Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,613 members, 7,827,307 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi (50927 Views)

Ronaldo vs Messi career trophies: 31 with Portugal + 4 clubs vs 34 with Barca / Messi Vs Ronaldo Vs Salah Who Deserves The World's Best / Who Rocked It Better.messi Wife Vs Ronaldo Girl Friend Nd Kane Girl Friend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by Semtu(m): 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
ebig21:
AutoJosh I love all your articles but you made me angry, why put Neymar's name in greatest conversation, Ronaldinho, delima Ronaldo Johan Cruyff, zinedine Zidane and even Lampard you no call, na Neymar you put in the same sentence as Messi and Ronaldo. You might know things about Auto but you surely know nothing about Football

I'm sure you are a Barca fan, you all are just angry that neymar left your club and you bash him whenever you have the chance. When Neymar was at Barca, these same Barca fans compared him to Ronaldo. Now he left and suddenly he is now a shit player. Treat your insecurities please.
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by ebig21(m): 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Semtu:

I'm sure you are a Barca fan, you all are just angry that neymar left your club and you bash him whenever you have the chance. When Neymar was at Barca, these same Barca fans compared him to Ronaldo. Now he left and suddenly he is now a shit player. Treat your insecurities please.

Brother I'm a Ronaldo fan for life, to me Ronaldo is better than Messi, I'm a Manchester United fan, check my previous posts you will see it. Neymar has not done anything to merit to be put in the same breath with Ronaldo and Messi, Lampard was better than Neymar, iniesta was better than Neymar, xavi is better than Neymar in legendary status, I don't want to start calling Zidane, Delima Ronaldo, Luis Figo,
The op mistake was saying arguably the three greatest ever,
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by Semtu(m): 6:37pm On Mar 25, 2019
ebig21:

Brother I'm a Ronaldo fan for life, to me Ronaldo is better than Messi, I'm a Manchester United fan, check my previous posts you will see it. Neymar has not done anything to merit to be put in the same breath with Ronaldo and Messi, Lampard was better than Neymar, iniesta was better than Neymar, xavi is better than Neymar in legendary status, I don't want to start calling Zidane, Delima Ronaldo, Luis Figo,
The op mistake was saying arguably the three greatest ever,

Yeah, the op was wrong when the said that. But Neymar is a great player, don't forget he once made it to the balon dor top three which isn't an easy feat.

1 Like

Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by Mrjo(m): 6:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
abumeinben:
Thought they said Messi was driving vokswagon beattle.

grin

Waiting to see Kantes private ship as well.
go back and read the post once again, it says it was given to him by a company in form of advertising while others own theirs
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by ebig21(m): 6:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Semtu:

Yeah, the op was wrong when the said that. But Neymar is a great player, don't forget he once made it to the balon dor top three which isn't an easy feat.

Even Ribery and Etoo have made it to the top three
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by Greatfullheart: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Who Say Money No Good?

Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by prodigyhenry: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
The more I find out about Messi the more I love him, Messi doesn't like the superstar life. He just wants to live a normal life. He earns more than both players but he doesn't even own a private jet.
I recently watched a video showing messi's kids and Ronaldo's kids. And what I saw in Messi is a loving father, but in Ronaldo I saw more of a superstar who wanted to make his son a footballer at all cost. Messi is not just the GOAT but he is a great person too
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by abumeinben(m): 8:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mrjo:
go back and read the post once again, it says it was given to him by a company in form of advertising while others own theirs

Loooong story bro.
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by CoolAmbience(m): 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
PurestBoy:

In true sense of it, he's actually the 3rd best player after Messi and CR7

Mtcheww.

So Neymar is better than Modric and Mata?
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by charlesm91(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
prodigyhenry:
The more I find out about Messi the more I love him, Messi doesn't like the superstar life. He just wants to live a normal life. He earns more than both players but he doesn't even own a private jet.
I recently watched a video showing messi's kids and Ronaldo's kids. And what I saw in Messi is a loving father, but in Ronaldo I saw more of a superstar who wanted to make his son a footballer at all cost. Messi is not just the GOAT but he is a great person too
well thank God it's your opinion and nothing more.
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by SamgoldBaba: 9:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
wunmi590:
These guys are spending money.

Chai

God please pick calls

I promise not to waste the money
Chill...Phone beeps BABA will soon PickUp
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by wunmi590(m): 9:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
SamgoldBaba:

Chill...Phone beeps BABA will soon PickUp

Amen 000

Thanks bro
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by MrDojo(m): 9:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Mtcheww.

Which dirty Mata angry angry grin cheesy? My guy, if it's joke please stop it. Even Modric no Worth the last wbp award. Ronaldo, Messi, Varene, and even Salah had a better year.

They only gave him because of football politicd. Before you say I don't know ball, tell me anything Modric did that was better than his fellow midfielders stat wise.

By the way, you have a right to your opinion.

But, to me, in the current generation of players (excluding Messi and Ronaldo) Neymar is the next best player. I know some people will say Mbappe is better, but ask PSG fans and their team who they'll pick among the duo, and you'll hear Neymar all day long.

grin cheesy angry cheesy
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by princeade86(m): 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
ominilongest:
tell am
autojosh said greatest. So he made a mistake.
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by NWABUKA007(m): 10:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
PurestBoy:
Lol, Leo is the wisest of them all. Definitely the "goat"

bro, I beg to differ o. cr7 is the wisest of them all. when the guy is not using his jet, he rents it out but Messi is simply advertising for a company plus Messi also pays for the craft he is using cause na private
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by youska(m): 11:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Only a mad man will quote an entire article. . . #Arrant nonsense
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by justiniyke29: 6:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Ononachi:

Better than Aquero and Mbape?
Guy wetin na? how u wan take compare mbape with neymar?
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by charlesazeh(m): 9:33am On Mar 26, 2019
abumeinben:
Thought they said Messi was driving vokswagon beattle.

grin

Waiting to see Kantes private ship as well.
he never owned it.. It is leased but he has the cash to acquire one or even 10.. Man is wise.. I am sure he doesn't pay for the lease
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by tck2000(m): 11:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
CoolAmbience:

Mtcheww.
Haba
Re: Private Jets: Neymar Vs. Ronaldo Vs. Messi by ranjan143: 3:51am On Dec 04, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Super Eagles Squad Arrive Cameroon, Check Into Hilton Hotel. Photos / Mesut Ozil's Answer About Playing For Tottenham / Argentina Players Hold Minute Of Silence For Mbappé After France Defeat (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.