Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:04 AM

Truck Kills Woman Trekking To Church In Lagos - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Truck Kills Woman Trekking To Church In Lagos (238 Views)

‘BSC In Law’ Graduate, Vera Anyim Storms Dunamis Church In Port Harcourt / Pastor Goodheart Val Aloysius: If You Have 3 Cars & Your Pastor Is Trekking .... / Police Officers Storm "Noisy" Nigerian Church In Detroit USA, Dance With Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Truck Kills Woman Trekking To Church In Lagos by seyibabs8: 3:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
A woman, Amaka Iheme, while trekking to church yesterday was reported crushed by a ‘callous’ driver at Abati Barracks area of Ojuelegba , Lagos State .

The Lagos State police spokesman, Bala Elkana, a Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), who confirmed the incident, noted that the body of the deceased has been deposited at the mortuary.

Read More on: http://naijachurchnews.com/truck-kills-woman-trekking-church-lagos/

Re: Truck Kills Woman Trekking To Church In Lagos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
My first FTC here, I dedicate this to all Nairaland mods, and today being my birthday, wish me well guys

Nigeria Don tire me ooo,,, walk motor go crush, enter car, accident, go by plane, plane crash, go by sea, boat, canoe go sink

RIP TO THE WOMAN ��
Re: Truck Kills Woman Trekking To Church In Lagos by mrZENographer: 9:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
May God comfort the bereaved family. It's my sincere hope she is saved and with The Lord Jesus.

@layinka25 HAPPY BIRTHDAY

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Kumuyi: It’s An Abomination For Women To Wear Men’s Clothes / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 12/04/19 / A Pattern For Parents (Eph.6:4)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.