Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) (35088 Views)

Ken Erics Ugo And Patience Ozokwo (Throwback Photo) / Pete Edochie And Patience Ozokwor At Chizzy Alichi’s Wedding (Pictures) / Denrele Edun And His New Weird Hairstyle (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by Dottore: 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
Samsonsurebet5:
Read below it
Scammers
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 3:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
tohyorsih:
she's a beautiful man…Gaynrele Edun
lolz
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Factfinder1:
Patience clearly feels disgusted by this gay
She complain to you.?. amebo Na e go kill you las las..!!!
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by DavSagacity(m): 3:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Factfinder1:
Patience clearly feels disgusted by this gay
ok. N.a. she tell u so Abi??
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by poshbrave(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
all dis join body Dame Jona be like leave me abeg grin grin grin
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by noisy45(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Patience they guided her boobs from denrelle touch see the photo again
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by themonk(m): 3:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Lip service at its best undecided
My dearest kiss, why are you always hating sha undecided
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by yemmight(m): 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Power drunk woman. The day she locked down the whole of Lagos Island because she was coming to Eko Hotel. Over 5 million people were trapped because of a woman.. She ordered that all flights should be restricted because she was going to be in the air. Only if you are God!
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
I wish she met her whilst she was in power. His life for don beta

Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by Desyfoley1452(m): 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
HighKing01:
I need a loan
if u are a salary earner try paylater
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by investigator007: 3:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
see as she just dey chill her thing smiley
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by wink2015(m): 3:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
PRESIDENT MUHAMMADU BUHARI IS A ONE WAY MAN.

Buhari only know one thing Fighting Corruption while the rest of the country burns in poverty.

He does not have taste for sports, entertainment.

President Buhari does not know that the sport and entertainment industry that he is downplaying is what can positively reshape Nigeria 's image in the committee of nations apart from fetching Nigeria some foreign exchange.

BUHARI DOES NOT SUPPORT THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY COMPARED TO WHAT EX-PRESIDENT GOODLUCK JONATHAN DID IN THE ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY.

I think DERENLE EDUN is appreciating Ex-President Goodluck Jonathan for his support for the entertainment industry in Nigeria during his time as President of Nigeria.
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by contra(m): 3:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
HighKing01:
I need a loan

How much loan and what do you need it for?
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by Olawalesmarter(m): 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nigerians praising a Woman that looted their treasury
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by lexy2014: 3:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Trizzi:
Media personality, Denrele Edun was filmed goofing around with former first lady of Nigeria, Patience Jonathan.

Dr Patience and Denrele were in good spirits in the video as Denrele showed her his shoes and they spoke about other topics.

Sharing the video, he wrote:

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/denrele-edun-spotted-with-former-first.html

"Dr. Patience".... Doctor of what?
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by chiedozie198100: 4:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
1stCitizen:
Guy trying to touch brezz with style. Woman using style and sense to block the perv grin

u be useless fool oo. see as you cool down analyse this one, but when ee reach WAEC, your analytical skills go fail you.

breast analyst grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
How does he know when she Sleep and weke up?
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by HighKing01(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
I sell tiles and make tarrazor floors, about 150k would be enough to excute the project at hand and I pay up
contra:

How much loan and what do you need it for?
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by contra(m): 5:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
HighKing01:
I sell tiles and make tarrazor floors, about 150k would be enough to excute the project at hand and I pay up

Send copies of your previous work to me at info at virtualaccountant dot ng with your whats app number too.
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by ThePreachersSon: 6:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
He wan touch brezz
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by Thojan(m): 10:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
HighKing01:
I need a loan
hh
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by paix(m): 11:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
tohyorsih:
she's a beautiful man…Gaynrele Edun
Yes o.
Re: Denrele Edun And Patience Jonathan Spotted Together (Photos) by HighKing01(m): 9:28am On Mar 26, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]Hope no be jazz
cry
Thojan:

Call 08073112168. Your problem will definitely be solved. Thank me later

Banky W Passes House Of Reps Screening, Pays N50,000 For Ticket / CeeC Outfit To Nina's Birthday Dinner (Photos) / Debie-Rise And Melvin Oduah Vacation In Dubai, Spark Dating Rumors (Pics, Video)