Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP (988 Views)

Kogi: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate, Bamidele Makes U-Turn, Joins Ododo / Senator Osinakachukwu Ideozu Decamps To APC / Senator Isah Hamma Misau Decamps To PDP, Holds Rally In Misau (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by GidifeedNews: 1:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
The AAC deputy Guber candidate for Rivers state, Akpo Bomba Yeeh has exposed that he was forced by two APC chieftains to sign a resignation letter if  Inec Nigeria helps them scuttle the Rivers Decides Elections Outcome.

See his statement below...

CHIEF AKPO BOMBA YEEH 
DEPUTY GOVERNORSHIP CANDIDATE 
AFRICAN ACTION CONGRESS 
RIVERS STATE, PORT HARCOURT

Engr. Biokpomabo Awara
Rivers State Governorship Candidate 
Africa Action Alliance 
Rivers State Chapter

Dear Sir,

NOTICE OF RESIGNATION OF MEMBERSHIP OF THE AFRICAN ACTION CONGRESS

I write to most respectfully notify of my resignation from the membership of the African Action Alliance (AAC) with effect from today 25th March 2019 and subsequent defection to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

Please note also that by this notice, I cease to be the Deputy Governorship Candidate of our Party, the AAC, for the 2019 Governorship Election in Rivers State.

My decisions were informed by the complete hijack of the structure and administration of our Party by a faction of the APC in Rivers State led by the Minister of Transportation, Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, for his personal political ambition.

Furthermore, the Rotimi Amaechi led faction of the APC is not letting in its determination to subvert the will of Rivers people and cause crisis in the State using the platform of our promising Party.

In the circumstance, I cannot in all conscience continue to lend support to the selfish political venture of the Minister of Transportation, which does not mean well for the progress and development of the people of Rivers State.

As a budding and promising politician, I also appeal to you to accept the reality of your crushing defeat and liberate yourself from being used by Rotimi Amaechi to cause unnecessary political crisis in our dear State.

Thank you very much and please accept the assurances of my highest regards as always.

Signed

Akpo Bomba Yeeh
Former AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate 
Rivers State

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/03/25/breaking-news-aac-deputy-governorship-candidate-in-rivers-decamps-to-pdp/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by Bizmagnet: 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
This Rivers politicians were imported from another planet. Their wickedness, manipulation and machinations are second to none. Those guys are terrible.

Your business and ideas are more vital than you think. Don't localize your vision. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for contacts.

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by Fizzymike1(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
This politicians without bearings na wao
Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by Xclusivegrin007(m): 1:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
ok
Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by Preshy561(f): 1:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wicked Wike.
Slayer of amaechi, tinubu, dullardinnho. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by Blakjewelry(m): 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
APC is like a mafia organization

2 Likes

Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by Imortal001: 1:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
Buga story!
Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by bolafez(m): 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
good
Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by Nobody: 1:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
angry

How much wike paid you and promised you to tarnish the image of the man whose legacy remained unparalleled in the ana of Rivers state?

You this retired soldier ain't even happy that your association with d revered juganut brought you from ur obscurity to the limelight, if not for him, nobody would have heard about ur name nor about the AAC, even though they stand no chance to win at d end.

For all those who don't know, I love how Amaechi is currently dealing with PDP hands down or perhaps, this could just be karma at work. Wike would have done d worst if it were him .

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by gurnam: 1:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Just tell us how much WIKE paid for all this story.

Very shameless old man

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by blessingsystem: 1:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
As a budding and promising politician grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by jlinkd78(m): 1:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wike is a goal
Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by Obere4u: 1:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
blessingsystem:
As a budding and promising politician grin

grin
Re: Breaking News: AAC Deputy Governorship Candidate In Rivers Decamps To PDP by Mynd44: 1:35pm On Mar 25, 2019

(1)

Chief Femi Fani Kayode Blasts Vice President Osinbajo / Gov. Yahaya Bello,please Stop The Lies:We Can Never Endorse You — Kogi Students / Atiku Closes Case Tells Nigerians That Their Hope Rest With The Judiciary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.