Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,537 members, 7,816,309 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding (55959 Views)

Christmas Photos Of Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Her Husband And Children / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Daughter, Princess At Dino Melaye Sister's Wedding / Burna Boy Curves Lady Who Attempted To Dance With Him At Mo Abudu's Daughter's W (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Realtord43: 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Denikayan:
See as her breast firm, rigid, erect and well structured.

But one will need a pillow to cover her face if one need penetrate.
Na to just wear mask for face. na your hand you go use direct your diick enter the holecheesy
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Rubbiish(m): 6:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jessyjack:
mother is finer and younger.... make-up made the girl looks older.... the gele sef no follow.....
Can't u say sth positive for once? undecided

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Jossy4luv1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
k
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by IjebuWarrior: 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
The yeye daughter sef go dey find rich man as husband!

Foolish poverty 9ja mentality! angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by tex73: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
I wounder what sign she's throwing up with her fingers ......maybe its nothing realy.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Pinkytonia20: 6:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
The daughter dress sense dey always weak person! Upon all d money and fashion sense wey her mother get! What's with d gele color and her dark pink gown? Dx one na matching gele gone wrong o
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Nobody: 6:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
I don't mind Fuvk them both
you no get chill ooo...including person wife?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by hopexter(m): 7:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tonmiwatimmy:
I don't mind Fuvk them both

Oga comot eye from army man salary. Stick to your wages before long throat kill u there angry angry
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by iswallker(m): 7:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Her face like spoilt beans..
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by ctex4real(m): 7:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
derrydinny:
the mother looks phuckable but the daughters face won't let my dick rise
if your mum is referred to in that way how would you feel? Kids spewing nonsense on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Jessyjack(f): 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
jeesprecy:

Let's be honest..
Princess looks good enough for a 21 yr old..
Stop hating.

what's the hate there.... it seems English is quite difficult for you to comprehend.... I said the MAKE UP made her look older....

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Jessyjack(f): 7:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
Rubbiish:

Can't u say sth positive for once? undecided

so the "mother looks finer" isn't positive enough.. you people just like talking even when it isn't necessary....
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Oblivionsmiles: 7:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
They look like siblings, beautiful people�.

Check my signature for gifts ideas for all occasions.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by lastempero: 7:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
She is gradually positioning her for the big bangers too.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by bionixs: 7:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Jessyjack:
mother is finer and younger.... make-up made the girl looks older.... the gele sef no follow.....
thank you. na 2G gele be that
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by mungoparks: 7:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
But this small girl boobs swell up sha tongue
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Vendee: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
jeesprecy:
Thanks for being honest.
You are welcome.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Mizwisdom(f): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
She's prettier
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by pussyfreaky(m): 8:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
the Bwess thou
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Intellectual201: 8:11pm On Mar 25, 2019
A lot of people you think are meaningfully engaged are actually idle. A full grown adult will just wake up and be posting pictures on nairaland. She no fit carry her pikin go audition for acting? It will be more beneficial.
EdoNation:
Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde stepped out in style with her daughter, Princess, for Mo Abudu's daughter's wedding in Lagos yesterday March 24th. Continue to see more photos Of Omo sexy below Via Viralmula.com

More >>> Source : http://viralmula.com/2019/03/proud-momma-omotola-omotola-slays-with-daughter

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Tedpgrass: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nothing really spectacular here

Little disappointed.. Expected much more from OmoT

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by quincyshakur(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
How dis nonsense take b news sad sad sad Me an my Mama dey go wedding steady nah y I c dey news abi na because i neva blow
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by DerideGull(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
The mother should have borrowed some boobs from the daughter.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by DerideGull(m): 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Foxxybrown:

Upon all the bodyshaper Omotola is wearing, you can see her that her shape is going
These actresses that are used to editing their shape on Instagram pictures
When you see them live, you will be very disappointed

Instagram is infomercial while live appearance is real market square.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by bonnyhope: 8:32pm On Mar 25, 2019
I can see suckable boobs
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Meliian(f): 8:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
I don't like Omotola. But those of you saying her daughter is ugly really need to get a life.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Platony(m): 9:14pm On Mar 25, 2019
O girl,...

No vex oo

Ur Mama Fine pass U!!. undecided
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Ezi1993(f): 9:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
it will be hard for someone to tell that this fugly girl is omotola daughtershocked Pretty mom and ugly daughter shocked
Yes na any one that isn't fair is termed ugly..Nonsense
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Realtord43: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ezi1993:

Yes na any one that isn't fair is termed ugly..Nonsense
Hey, i knw when i see a fine girl, no matter the skin colour
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde & Her Daughter, Princess At Mo Abudu's Daughter's Wedding by Kenontop: 9:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
jeesprecy:

Shut up.. What can you create??
She's beautiful, stop being stereotypical about your views.
Lol Jeesprecy , don't waste ur time.... Thats NL for u...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ray Hushpuppi Says Kcee’s Wristwatch Is Fake / MI Abaga Spotted With Jon Snow Of Game Of Thrones (pictures) / Meet Adaeze Onuigbo: Biography, Age, Birthday, Profile Of Actress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.