Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,167 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:26 AM

Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World (37695 Views)

This Is How Food Items Are Distributed In Rwanda - Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala / Group Award Kwara Governor As Worst In History / Ekiti Governor-Elect, Fayemi, Celebrates With Governors After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by RockHard: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
SweetGist:
and may God punish u for wishing evil on my state. This is not about politics, it's about u not using ur sense rightly. Idiotic baboon.. U ought to had been flushed down the toilet.
4ck you
4ck saraki
4ck anyone who cosign your comment

Don't mind that Saraki asslicker. He is still in severe pains over Saraki's loss and retirement in Kwara. If he loves Saraki so much ask him why he can't dash him a political post in his own Edo state. He's a useless irritant.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by SweetGist: 12:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
Binikingdowm:
why would a businessman leave his business and come to politics if not to gain more money?

He'll be giving tinubu 20% of it and he'll take the rest.

Una don enter one chance
spit the truth.. You are only mad he has mudered saraki who you fools idolize. You don't know anything about my state, so just cut d crap.
We are praying for Abdulraman. You can go and die

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by manitoba(m): 12:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wishing AA the best of luck.

Dusting my strategy room as I hope to work with him in uplifting the state.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by jericco1(m): 12:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
tomtos88:

Under apc party.? Forget, nothing good can ever come out of apc/pdp. Its quite simple, they play money politics, wen they enter office, they have huge debt to pay back, they will return favour to party faithful too, most of whom u will give contracts to at inflated amounts and some, they wount execute it and there is absolutely nothing u can do about it, don't forget ur own investment too, u will wanna take back ur own money with profit... Anyone who is sincere enough in this country, knows that simple fact, apc/pdp can never and will never give Nigerians good governance

that is a huge problem o
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by lilianofentse(f): 12:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
olagbola45:

You from kwara?
nope. I have heard of what saraki did to kwara

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by Denikayan: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Rwanda is a country Nigeria needs to learn alot from

Knowing that country just came out of war still amazes me when I look at where they stand today.
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by RichBoy247: 12:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Binikingdowm:
This man will loot kwara ehnn, they will be begging saraki to come

This your post election loss depression is gradually turning to psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. If you don't watch yourself, you will find yourself nakked at Idumota market. The Kwara people have kicked Saraki out for good, he is though not going to his house because he will be jailed very very soon. If you love Saraki so much, you can go and be visiting him at Kirikiri prison when he is jailed.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by olagbola45(m): 12:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
nope. I have heard of what saraki did ti kwara

It worst Dan wot u hear...

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by lilianofentse(f): 12:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
olagbola45:

It worst Dan wot u hear...
wow. Although I supported atiku i always felt atiku should have never associated with saraki. Never knew his exploitation of kwara state was really big.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by Bet9ja220222: 12:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]see below
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by skallion7(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Denikayan:
Rwanda is a country Nigeria needs to learn alot from

Knowing that country just came out of war still amazes me when I look at where they stand today.

Like what?
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by olagbola45(m): 12:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
wow. Although I supported atiku i always felt atiku should have never associated with saraki. Never knew his exploitation of kwara state was really big.

Atiku lose massively because of his association with saraki

Tho he will lose but not too dah large margin

Saraki got wot he deserved

No big development in d state

All d companies is already died even d state owned companies are no more

No road network....you got to pity those in kwara north more

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by Miketonia: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
RichBoy247:

This your post election loss depression is gradually turning to psychiatric disorders and mental imbalance. If you don't watch yourself, you will find yourself nakked at Idumota market. The Kwara people have kicked Saraki out for good, he is though not going to his house because he will be jailed very very soon. If you love Saraki so much, you can go and be visiting him at Kirikiri prison when he is jailed.
Businessman? To rule kwara? U rejected atiku a businessmen too. Hypocrite. Though kwara is a conquered state. The best industries in kwara are the sarakis , lie Mohammeds period
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by SweetGist: 12:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
RichBoy247:

don't mind the bitter loser. He never said dat wen his certified looter, Atiku left his biz and tried to steal Aso rock ooo. What an hypocrite

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by lilianofentse(f): 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
olagbola45:

Atiku lose massively because of his association with saraki

Tho he will lose but not too dah large margin

Saraki got wot he deserved

No big development in d state

All d companies is already died even d state owned companies are no more

No road network....you got to pity those in kwara north more

. Sad. Well i wish you guys quick recovery from the political quagmire in your state.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by BennyDon: 12:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
I pray he have a successful tenure o 'cos much has been given to him, much is expected. Ki Otogee ma ba a toge

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by olagbola45(m): 12:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
. Sad. Well i wish you guys quick recovery from the political quagmire in your state.

