Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,786 members, 7,817,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:56 AM

Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help (818 Views)

Good Morning Fam. Another Successful Morning Of My JOURNEY pics / I Am Broken I Need Advice From Matured Minds / In Need Of Advice From Experienced Wives, Mothers, men Or Couples (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help by julshairport: 11:49am On Mar 25, 2019
Greetings to everyone.

Since I lost my job for a while now, Situation around me seems not to be better. i took my time to learn truck driving which i concluded last year but my challenge is most truck owners need minimum of 5ysrs driving experience before handling over their truck to new driver. So i need to render assistant for their drivers so the said driver can recommend me for a truck during selection process. but now all trucks within their fleet is occupied.

A friend introduced me to a man who want to sell A mini Volkswagen bus(new model) with engine fault which can be fix, the bus is still clean and cheap compare to the amount the fairly use is sold.

I want to use this bus full time by myself for lifting light goods (retail and wholesale) pick up(mover) within lagos and Ogun. Most of the instagram/facebook *used* househood item(furnitures and electronics) seller's complain so much about getting someone for easy delivery to customers. I wish to solve this problem with this bus and monitor how this business grows.

a need a loan of 500k (400k to purchase the bus,100k to add up and fix the engine. Loan with low interest rate and flexible repayment plan is all i need. Every other option at the moment is discouraging with too strict terms and high interest rate. the person assisting with this loan shall hold on to the original vehicle document as collateral since i don't have any property to stake untill i finish up with refund/repayment. and he/she shall also be involve in the purchasing process to be sure the fund is not divert for personal use.

Am just be fulstrated because good job is not easy to come-by with University certificate. and I hate been idle. I like to be productive. I reside in Lagos and the Bus will serve its purpose within lagos *God willing*

Re: Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help by TinkTwice(m): 11:58am On Mar 25, 2019
Look for accion microfinance bank.
You could get a loan. Their process is not that rigorous.
Re: Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help by HRHQueenPhil(f): 3:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
union bank asist with such requests
Re: Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help by julshairport: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
TinkTwice:
Look for accion microfinance bank. You could get a loan. Their process is not that rigorous.
Thanks so much...i will check them tomorrow
Re: Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help by julshairport: 8:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
HRHQueenPhil:
union bank asist with such requests

I appreciate....i will check with Union bank tomorrow.

thanks
Re: Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Op are you sure the engine fault can be fixed with just 100k and if it's fixed the bus won't have any further problems. Take a mechanic for inspection so you don't get burnt. It will be very painful borrowing a loan and still spending all what you make to maintain the car.

3 Likes

Re: Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help by Acidosis(m): 10:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
A faulty vehicle (with a bad engine) would not fly bro. Most Microfinance/deposit money banks would come for inspection, they need your car in a good working condition. The owner of the vehicle should go ahead and fix it. Do not take a loan to fix a dead car.

4 Likes

Re: Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help by julshairport: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2019
tensazangetsu20:
Op are you sure the engine fault can be fixed with just 100k and if it's fixed the bus won't have any further problems. Take a mechanic for inspection so you don't get burnt. It will be very painful borrowing a loan and still spending all what you make to maintain the car.

Thanks sir for the advice. i have little money with me but since the vehicle came with diesel engine. am no more fixing the engine but to buy Tokunbo petrol engine directly. and after i have money with me, i will also go for proper inspection with mechanic to beat the price down.
Re: Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help by julshairport: 9:11am On Mar 26, 2019
Acidosis:

A faulty vehicle (with a bad engine) would not fly bro. Most Microfinance/deposit money banks would come for inspection, they need your car in a good working condition. The owner of the vehicle should go ahead and fix it. Do not take a loan to fix a dead car.

Oh i never knew they will come for inspection. hmmmm.

Thanks for your advice sir.
Re: Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help by tensazangetsu20(m): 9:14am On Mar 26, 2019
julshairport:

Thanks sir for the advice. i have little money with me but since the vehicle came with diesel engine. am no more fixing the engine but to buy Tokunbo petrol engine directly. and after i have money with me, i will also go for proper inspection with mechanic to beat the price down.

The car came with diesel engine lipsrsealed. Run as fast as your leg can carry you. If you intend to convert to petrol you would also need to change the engine, the whole wiring harness and the ECU which might not be done well and continue giving you problems.
Re: Advice From Nland Fam. Please Help by julshairport: 9:19am On Mar 26, 2019
tensazangetsu20:

The car came with diesel engine lipsrsealed. Run as fast as your leg can carry you. If you intend to convert to petrol you would also need to change the engine, the whole wiring harness and the ECU which might not be done well and continue giving you problems.

Oh thanks bro.

I will consult Ladipo mechanic is the chance is 50/50, i will continue seeking other avenue.

I really appreciate

(1) (Reply)

Young Boy Nearly Sends His Family To Their Early Grave During A Driving Lesson / God is good all the time / Extended Family Beating My Siblings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.