Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,152 members, 7,957,300 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:34 AM

After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? (30358 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar, Atiku's Son Who Works In A Pure Water Company / Pilot Mohammed Abubakar, Former Airport Cleaner Begins Flying Operations / Governor Mohammed Abubakar Stoning The Devil During Pilgrimage In Mecca. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by nextstep(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Cap in hand for a job in PMB's cabinet. I hear rats are coming back..., or is it that grass is growing again? grin
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by Isoduwa(m): 5:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
What next ? Jail time �
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by whatmoreng: 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76977252:
He should go and sleep or go back to the business he was doing before politics.

No time to waste, let's move on.
Loads of work to be done for us to get to a land flowing with milk and honey.

All losers should count thier loss and move on.
There is life after and outside politics abeg!!
So u get sense like this?
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by Nobody: 5:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Hands over,go home and enjoying the looted money. Download this lovely and beautiful newly released love song from Xpol
http://www.naijapals.com/music/Basabasa_Rough_Rough__Xpol-92755
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by ajayiopy: 6:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Na to hand over to the governor-Elect na

Bauchi was never an APC state, buhari led APC governement, stole the people's mandate through rigging , snatching of ballot boxes and manipulation of election results.

Glad power has returned to the peoples party, The PDP.
HE SHOULD FINISH THE FEDERAL LOW COST HE STARTED CONSTRUCTING SINCE DECEMBER 2015,LESS THAN 5KM ROAD
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by chiefobdk(m): 6:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76977252:
He should go and sleep or go back to the business he was doing before politics.

No time to waste, let's move on.
Loads of work to be done for us to get to a land flowing with milk and honey.

All losers should count thier losses and move on.
There is life after and outside politics abeg!!

Na so i surprise say u fit make sense for once. Suya boy
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by bigfish3k: 6:22pm On Mar 25, 2019
chiefobdk:

Na so i surprise say u fit make sense for once. Suya boy

maybe he has finished his evil assignment
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by senatordave1(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Olatunji1929:
He will start fighting for ministerial post with adamu muazu
Why not correct op for saying balewa lg has 22,000 registered voters when from the last result released pdp had 40,000 and apc 29000? Or you just enjoy bashing people unfaurly
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by jrusky(m): 6:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
Power has return to the people of Bauchi another freedom from the demonic party called apc.

Surely apc will ends up as regional party in a shortwhile. Ganduje will be sack in a shortwhile to come.

Apc una never see anything yet.

Keep watching. A liar can never lie forever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by senatordave1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
Op,tafawa balewa has over 100k voters.secondly,the governor has too options.firstly,he can stall inec by going to the appeal and supreme courts to delay collation until 29th April deadline has lapsed.
Secondly,he can wait till pdp is declared and then goes to the tribunal to get an injunction restraining inec from giving bala the certificate of return.
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by senatordave1(m): 6:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
jrusky:
Power has return to the people of Bauchi another freedom from the demonic party called apc.

Surely apc will ends up as regional party in a shortwhile. Ganduje will be sack in a shortwhile to come.

Apc una never see anything yet.

Keep watching. A liar can never lie forever.
Childish wish
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by Mahsums: 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Na to hand over to the governor-Elect na

Bauchi was never an APC state, buhari led APC governement, stole the people's mandate through rigging , snatching of ballot boxes and manipulation of election results.

Glad power has returned to the peoples party, The PDP.
Speak for your state
We don't need you to speak on our behalf
It's our choice

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by laosy(m): 6:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
He should Goan kill himself, op warn yourself to, which kind question is this!??
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by deebrain(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
He should go back to his home in peace.
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by christredeemer: 7:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
He should start selling gala
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by Cantonese: 7:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
NaijaRoyalty:
Mohammed Abubakar, governor of Bauchi state, has suffered three defeats in the space of two weeks — with another one looming.

The governor, who is seeking reelection under the All Progressives Congress (APC), was first defeated during the March 9 governorship poll. He garnered 465,453 votes to come second to the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP’s) Bala Mohammed who got 469,512 votes.

He then got a temporary reload when a federal high court in Abuja granted his request, suspending the collation of the remaining results of the election until the determination of a suit he filed. But for how long?