Lol just schooling dia will b done self in 2 months Time
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by lilianofentse(f): 12:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
olagbola45:

Lol just schooling dia will b done self in 2 months Time
good luck! smiley

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by olagbola45(m): 12:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
good luck! smiley

Tanku ma....what about u?
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by lilianofentse(f): 12:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
olagbola45:

Tanku ma....what about u?
still in school yr 2
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by wink2015(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
damilare442:
The Kwara State governor-elect, Alhaji AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq has bid the business community farewell as he prepares to take up the mantle of leadership. AbdulRazaq who has enjoyed huge success in business for over two decades was elected governor on 9th of March 2019 and will be taking a bow out of business to focus solely on governance.

The Investors/CEO meeting at Rwanda will likely be his last business engagement before his official swearing in ceremony on the 29th of May. The governor-elect who is a successful business man has been tipped by many to turn the fortune of the state around with his wealth of experience in his personal business that has survived for years.

The Kwara governor-elect, Alh. AbdulRahman AbdulRazaq who is in Rwanda to attend the Africa CEO Forum which is scheduled to hold from March 25 - 26, in Kigali. He will be saying farewell to colleagues and simultaneously seeking investors who can help boost businesses in Kwara state and create job opportunities across key sectors in the state.

AbdulRazaq who is a successful businessman prior to joining politics made provision of jobs and revitalization of the economy of Kwara State central in his campaign. With the abundance of both human and nonhuman resources situated in the state, it won't take much of time to reposition the state back to the right path.

Now that he has secured the top job, he has swung into action in a bid to keep to his words and bring the much needed change to the state. AbdulRazaq believes having the private sector on board will ease the affairs of the state and open a window of opportunity for others to thrive has highlighted strategic sectors that can boost the fortune of the state upon assumption of office.

The summit will have in attendance lots of successful business people across the continent with other business mogul across Europe, America and Asia continent.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BvbZkcQBON8/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1uo9guq8ueteg

I WILL ONLY TAKE THIS TRIP SERIOUS IF HE CAN DEVELOP KWARA STATE ECONOMY WITHOUT FEDERAL ALLOCATION.

I WILL ONLY TAKE OUR STATES IN THE FEDERATION SERIOUS IF THEY CAN PAY SALARY, EMBARK ON CAPITAL PROJECT WITHOUT RECOURSE TO FEDERAL ALLOCATION FROM ABUJA.

Anything short of this is just WASHY!

They like travel to California to Tokyo.

It does not change the reality that they are living on NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY.
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by olagbola45(m): 12:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
lilianofentse:
still in school yr 2

Let get to talk off here biko....

Dis is kinda public
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by lilianofentse(f): 12:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
olagbola45:

Let get to talk off here biko....
Dis is kinda public
Hmmn boys...
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by olagbola45(m): 12:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
lilianofentse:

Hmmn boys...

Nah don't think in dat directions I make plenty of friends here females especially

Don't think m going in dat directions...ama civil guy wink
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by Denikayan: 12:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
skallion7:
Like what?

Infrastructural development.

Unity.

Ban on public religious practice

Strict boarder control and visa rules.

Electricity generatio, healthcare and avoiding China like a plague. So they always on quality on what they want to deliver with less corruption.

1 Like

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by skallion7(m): 12:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Denikayan:

Infrastructural development.

Unity.

Ban on public religious practice

Strict boarder control and visa rules.

Electricity generatio, healthcare and avoiding China like a plague. So they always on quality on what they want to deliver with less corruption.

Ok
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by GavelSlam: 12:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
wink2015:

I WILL ONLY TAKE THIS TRIP SERIOUS IF HE CAN DEVELOP KWARA STATE ECONOMY WITHOUT FEDERAL ALLOCATION.

I WILL ONLY TAKE OUR STATES IN THE FEDERATION SERIOUS IF THEY CAN PAY SALARY, EMBARK ON CAPITAL PROJECT WITHOUT RECOURSE TO FEDERAL ALLOCATION FROM ABUJA.

Anything short of this is just WASHY!

They like travel to California to Tokyo.

It does not change the reality that they are living on NIGER DELTA OIL MONEY.

Just as you have become a billionaire today without support from your parents...Oh wait.

Talk is cheap.
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by Mobileowowa: 1:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by bigiyaro(m): 1:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
good bye to the business world my a.rse! who will be executing the contracts? metchewww. you can tell that to kwara sheeps.
Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by farem: 1:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Binikingdowm:

It is good for you to wish evil. It's part of your consolation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kwara Governor-elect Lands In Rwanda, Bid Farewell To The Business World by biolaowo1: 1:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
You are mad
Binikingdowm:

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Meets Ayatollah Seyyed Ali Khamenei, Leader Of The Islamic Revolution (Pi / FG Mulls New Tax On Coke, Bigi, Other Soft Drinks / Buhari Campaigns In Owerri [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.