Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,948 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server (11359 Views)

Deji Adeyanju: 'We Have Been Attacked By Police & SSS At June 12 Protest' / Police, SSS Mount Siege Outside AIT As Station Reopens - Premium Times / Atiku Vs Buhari Campaign Phones: Which Would You Accept? (photos, Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by baganas: 4:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
positivelord:
Talk of "SPEAKING FROM BOTH SIDES OF THE MOUNTH"......the result is fake and yet the police should investigate how they got it from INEC SERVER.
The fake results could've been smuggled in. Simple

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Nobody: 4:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
It's like festus keyamo and APC have checked the inec server and has found out that atiku was correct hence the panic and petition to the police.But festus keyamo who dole out #100 million to charly boy have not been invited by the efcc where he got the money for and for bribery.What a selective prosecution by efcc.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Nobody: 4:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Imagine all this silly talk. This one thinks you can tamper with Technology without leaving a footprint for Digital Forensics. If the servers were hacked it is easy to find out, Forensic in Technology is straight forward and precise. Invite a foreign independent forensic organization and they will bare it all if the servers were hacked, or the results were a true reflection of the general elections. Nigeria Police has no idea how to determine this. We are too Analog to solve our problems. Where physical manpower fails, machines do not.
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Emedu(m): 5:02pm On Mar 25, 2019
comshots:
It's like festus keyamo and APC have checked the inec server and has found out that atiku was correct hence the panic and petition to the police.But festus keyamo who dole out #100 million to charly boy have not been invited by the efcc where he got the money for and for bribery.What a selective prosecution by efcc.

Are U sure you read the write up or U lack comprehension?
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by ogmask: 5:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
Too many children on this forum. If the pdp say they have the results from the server it is a criminal offence to start with.
It's like your creditor or landlord or just anyone present something referring to your statement of account without your consent or a court approval. It is criminal to do so. It doesn't matter if the person is right or wrong with the figures.
That document for whatever purpose it was meant to serve died the very moment they called it out. It is only inec or a ethical hacker (approved auditirs) that can do that.
BTW, the figures are even ridiculous to begin with.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Emedu(m): 5:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
There was a plan to transmit the result electronically but it was jettisoned after the postponement. it was only the number of accredited voters that was transmitted. Atiku petition is of one the baseless petitions have ever come across.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by gurnam: 5:07pm On Mar 25, 2019
I like this

Push PDP to the defensive

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Emedu(m): 5:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
ogmask:
Too many children on this forum. If the pdp say they have the results from the server it is a criminal offence to start with.
It's like your creditor or landlord or just anyone present something referring to your statement of account. It is criminal to do so. It doesn't matter if the person is right or wrong with the figures.

Don't mind them. Hatred and bias sentiment has blocked their reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Emedu(m): 5:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
Infact I just told a friend this morning on the need to investigate PDP claims. I was pleased to see this.
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Emedu(m): 5:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
Emedu:
There was a plan to transmit the result electronically but it was jettisoned after the postponement. it was only the number of accredited voters that was transmitted. Atiku petition is of one the baseless petitions have ever come across.
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by freeze001(f): 5:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
These clowns must really be jittery. I thought they claimed Atiku was only dreaming and suffering after-election loss depression? If there is nothing to hide then Keyamo and his paymasters ought to be as cool as cucumbers ready to deal with the PDP at the tribunal. Is this why he almost peed his pants when Chidoka asked INEC to provide database information of accredited voters and card-reader information during the collation of Presidential elections? According to him it was an inquisition and now this! Yeye goats dem!

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Splashdiddy(m): 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
post=76975865:
Na so we see am.....
That is part of their Dubai strategy.....

Amen and Amen in Jesus name.
God bless you too.
We don't pay them mind during the campaign and during the election itself, not to talk about paying them mind after we won and they lost!
We've left them behind and move on, they have over 4 years of wailing and complaining henceforth.
We've moved on to greater things already.
God bless you.
Nigeria will be great again.
(Soon, we will know the side you belong to!)
Keep up the good work bro, Don't mind the Cameroonians

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Credobee(m): 5:40pm On Mar 25, 2019
BuhariLooter:
NO HOPE FOR NIGERIA...