The Independent National Electoral Commission (INEC) continued with the supplementary election in the state and  Abubakar was again defeated. The PDP candidate polled 6,376 votes to leave the governor following closely with 5,117 votes.

Back to the court case, at its sitting on Monday, the federal high court struck out the governor’s application seeking to stop the collation of the remaining result — in Tafawa Balewa LGA.

Although the result of the remaining LGA has not been announced, there is a slim chance Abubakar is going to survive the process.

Tafawa Balewa has a total of 22,759 registered voters, according to figures released by INEC and the sum of the votes in the two elections show he is losing with a margin of 5,318. Will the governor escape by the skin of his teeth or is disaster looming for him?

https://www.thecable.ng/after-losing-the-election-and-court-case-what-next-for-bauchi-governor/amp

Next will be the tribunal. If he fails there them straight to peppersoupism and isiewuism with the balance in his pocket.
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by jrusky(m): 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
senatordave1:

Childish wish

Bro nothing like childish wish. Can't you see things happening? Pls read news and listen to news (pls not on TVC or Channel 24 ok).

Do you know my anger against your party? 1. Apc your party lies too much
2. Apc your party failed in
good governance.
3. Your party is a rogue party that
specialize in election looting,
financial looting by proxy and a
save haven for those that looted
Nigeria to dry.

The list is endless bro. I prefer to trust someone I know he is to steal directly so when Karna the bitch want to hammer their won't be any mistake than a bloody thief(apc) pretending to be saint rather they are the worst thieves in Nigeria history.

Good evening Mr Metusellah.

1 Like

Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by meobizy(f): 7:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
What next? He'll come to my house so we'll eat tuwo ati gbegiri.
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by chally100(m): 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
What's next is to hand over n pack up back to Kogi
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by mrbock: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
senatordave1:
Op,tafawa balewa has over 100k voters.secondly,the governor has too options.firstly,he can stall inec by going to the appeal and supreme courts to delay collation until 29th April deadline has lapsed.
Secondly,he can wait till pdp is declared and then goes to the tribunal to get an injunction restraining inec from giving bala the certificate of return.

This guy, you have a very dark mind. You need help bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by senatordave1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
mrbock:

This guy, you have a very dark mind. You need help bro
Understanding is a problem to many here.the op asked a question and i gave an answer,what not do same.....
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by senatordave1(m): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
jrusky:

Bro nothing like childish wish. Can't you see things happening? Pls read news and listen to news (pls not on TVC or Channel 24 ok).

Do you know my anger against your party? 1. Apc your party lies too much
2. Apc your party failed in
good governance.
3. Your party is a rogue party that
specialize in election looting,
financial looting by proxy and a
save haven for those that looted
Nigeria to dry.

The list is endless bro. I prefer to trust someone I know he is to steal directly so when Karna the bitch want to hammer their won't be any mistake than a bloody thief(apc) pretending to be saint rather they are the worst thieves in Nigeria history.

Good evening Mr Metusellah.
Your party does same triple
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
Yes, bala has won. The overall result has been announced a few minutes ago after collation of tafawa balewa poll results....I talk am grin
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by senatordave1(m): 11:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
fairfora:
Yes, bala has won. The overall result has been announced a few minutes ago after collation of tafawa balewa poll results....I talk am grin
The figure for that lga shows that apc is strong there and can easily win pdp in a rerun
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Mar 25, 2019
senatordave1:

The figure for that lga shows that apc is strong there and can easily win pdp in a rerun
I seeee cheesy grin. A rerun would be conducted in 4 years' time ok?
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by senatordave1(m): 11:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
fairfora:
I seeee cheesy grin. A rerun would be conducted in 4 years' time ok?
9 months.permit me to calm you a dumb fellow
Re: After Losing Election And Court Case, What Next For Mohammed Abubakar? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Mar 25, 2019
senatordave1:

9 months.permit me to calm you a dumb fellow
you're the dumbest fellow here. I mocked you by saying 4 years...meaning bala has come to stay until the next 4 years when another electuon would hold. Time to retire to bed. O daro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governorship Elections: How We Will Transmit Results – INEC / Pipeline Vandals Kill 10 DSS Operatives In Ogun / No Poster Of Saraki In Port Harcourt, Hours To Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.