Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) (33065 Views)

Four Men Charged Over Theft Of £4.8m Gold Toilet From Blenheim Palace (Photo) / Woman Beaten & Stripped By Her Employer In Edo Over Theft Allegation (Graphic) / Woman Stripped Unclad In Port-Harcourt Market Over Theft Accusation, Speaks. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Mandynews(f): 4:18pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ghanaian Police officer with a Marine Unit on operation Duty at the Osagyefo Power Badge has taken his own life on Sunday Morning 24/03/2019.

According to multiple reports sighted by MANDYNEWS.COM, the Officer identified as Sergeant Fuseini Mahamuda Was among some policemen that was arrested for stealing items from the Osagyefo power Badge in Western region, Ghana.

MandyNews.com reports, that the some items were stolen from the barge, which is located at Efassu, near Half-Assini, iterms include cables and fridges.

The Osagyefo Barge is a 125 MW barge-mounted gas turbine electric power-generating station located at Effasu in the Western Region of Ghana.

Well, Sergeant Fuseini Mahamuda couldn’t bear the shame of being accused wrongly of a crime he didn’t commit as he took his own life by shooting himself and leaving a note with his wife’s phone number and why he killed himself.

He Wrote; ”I can’t take the disgrace, Something I don’t know about”

See photos below.

More Via: https://mandynews.com/ghanaian-police-officer-shoots-himself-to-death-over-theft-photos/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Mandynews(f): 4:19pm On Mar 25, 2019
Cc; mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by TourismMan(m): 4:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Unbelievable!
Modified

Meanwhile, I purposely booked this FTC because I wanted to use it to vent my anger.

Can someone please tell me why INEC, Cross River hasn't paid our election stipends up till this minute? I slept at RAC Centre for three different nights for the elections and I'm yet to receive one naira from INEC. Only if INEC knows what that small money means to me. I'm in my final year and I have a lot of things piling up for me to execute financially. Even departmental/faculty/course registrations and so many others, I'm yet to do them. This is why I had to force myself and do that work in spite of security threats involved because I knew I needed the money to tackle school issues. The training allowance, they paid only few people and by the time most of us went to collect our own, we were told money has finished and till today not even a kobo for us. So why this delay for the main stipend again? Or they don't want to pay us or what? Please whoever can pass this information to the appropriate authority should help me do so. Me no be those type wey mama or papa dey send money for school matters o. Na me dey do my hustle myself till I reach this final year. School fees, project etc, I never even know where money go come from as I dey so. I only trust in God. Tell INEC to pay me o before I run mad for them. Other states have paid. What is delaying INEC, Cross River?

23 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Realtord43: 4:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
So sad he ended his life. you can't stand the disgrace then why involve ya self in theft undecided
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
Policemen are allowed to carry there guns home

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by icebird25(m): 5:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
So sad he ended his life. you can't stand the disgrace then why involve ya self in theft undecided

Your brain is full of relaxer..

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by yerokunphilips: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
icebird25:

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
We must differentiate between guilt and duty
#RIP man...
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by TechCapon(m): 7:50pm On Mar 25, 2019
Until policemen are equipped with body cameras, lots of bad policemen will continue to be nuisance in the force.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Phock2sweet: 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2019

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by emeijeh(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
Charly,
See your blood stained floor like Resident Evil
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by tommykiwi(m): 7:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
He would have allow the law take is due course.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Olukat(m): 7:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
sad sad sad The scene looks like he was killed by somebody.
How can he be wrongly accused and he also committed suicide?
The story don't add up

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nigerian police can't do dis nah,even if u catch him red handed.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by dkronicle(m): 7:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
Damn no be our portion.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Doro55: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
really sad , its painful when you are accuse of something when you know deep down you're innocent .

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by kelvinUchiha(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Inn0cent
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
maybe is set-up . investigation shd be carried out ASAP
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by spafu(m): 7:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Toh, make he greet them there.
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by noisy45(m): 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
He died brave and Spartan no naija police can do this

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by chuksanambra: 7:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
grayht:
Policemen are allowed to carry there guns home

Who told you?
In Naija or Ghana?

Even here in Naija, you can sign for rifle and state your beat. You can then decide to go home bear the consequences of your folly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Realtord43: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
icebird25:

Why the insult?
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by rapid101(m): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:
wht makes u think he was involve didn't u see d note he drop

Don't talk because u get mb ok

Make it constructive
Thank u

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
undecided
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by megafone: 7:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:

Read well before you judge. He said something he didn't know about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by dingbang(m): 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
No remorse....
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by megafone: 7:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
I salute his bravery! Eekan ni omokunrin nku!
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Auxtin85(m): 7:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
Realtord43:

I command you to receive sense now

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Realtord43: 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
rapid101:
wht makes u think he was involve didn't u see d note he drop

Don't talk because u get mb ok

Make it constructive
Thank u
I commented base on the thread headline. i do not read the story
Re: Ghanaian Police Officer Shoots Himself To Death Over Theft (Graphic Photos) by Yungprince(m): 7:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
icebird25:

Damn

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sex Worker Stabbed Father Of Four To Death In Asaba / Lagos Police Seizes Several Motorcycles, Arrests 123 Riders In Lekki / Robbers Stab Woman To Death In Ogun (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.