogunwusi Performs Incantations On A Plane To Canada. Photos/video / Man Killed By Lightning In Kwara Buried In Pigs Blood, Corpse Exhumed. Photos / "My Wife, Chanel Chin Is The Most Beautiful Queen On Planet Earth"- Oluwo Of Iwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.