Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project (49620 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Daddy Freeze: To Be Like Dangote, Bill Gates Stop Listening To Oyedepo & Adeboye / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Fitz22(f): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Thats my Papa... Bishop David Oyedepo.
All winners members have proofs of God's Faithfulness, only fools doubt proofs according to Papa. If the Freezer huy want his life to change for good then join Living Faith Church.
No man can curse who God has blessed.
Papa dey reason the way forward but you re inside a hole crying cheesy
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by bukas15(m): 5:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76975735:
The church is marching on and the Gates of Hell cannot prevail.

Make una dey see dis tin o!
Children of Lucifer/Satan will always be in pains with the things of God. 
Who cares if you are nauseated because your gates of hell cannot prevail against God?!?!
What manner of Rubbish!
wow, this is the first time i will love your comment, i thought all buharist were anti christians, thumbs up
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Semtu(m): 6:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
beeblack:
Truly or coincidentally, the Destinies of some of his members reverse from negative to positive.

I'm not here to judge,but l know that if this is time of Jesus Christ, he would be driving the most expensive car now.

You are wrong. When jesus christ was alive he had no money. Remember the feeding of the 5000?... not even him or his disciples could afford 5 loaves of bread and three fishes till that boy got it and jesus multiplies it. It's not as if he couldn't get the money if he wanted to, but he had no use of it.

Unlike some pastors of today, turning the church to a business.. I'm not referring to Bishop Oyedepo in this case, but there are many other pastors out there who use the church as a primary source of wealth.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Emyjeze(m): 6:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
beeblack:
Truly or coincidentally, the Destinies of some of his members reverse from negative to positive.

I'm not here to judge,but l know that if this is time of Jesus Christ, he would be driving the most expensive car now.
why was'nt he driving the most expensive chariot then?? Yeye

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Siscooh: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin grin

I will not say what's on my mind. lipsrsealed
Before the touch not my anointed crew attack me D grin
But that's scripture.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Siscooh: 6:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Lol...Even if you say what you have to say. What would change? Daddy freeze will keep ranting. And you will still be seen as a faceless person, behind a phone, giving his opinion.

You all should leave the judgement to GOD!

Amen
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by gwinaB(m): 6:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
The houses there belongs to individuals that bought them and not the church but he won't verify before writing
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by jconsulting(f): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Are you people not stupid enough to leave this man alone can't you think ,over ten years ago he build Universities you complained, he bought Jets you complained, he is build estate of about 10000 flats still you are still complaining can't you see the man don't​ have you time ,he just keep on achieving feats but you stay in one stage and keep complaining......That is stupidity to extreme
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Semtu(m): 6:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
This is a wrong attack on a very great man of God. Why do you all think pastors survive on members offerings and tithe?.

First of all, the offerings and tithes are used for the development of the church and not anyone's personal pocket.
Do you all think that your tithes are transferred to his personal bank account or what?

Bishop Oyedepo is a father to millions of people. Do you know the amount of gifts (in cash) this man of God would be receiving daily?... Just the gifts given to him daily by well-wishing members is enough for this project...

There are thousands of millionaires and possibly billionaires worshipping under him, don't you think that they are the ones behind his wealth and not your offerings & tithe?.

He might also have his own personal businesses so you all should stop judging.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Yuceeluv(f): 6:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Martin Luther King? Mandela? Seriously? Lol. How can you even compare the circumstances then with what is being talked about on here? These men you mentioned fought for freedom of people who were EVIDENTLY taken advantage of AGAINST their wills. FORCED to enslavement and whatnot.

Here on the other hand, has to do with people WILLINGLY exercising their BELIEF with hope for a BETTER TOMMOROW. Are they being forced in anyway? No. If you say they are being scammed. Please provide proof or like I said before, LEAVE GOD TO JUDGE! period!

Y'all should jes rest already and focus on your life's path.

MrSix:

If this is how the preaching of the gospel mentality is, there would be no need for church services every Sunday. Nothing has changed rather the church is more polluted.

This your mentality is damning. I like it sha...because it would save me from being approached by Christians like you. But no...that's not the reality.

What I'm telling you is that the fact something hasn't changed because it is being spoken about doesn't mean you should stop. Else, there would have been no Martin Luther nor Mandela today. History wouldn't recognize them.
Ma'am drop your logic.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by toplinetrtrend: 6:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
beeblack:

Do you realise that Jesus experienced the lowest birth status in Israel as at that time? Be careful how you swallow every dung served you by your new generation pastors. Be careful

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by toplinetrtrend: 6:28pm On Mar 25, 2019
MrLankeeee:
Don't judge who God has blessed.