Professors without discovery,
Politicians without ideology,
Wealth without prosperity,
Religion without piety,
Leaders without vision,
The oppressed without worries,
Courts without justice,
Criminals without fears,
History without glory,
Heroes without honor,
Schools without learning,
Artists without taste,
Intellectuals without thought,
Terrorists without identity,
Appointees without life,
Hunger without famine,
Change without progress,
Next level without foundation,
Democracy without citizens,
Unity without love,
Heroes without sacrifice,
Policies without plans,
Crime without culprits,
Saints without humility,............the rhyme is tight
Integrity without performance,
Wars without enemies,
Billionaires without business,
Youth without dreams,
Elders without wisdom.
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by awuf2008: 5:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
Kano inec server too was hacked by PDP abi?
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by UncletC: 5:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
l . was there any security breach in inec server? 2. show Nigerians the original result from the server .. 3.we are waiting please 4. be fast
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Ahmeduana(m): 6:01pm On Mar 25, 2019
yarimo:
ATIKU and PDP are all criminal undecided
SAY SOMETHING ELSE, WE ARE TIRED OF YOUR RANTING
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Crizillion1(m): 6:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Help me out please I want to get some textbooks with exam coming in a week or two and I don't have much on me please assist me with any amount
Diamond bank
Thanks
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by olisaEze(m): 6:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
APC media trial continues, Should be the heading of this post!

Why not wait till the court day to bring forward ur claims instead of running to the press and APC security chiefs In panic!?

#panicmode #laughinginDino grin

Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Ayasayas(m): 6:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Useless people, you think they will not fineout, there is nothing hidden under the sun, try to always do the right thing.
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by knightsTempler: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Is only in Nigeria that you will catch a criminal and he will ask police to investigate you to know the process you took to catch him. There was a country

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Ayasayas(m): 6:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Petition is not what matters for now but what matters is the court to confirm the server and declare Atiku or pdp winner.
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by ghettochild4u(m): 6:47pm On Mar 25, 2019
Which nonsense server does inec have sef
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by Ayasayas(m): 6:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
baganas:

The fake results could've been smuggled in. Simple
Let the police investigation and if it is true inec chairman should be arrest.
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by jay5iveee: 7:12pm On Mar 25, 2019
I am not a politician but the fact remains that PDP from time immemorial are known as criminals and bunch of law breakers
I don't know why some clueless youth are still shouting Atiku Atiku , when we both know he is a symbol of shame and regards as black sheep both locally and internationally
I know most Igbo people are just tired of buhari because he is not from the East and their referendum Struggle
It is high time we stop shying away from the truth
Atiku is not worth to be a Nigerian President and that it will never be in sha Allah
Shikenah
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by udemzyudex(m): 7:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
ogmask:
It's like your creditor or landlord or just anyone present something referring to your statement of account without your consent or a court approval. It is criminal to do so. It doesn't matter if the person is right or wrong with the figures.
That document for whatever purpose it was meant to serve died the very moment they called it out. It is only inec or a ethical hacker (approved auditirs) that can do that.
BTW, the figures are even ridiculous to begin with.

What has inec said about this? You're the mumu here Oga.
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by kayusely70(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
An act of criminality that should be severely punished
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by blackboy(m): 8:45pm On Mar 25, 2019
The extent APC is taking this simply means that the info PDP is giving us true. Initially I doubted the info but now i believe na true.
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by ogmask: 12:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
udemzyudex:

What has inec said about this? You're the mumu here Oga.

Your level of assimilation is pathetic. Stay off my mention kid..
Re: Buhari’s campaign Writes Police, SSS, Accuses PDP Of hacking INEC Server by udemzyudex(m): 12:36pm On Mar 26, 2019
ogmask:

Your level of assimilation is pathetic. Stay off my mention kid..

I should be the one telling you that kid.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kogi Guber: I’m Not Contesting – Hon Faleke / Ojudu, Others Remain Suspended - Ekiti APC Disagrees With National Body / 2023: There Is No Zoning Agreement In APC – Yahaya Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.