Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:06 AM

What Does It Take One To Start A Football Bet Business In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Does It Take One To Start A Football Bet Business In Nigeria (260 Views)

Bet Business Partner Needed / What Does It Take One To Start A Football Bet Business In Nigeria / How To Make Money Running A Football Viewing Center In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Does It Take One To Start A Football Bet Business In Nigeria by ify2016: 6:21pm On Mar 25, 2019
I have read through previous topic on how to open a Football Viewing Center In Nigeria and was impressed on how people gave the original poster the best idea as a beginner.
Now, I want to use this medium to seek for your candid opinion on how to run a profitable football betting business.
What are the things required of a starter hoping to run this business in Lagos?
At what length can 300k take someone that wish to embark on this business?
What are the risk factors and weaknesses one may likely encounter on the short and long-term running this business?
Experience matters a lot and will appreciate any opinion from good people here. Thanks.

Lala.....

(1) (Reply)

Transcorp Lay Out $2.5 Billion To Boost Power Supply / Boost Your Youtube Channel Fast Using This Website (here Is My Secret) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.