Did you get that from the Bible or where?

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Nobody: 6:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
They should be called gods among men rather than men of God.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by OyinO: 6:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
God Bless Daddy Freeze. This is what we have been praying for. To expose the evil men of doG.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by OyinO: 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Do you realise that Jesus experienced the lowest birth status in Israel as at that time? Be careful how you swallow every dung served you by your new generation pastors. Be careful
Jesus is not your God, it is a slave master's image upon conquered, enslaved and colonised Africans.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Semtu(m): 6:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
OyinO:

Jesus is not your God, it is a slave master's image upon conquered, enslaved and colonised Africans.

I pity you, better repent before it's too late
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by toplinetrtrend: 6:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
OyinO:

Jesus is the son of God. Believe or disbelieve if you like. Nah your cup of tea.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by MrLankeeee(m): 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Did you get that from the Bible or where?

From my conscience.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by asahnwaKC: 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Last last church is a big scam.....
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Nobody: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
To be fair. This Freeze fellow is at least good at one thing. He obsessively follows pastors actions and all their activities. That's some serious dedication.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by PastorandMentor(m): 7:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Who even listens to stupid freeze?
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Nobody: 7:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
I tell you.The guy na real chemical reaction undecided undecided
Pekele007:
Mumu freeze tears are like sweet sensations to me. grin
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Chrysz(m): 7:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Lol...Even if you say what you have to say. What would change? Daddy freeze will keep ranting. And you will still be seen as a faceless person, behind a phone, giving his opinion.

You all should leave the judgement to GOD!

more sense for sense ma
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Chrysz(m): 7:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
Are you advocating for the impecunious or it's just your desire to attack the men of God
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by OyinO: 7:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
toplinetrtrend:

Jesus is the son of God. Believe or disbelieve if you like. Nah your cup of tea.

Belief is not truth. It is false hope. A white pale sun God cannot save Black humans.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by myettiallah: 7:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Daddy freeze, what has all your previous rants changed?
Rest naaaaa. Kai!

Only God knows if you truly care about the "poor people" or you are just ENVIOUS of the man.
Long tym sis..
How u dey smiley
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by OyinO: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Semtu:

I pity you, better repent before it's too late

You better pity yourself because you need that pity more than I do, you Naija hypocrite and bloody pretender.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Achorise: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lukuluku69:

He trekked most times. And when a Ride was necessary, he rode on a freaking borrowed Donkey! While Herod lived in Palaces and Pilate in

Mansion, the Son of Man had no where to lay his head. While Herod was carried about on Horse Back with a retinue of Guards and Pilate rode

in Chariot, the Son of Man rode a freaking borrowed Donkey!you see your poor reasoning,he

Go figure.
You see your poor carnal reasoning,his house in heaven is built of pure gold,his street the same thing.
He acted poor or became poor so we might be rich
He became sin so we might become righteous
He died so we might live.
If he came ,and you are still poor and sinful,you missed it somewhere.
Bro,these men ,many of them have had encounter with this God.
you don’t know what God told them in the secret.
You don’t know price these men have paid in the dark.
Some never had fun
Prayed for days
Fastested
Mocked and rejected
Lonely and depressed
They overcame.
God told Peter,you will get your reward here and on earth and in heaven .If he became poor that we might rich how?
Jesus said you will always have the poor around you,yet he came for them.
Meaning being poor is a matter of decision,if you waste your youthful formative age taking codein,sleeping with everything,making bad choices and decisions.
Will blame a pastor,church or God.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Poanan: 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
beeblack:

Be careful of what you write. You are a Christian doesn't mean you shouldn't argue well. Are u saying Oyedepo is more humble than Jesus Christ? Cos you are saying Oyedepo doesn't drive the most expensive car but if Jesus was to be in the world he would have driven a much more expensive car than Oyedepo.

On what basis are u comparing both? Reason well cos Oyedepo won't even be happy with this statement.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by Bonapart(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Akiika:

You are the deceived one. What other business does Oyedepo do to finance this project? It's the money from mumu followers like you.
you that dosen't give your money, what have you done wirrit
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by ebenholer2(m): 8:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
It is poverty mentality that makes people negatively envy prosperity of others...Daddy Freeze should come to name his achievement or moves in alleviating people's life.
Re: Daddy Freeze Reacts To Oyedepo's Mega Real Estate Project by scify364(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Sabi him get the same Head like u, use that same Head gather customers to ur business...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charles Obong Buried With N17M In Uganda To Bribe God To Enter Into Heaven / Lessons To Learn From The Life Of An Eagle. / Pastor Adeboye: Muhammad Ali Was My Hero, The Day I Cried For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.