Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,825 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Why Has PMB Not Congratulated Ganduje And Lalong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Has PMB Not Congratulated Ganduje And Lalong? (236 Views)

EU Ambassador Visits Shettima And Lalong At Tinubu's Campaign Headquarters / Fayemi, Obaseki, Ganduje And Sanwo-Olu In Lagos (Photos) / I Withdrawal My Total Support For Pmb Not Being Able To Tackle Security- Sarrki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Has PMB Not Congratulated Ganduje And Lalong? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Mar 25, 2019
I guess I am not the only one who observed that PMB has yet to congratulate APC governors that were pronounced winners by INEC over the weekend.

This is unlike the speed at which he congratulated Oyetola of Osun State on his victory which has just been annulled. Could it be that the president is unimpressed by the brigandish style through which the 'victory" was actualized in some states.

(1) (Reply)

APC Must Have Its Way In The Leadership Of National Assembly - Oshiomole / Charly Boy Denies Collecting Money From Festus Keyamo For Diss Song(video). / Forum Of Imo Guber Candidates Congratulate Ihedioha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.