Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken (1526 Views)

How To Hatch Your Chicken Eggs With And Without An Incubator? / Medication And Vaccination Schedule For Cockerels / Medication And Vaccination Program For Layers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by guidefreak(m): 1:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Vaccination is supposed to prevent chickens from diseases but not when it is done the wrong way. In this article, I will be sharing some of the reasons why vaccines may kill your chickens before diseases come. But first, it is important that I share with you an insight about what a vaccine is. Vaccines are live, killed or attenuated (weakened) form of a disease-causing organism (pathogen) that are administered to animals to sensitize them and prepare them for the naturally-occurring disease pathogen in its active form.

When a chicken’s immune system notices a vaccine (antigen), the antibodies try to fight this weakened organism. Because of the weakened state of the organism, it is easy for the chicken to overcome. And therefore, the chicken is prepared for the stronger organism if encountered later in life. It is the predisposition to the organism that prepares the chickens, and this is the whole essence of vaccination.

Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chickens
Having established what a vaccine is and why it is administered, let’s get talking about the common errors that farmers make in vaccinating their chickens.

1. Vaccinating Sick or Stressed Chickens:
Vaccinating sick birds is like adding to the sickness. When a chicken is sick, the immune system is compromised. At such times, vaccines will only do more harm – instead of preventing the disease. What happens when you vaccinate a sick bird is that, the weakened organism that is introduced into the chicken’s body is now able to cause the disease. Also, stressed chickens have decreased number of lymphocyte. In case you don’t know, lymphocyte is considered as the factory of antibodies. And antibodies play an important role in your chickens’ immune response.

Continue on https://guidefreak.com/5-vaccination-errors-that-kill-chickens/

Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by guidefreak(m): 1:11am On Apr 26, 2019
4 Natural Growth Promoters for Broilers (Organic GP)

When broiler farmers raise broiler chickens, there are three things on their mind. The first is how they can make sure that the broilers reach the highest possible weight in the shortest time possible. While there are options when it comes to the use of growth promoters for broilers, organic growth promoters are safer. Usually, farmers adopt the use of Antibiotic Growth Promoters in broiler diet to help promote growth. Some of the dietary antibiotics used include Flavomycin, Zinc bacitracin, and Virginiamycin. Some studies claim that Virginiamycin is the most effective option among the three.

So that we don’t shift the focus of this article, let me tell you why these dietary antibiotics may not be the best. It’s simply because dietary antibiotics result in antibiotic resistance. This explains why NAFDAC has banned the inclusion of antibiotics in animal feed. In this article, I will unveil some natural/organic growth promoters that farmers are using to promote broiler growth. These are safer, cheaper, and do more than promote growth but also keep your chickens healthy. Alright, let me introduce to you some growth recipe.

continue on https://guidefreak.com/natural-growth-promoters-for-broilers/

Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by guidefreak(m): 2:36pm On May 12, 2019
Before you begin to vaccinate your day old chicks, you have to get some things right to avoid problems. As you may already know, the chick stage is a very delicate stage. Also, it’s not just about providing additional heat or following a vaccination schedule. You have to know the following and ensure to work them out on your farm before you begin to vaccinate your day old chicks.

Continue on https://guidefreak.com/before-you-vaccinate-your-day-old-chicks/

Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by edimolu(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2019
Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by edimolu(m): 7:06pm On May 30, 2019
Niyirocks, kindly do the honors right here.
i mean to say the ib connects.
Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 30, 2019
edimolu:
Niyirocks, kindly do the honors right here.

i mean to say the ib connects.
You be crazeman I swear grin
Abeg coded tins o. Gentleman's honor:

Please don't quote, just let me know you got it so I can delete asap.
Like I said these were strictly normal parole girls. None was an olosho (at least we never rolled like that). Last time I rolled with any was over 4 years ago.
Kindly do well not to link me with them. Gentleman's honor.
I have intentionally reserved some far more prestigious ones that can easily link me cos dem too smart. I'm not sure you can outwit them. There's a whole lot more trust me. Na these ones I fit risk for now.
Let's see how well you conquer these territories. grin
Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by edimolu(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2019
Niyirocks, thanks mate!!!, Yea i figure and understand the bro code and all its entails; just like you, i don't frequent PAYG.

Would sure give you an update should i break the defensive question. Meanwhile, i have an 80% success rate with my refined tactic.

You be correct boss man!!!

1 Like

Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by blueheart(m): 9:07pm On May 30, 2019
Thanks
Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by Nobody: 11:38am On May 31, 2019
blueheart:

Baba, what about the ones in Ib? I live in Ib. Thanks
Sup brah, Kinda dicey cos I only intended to help that funny bro out. I no be piimp o. Neither are the girls runs girls (at least as we rolled back then, though not holding brief for anyone). Having about 9 different guys requesting for the digits seems quite somehow. I'm extremely coded as a person and I want you to please bear with me. I released 16 contacts to 2 different guys already and that's what I'm comfortable with for now. You sef reason am make multiple guys just start disturbing a regular girl all of a sudden from the blues.
Hoping things play out fine, they play their game maturely and there's no backlash, I'll be encouraged to be more liberal with the contacts (at least with trusted guys on the platform cos too many kids & sickos full there).
Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by blueheart(m): 1:00pm On May 31, 2019
. Would edit it asap
Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by Nobody: 1:55pm On May 31, 2019
blueheart:

one of them is well known to me tho na from Instagram I arrange but she dey lag while I dey ib. What discouraged me more was that she was insisting on being celibate for stuffs to work.
Which of them bro? Make I know whether she's serious or na scope grin
It's been at least 4/5 years though so people get to evolve, you never can tell.
Don't really do the PM thing. Any very dead thread is ok for me and if you have an alternate moniker you can hint me and use it so as to cover your tracks better. As things are I may have to create one as well.
Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by blueheart(m): 6:50pm On May 31, 2019
Hope u grab?
Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by Nobody: 4:58pm On Aug 01, 2019
edimolu:
Niyirocks, thanks mate!!!, Yea i figure and understand the bro code and all its entails; just like you, i don't frequent PAYG.
Would sure give you an update should i break the defensive question. Meanwhile, i have an 80% success rate with my refined tactic.
You be correct boss man!!!
Any luck brah? cool
Re: 5 Vaccination Errors That Will Kill Your Chicken by edimolu(m): 2:43pm On Aug 02, 2019
NiyiRocks:
Any luck brah? cool
Bossman, Nuffin pure....those babes don hang boot plus i chatted just 3 of em, the others haven't been on whatsapp for a while.

been long sha, howfa?

(1) (Reply)

Catfish Needed Urgently In Ibadan / Here’s What Happens To Your Body When You Consume Okra! / What's The Most Profitable Area/branch Of Agriculture In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.