Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,094 members, 7,835,691 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler (18975 Views)

Deported Nigerian Drug Dealer Re-arrested In Thailand After Sneaking Back In / Man Flees Nigeria After Defrauding Clients With Wife’s Bank Account / Nigerian Drug Suspect Arrested In Thailand After A Wild Chase By Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by dykedarlyn(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
BrutalLafamilia:
The developers again angry, I am single and looking for wife here, you can send me a PM. I promise you good loving.

You need to develop your brain first

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by Groovenaija360(m): 2:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by Badonasty(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian man identified as John Odoemenam has fled from Thailand after allegedly killing a jeweler in a Bangkok hotel on Sunday.

John who reportedly uses a fake South African passport with the name, Mzwakhe Memela, has already been declared wanted over the murder of the Thai woman.

Police said Odoemenam was seen in security camera footage leaving the room of Susama Ruenrit, 35, from Kanchanaburi, on Sunday morning. Her lifeless body was later found by a staff.

Hotel receptionist, Payu Srikhung, said he and other staff checked the room at noon on Sunday, after Susama failed to pay her bills. The deceased did not answer the door, so Payu used a spare key and found the body wrapped in a sheet.

She had been hit on the head. Police said the jeweler checked into the hotel at 9.50pm on Saturday before going out and returning at 4am. The security cameras show Odoemenam entering her room at 8am Sunday and leaving at 8.45.

He is seen walking towards the elevator while staring at Susama's room. Police suspect that the suspect went to the room to cut a deal involving jewellery but when negotiations went wrong, he struck and killed her.

He was said to have fled to Hong Kong immediately after committing the crime because he knows the Hong Kong doesn’t have an extradition treaty with Thailand.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-flees-thailand-after-killing-a-jeweler/

Our naija Israelites as usual

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by bcashy: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Na them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Very criminal minded!!!! Anything bad...they gladly rally round and support!

Hmmnnn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by Reeses: 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
BrutalLafamilia:
The developers again angry, I am single and looking for wife here, you can send me a PM. I promise you good loving.
One thing I know as a descendant of developer my people couldn't be this ugly .Mr lover lover okpo Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by Groovenaija360(m): 2:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
BrutalLafamilia:

Guy your nose don disqualify you grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by AngelicBeing: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Amuocha:
John sef
Very unfortunate death sad

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by Nobody: 2:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sad. RIP

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by semyman: 2:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
They are mostly criiminals and they they can't tolerate Buhari.
But how will they cope for the next 4 years?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by agaliboy: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
This people from the yeest no dey tire?. From Developments to killings?. Na wah oh

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by BiafraIsFree: 2:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
The world must run away from Nigerians anywhere they go.
post=76971506:
We pray he is found and killed too.
If you do the crime, no matter where you run to, you will be found and end up terribly.

They keep giving the already soiled image of our dear nation a worse name out there.

Useless person.

Nigerians are murderers and Nigeria is a fraud not a nation.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by LadyReacted(f): 2:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
BrutalLafamilia:

Shameless

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by anyimontana(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
BrutalLafamilia:
u wan use nose kill person?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by wink2015(m): 2:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
goldcoinhub:
A Nigerian man identified as John Odoemenam has fled from Thailand after allegedly killing a jeweler in a Bangkok hotel on Sunday.

John who reportedly uses a fake South African passport with the name, Mzwakhe Memela, has already been declared wanted over the murder of the Thai woman.

Police said Odoemenam was seen in security camera footage leaving the room of Susama Ruenrit, 35, from Kanchanaburi, on Sunday morning. Her lifeless body was later found by a staff.

Hotel receptionist, Payu Srikhung, said he and other staff checked the room at noon on Sunday, after Susama failed to pay her bills. The deceased did not answer the door, so Payu used a spare key and found the body wrapped in a sheet.

She had been hit on the head. Police said the jeweler checked into the hotel at 9.50pm on Saturday before going out and returning at 4am. The security cameras show Odoemenam entering her room at 8am Sunday and leaving at 8.45.

He is seen walking towards the elevator while staring at Susama's room. Police suspect that the suspect went to the room to cut a deal involving jewellery but when negotiations went wrong, he struck and killed her.

