Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:40 PM

Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers (3696 Views)

UNIBEN VC Rewards I.T Student For Diligence / Lilian Salami: Profile Of The VC Of UNIBEN (Photos) / Sex For Grades: Prof. Okwechime Emmanuel Of UNIBEN Defends Lecturers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by myuniben: 5:36pm On Mar 25, 2019
University of Benin student named Josh Egesi uses over 6000 bottle covers to create a portrait of
University of Benin vice chancellor professor Osasere Orumwense.

Josh Egesi is a Nigerian and University of Benin student, he's a recycle artist who create art from waste .

source https://www.myuniben.com.ng/2019/03/uniben-student-create-portrait-of.html

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by Nobody: 5:38pm On Mar 25, 2019
Amazing portrait..
Hope he single handedly handed over the portrait to the the vice chancellor cheesy

Where's lalasticlala sef lipsrsealed

4 Likes

Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by Xclusivegrin007(m): 5:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
Amazing

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by Dronedude(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
We are just blessed in Nigeria with a cursed government.

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by Nobody: 5:49pm On Mar 25, 2019
wow! this is a huge one....

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by emilfischer(m): 5:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lalasticlala come and do the needful

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by tolugar: 6:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
That’s a whole lot of empty pet bottles without cover

2 Likes

Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by originals1(m): 6:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Space booked•

Meanwhile instagram page with 18k followers for sale, check my signature if you're interestedsmiley
Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by CunnyLinguist: 7:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omo..... he deserves a First Class for this.

Infact, i would give him a free supply of ugly gals throughout his stay in School if i was /were ? the VC
Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by TinkTwice(m): 8:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
The energy and momentum subjugated in this elementary art is very much capacitated to remove and orchestrate BUHARI
Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Wow beautiful and wonderfully executed

1 Like

Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by oldman112(m): 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
And someone is giving out 500k to a gossiper

3 Likes

Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by mungoparks: 8:17pm On Mar 25, 2019
Omo-esi,ugha ma.
Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by czarina(f): 8:42pm On Mar 25, 2019
CunnyLinguist:
Omo..... he deserves a First Class for this.

Infact, i would give him a free supply of ugly gals throughout his stay in School if i was /were ? the VC
mumu cheesy
Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by omogidi234(m): 8:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
TinkTwice:
The energy and momentum subjugated in this elementary art is very much capacitated to remove and orchestrate BUHARI

Haha, appreciate him first before descending to the arena of disproportionate removal of the occupant of the rock in the centre of amalgamation in to to.
Re: Uniben Student Create Portrait Of Uniben VC Using Bottle Covers by lalasticlala(m): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2019

(1)

What Is The Difference Between Advice And Advise? / Unzik Post Ume Out / Futminna Post Utme/d.e

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.