Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,534 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna (17309 Views)

30 Herdsmen, 322 Cows Missing In Anambra - Miyetti Allah Writes Police / Four Herdsmen Shot Dead In Anambra, Hundreds Of Cows Missing / Man Who Couldn’t Afford N20K Bail, Dies In Police Custody In Edo. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by Nobody: 1:50pm On Mar 25, 2019

A Fulani family in Kaban village in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State have petitioned the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, and the State commissioner of Police, Ahmad Abdurrahman, to help recover their cows that allegedly got missing while in police custody.

A member of the family, Abubakar Ibrahim, popularly known as Habu, while speaking with newsmen, said the police stormed his home and accused him of having a gun. After raiding his home, the officers confiscated his cows and told him they were taking them to Abuja. He said the family have so far spent 1.750 million naira in an effort to recover those cows from the police.

“I have never own a gun in my life. I personally met the officer who also told me that their investigation later shows I’m innocent but yet he requested for N700,000 bribe from me before the cows will be released but I told him I don’t have that amount of money so he later collected N200,000 naira yet, the cows are still not return,” he said.

Abubakar said his faily have so far spent over N1 million to secure the release of their cows.

“My sibling and my brother in-law, who went after the cows to inquire reasons for the police action, were detained for two weeks. We have no option but to bail them with N580,000. So far, we have spent N1.750 million to recover those cows and the sheep because they (police) kept collecting money from us without telling us where the cows are. The police officers kept telling us that the cows have been taken to Abuja.

“This is why we are calling on the State Governor and the Commissioner of police to intervene by calling on the police officers to return our cows,” he said.

When contacted, the State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Yakubu Sabo declined comments.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/31-cows-allegedly-missing-in-police.html?m=1

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by bro4u: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
So police have the guts to seize first class citizens of Nigeria without returning them to the owners, watch how el-rufai and Buhari swing into action in securing their release... After all they are better than Leah Shuaribu.

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by checkolatunji: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ehen!!!! Nothing wey man no go hear for this country

70 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by tgmservice: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Cow Prison Break

The Cows are even smarter than the NPF

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by Postboiswag(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
RadaRada

4 Likes

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by charleff512(m): 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Make una arrest all the mai nama around

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by tribalistseun: 4:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
I'm tired of Nigeria I really need visa, I can't do this anymore.

Just imagine this kind breaking news

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by Nobeluscabral: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Cows the first class citizens of this shithole before grin cheesy cheesy grin

Still doesn't change the fact that Buhari is a mad dog with no iota of wisdom and a certified slowpoke!

2 Likes

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol
Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by jericco1(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nigeria is slowly turning into Kenya with the kind of news emerging these days

3 Likes

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by mummyson26(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Haha naija I hail oo
Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by okerekeobasi: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by Nebo5(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
police don dey sell cow
Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by sevo(m): 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
Confiscating the man's cows to abuja as evidence or as what?? Nigeria police can even make a jumbo jet disappear within minutes.. Wetin be cows

2 Likes

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
grin grin. I have nothing to say

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by Frezhkid10(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ur cows have been added to Mr President herd's..XO that the herd can look productive.. Don't worry it will be returned back after Declaration of the president's asset for second tenure
Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by Double194(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Chaii Chaii,
My country Nigeria.
Who did this to You.??
Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by Donjcco(m): 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bush meat don catch the Hunter,,,, for 9ja na animal dey swallow money, make the animal self see as e be...

1 Like

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hmmmmmm cheesy

Dem don use dem for suya.....

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by eben1marketer: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
sad
Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by checkolatunji: 4:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
bro4u:
D

You no well grin
Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by visijo(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
If you see how people return to their seat after receiving holy communions in church, you will think hell is empty.

4 Likes

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by sogud(m): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
chelseaeternity:

A Fulani family in Kaban village in Igabi Local Government Area of Kaduna State have petitioned the state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, and the State commissioner of Police, Ahmad Abdurrahman, to help recover their cows that allegedly got missing while in police custody.

A member of the family, Abubakar Ibrahim, popularly known as Habu, while speaking with newsmen, said the police stormed his home and accused him of having a gun. After raiding his home, the officers confiscated his cows and told him they were taking them to Abuja. He said the family have so far spent 1.750 million naira in an effort to recover those cows from the police.

“I have never own a gun in my life. I personally met the officer who also told me that their investigation later shows I’m innocent but yet he requested for N700,000 bribe from me before the cows will be released but I told him I don’t have that amount of money so he later collected N200,000 naira yet, the cows are still not return,” he said.

Abubakar said his faily have so far spent over N1 million to secure the release of their cows.

“My sibling and my brother in-law, who went after the cows to inquire reasons for the police action, were detained for two weeks. We have no option but to bail them with N580,000. So far, we have spent N1.750 million to recover those cows and the sheep because they (police) kept collecting money from us without telling us where the cows are. The police officers kept telling us that the cows have been taken to Abuja.

“This is why we are calling on the State Governor and the Commissioner of police to intervene by calling on the police officers to return our cows,” he said.

When contacted, the State Police Command Public Relations Officer, Yakubu Sabo declined comments.

Source: https://www.collinsuchendusblog.com/2019/03/31-cows-allegedly-missing-in-police.html?m=1

is dis one story
Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by peculiar111(f): 4:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ask the policeman and policewoman very well......simple
Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
under very strict police investigation the cows were made to pass through the pepper soup pots and sojourn into unknown stomachs to verify their origins and trace the source of the weapons in their master's house..
it was text book police investigation even the FBI is envious..
Sherlock holmes will be proud

7 Likes

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by bro4u: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
checkolatunji:

You no well grin
I first you... Winks*

1 Like

Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by ClitRaider: 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hehehehehe..
Me I know say you know wetin happen to the cows
if you know you know.
Naija Police,..
Olopa abrg sir!
Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by Blue3k(m): 4:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lol somebody getting fired for this..
Re: 31 Cows Missing In Police Custody In Kaduna by Damfostopper(m): 4:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
so police arrest cows instead of herdsmen....... shey police Oya werey ni

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Stepmother Kills 4 Year old Grand Stepson In Nasarawa [Photo] / Gunmen Attack ECWA Church In Abuja During Service, One Shot - 247ureports.com / Man To Die By Hanging For Killing Wife In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.