He was said to have fled to Hong Kong immediately after committing the crime because he knows the Hong Kong doesn’t have an extradition treaty with Thailand.

https://lailasnews.com/nigerian-man-flees-thailand-after-killing-a-jeweler/

NIGERIANS BASED IN SOUTH EAST ASIA ARE GIVING THE COUNTRY A BAD NAME.

Particularly Igbos.
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by Hoodbilonia: 2:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
He no fit run far
U dey country whr dia technology na 4 stars
Within 5 days he wud be apprehended
Trust thailand
They hate nigerians who commit crime and murdeur
U r a goner
If not firing squad. U go tay for jaik mabe 150years
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by BiafraIsFree: 2:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
agaliboy:
This people from the yeest no dey tire?. From Developments to killings?. Na wah oh
He is a Nigerian.

If Nigerians could sold their PVCs for money, what Nigerians can't do to get the money?

Who killed her because of money......Nigeeeeeeeeria.

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by innobarca(m): 2:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Chai, this girl (Suger)? Why did they kill you.

Nawaoo
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by abels(m): 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
I saw this post on instagram and I swear I was on the same bus with this guy to Ghana. (ABC transport).he sat in front of me.The dude dropped at badagry check point on the excuse that he will miss his flight to Japan because of the check point.He came down from the bus and said he wanted to board a taxi directly to Addis Ababa because he already booked flight some around Ethiopia or something like that. .na wah
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by Olugbayi: 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Can anyone tell me where John Osoemenam hailed from?
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by Creedxii(m): 2:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
U stupidity too much
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by AbdulHakeem44(m): 3:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
BeansAndBread:
Why are this people like this? Why must you bring shame to us? angry This is not fair Yeebhoes!

Yei!!! Who slap me? cry cry
I love your signature, may ALLāh make us steadfast upon Salafiyya

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by pacespot(m): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nigerians are wicked both home and abroad. people have a very bad character in this country which often translates into violence when they are not able to get what they want. they keep saying "God pick my call" but spending all their time on nairaland gossiping and insulting one another, tell me how such people will not commit crime to get rich. Nigerians are a special breed of humans in wickedness, it is as if they don't even realize it when they hurt you.
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by Satan66(m): 3:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76971506:
We pray he is found and killed too.
If you do the crime, no matter where you run to, you will be found and end up terribly.

They keep giving the already soiled image of our dear nation a worse name out there.

Useless person, see as he carry madness for head!!
Only to comment you sabi
He made it to Hong Kong.
He's a free man there.
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by MissRaine69(f): 3:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
He can’t stay in Hong Kong forever his visa will run out which will make him liable to be deported or arrested for using a false passport. Not having an extradition treaty does not mean one cannot be requested and granted especially in his situation. He is a murder suspect.
He can arrested and detained for his passport issues and in the mean time extradition can be requested.
If he was clever ( he clearly is not) he should of returned to Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by MissRaine69(f): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Olugbayi:
Can anyone tell me where John Osoemenam hailed from?
So that you can align his crime to his tribe?
You can do better than that.
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by MissRaine69(f): 3:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
wink2015:

NIGERIANS BASED IN SOUTH EAST ASIA ARE GIVING THE COUNTRY A BAD NAME.

Particularly Igbos.

The South East Asians see a Nigerian passport so as far as they are concerned it’s Nigerians ...not tribes like you are trying to insinuate. They judge on a wholesale level.
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by EdiAbali: 3:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
This man is a South African not a Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by NaMeAboki: 4:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Easterly boys again.
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by BeansAndBread(m): 4:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
AbdulHakeem44:

I love your signature, may ALLāh make us steadfast upon Salafiyya
Allaahuma Aameen Ya akhi
Re: Nigerian Man Flees Thailand After Killing A Jeweler by Olawalesmarter(m): 5:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nyamiri can kill anyone for a Pot of Soup

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ogun Security Guard Steals His Employer’s Jewelry Worth N15m (Photos) / Mentally-challenged Beggar Caught With N200,000 In Anambra / Court To Adedoyin, Others: You Have To Answer For Timothy Adegoke's Murder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.