Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) (64842 Views)

Tyson Fury Allows Female Fans To Rub Oil On Him As He Prepares To Fight Joshua / Ben Bruce's Message To Anthony Joshua As He Prepares For Rematch With Andy Ruiz / Ikorodu Bois Recreate The Moment Big Baby Pushed Anthony Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Mar 25, 2019
IntrovertedK:
ok. Don't know your qualification though buh if you have some, na teaching job sure pass for IB sha and if you can drive, uber/Taxify is also there. You can also try hotels, i'm sure if you submit cv to about 5-10 of them, one will give you the job. And as for 30k business, i really can not say and it depend on you, like whatever you have passion that you know you believe you can push (like hustle diligently). You can try mobile phone accessory or if you visit Dugbe/Ogunpa market, you might from there get a clue of what to sell. And for more job offers in Ibadan, you should follow these handles on twitter (@awatiIbadan, @Ibadanconnect, @Ibadan247) they randomly post job offers or you might even be connect directly as some employers do mention them for retweets to get across potential employee.

Ibadan is a nice place to be once you integrate with the system buh might be boring for you sha since you'd be relocating from Lagos.

Thanks very much grin

Can't thank you enough

Nd yes, someone told me about the teaching job stating it is easy to get

But how do I go about it?

I mean how can I get the teaching job?
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
DavidEsq:
So dis wan na forest for dah side.....chai! Why flexing places jus full dah side na
lol. I wonder oo. Make dem come see forest here na, where lalasticlala dey catch snake anyhow
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 11:56pm On Mar 25, 2019
Maket:
Is he a zamfara boy?
Wish you d best guy. Turn him to his name "baby" by feeding him with blows.
grin I'm confident he would leave bruises in baby's mouth . Victory is sure for him.
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 11:58pm On Mar 25, 2019
uuzba:

Upon all the whole keys on your keyboard. Hmm.
the guy is stingy with keys
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 12:00am On Mar 26, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Thanks very much grin

Can't thank you enough

Nd yes, someone told me about the teaching job stating it is easy to get

But how do I go about it?

I mean how can I get the teaching job?
no other way than going about submiting your cv to schools. Visiting different schools during holidays andmaking awareness. There are only few schools in Ib city that you can apply for their jobs online. E.g Leads city.

Do visit the Job/Vacancy section always and it seems there's 'Ibadan jobs' thread in the section. Follow it up and you'd get a job soonere than you think.
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 12:01am On Mar 26, 2019
shegra58:
Jarell Miller after fight with AJ

Abeg who help me see Samuel Peter ?grin
the Nigerian nightmare is busy enjoying his money
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by chris31(m): 12:02am On Mar 26, 2019
Make una free this guy matter as he chooses to represent Bratain make dem dey carry him matter okay
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by davillian(m): 12:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Though Joshua is believed to have earned close to £100million during his unbeaten boxing career, he still lives in a cosy, two-bedroom.
#aj will have a long success story.
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by shegra58: 12:59am On Mar 26, 2019
fairfora:
the Nigerian nightmare is busy enjoying his money
Nigerian nightmare wey Klitschko nearly kill with punches grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Come back home and punch our politicians to death. Stop pummeling less evil faces that don’t deserve the scars.
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by madjune(m): 1:05am On Mar 26, 2019
This guys instincts is so damn rooted to the earth.

There is nothing more energising and spiritually replenishing than being one with the elements of earth, wind and air and fire.

When you commune with them, no one can wreck you.

These are the age long secrets of the elder gods.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by ExcellencyFSA: 1:26am On Mar 26, 2019
Let's talk about it.
OladimejiRufai:
Boxing as a sport should be stopped!!

Expect the argument for the above motion in the future.

If you quote me for argument now, it will be a fruitless effort grin

Meanwhile:

Please, if you live in Ibadan and you are very conversant with that place, please I wanna talk to you. I have questions I want to ask.

Does not matter if you are male or female.

Thanks grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Abillsable: 1:29am On Mar 26, 2019
Because the only few flexing places wey dey your side ,na you litter am with broken bottle ,pure water sachet,empty coke can and faeces
DavidEsq:
So dis wan na forest for dah side.....chai! Why flexing places jus full dah side na
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 2:03am On Mar 26, 2019
ExcellencyFSA:
Let's talk about it.
Okay... thanks for your concern grin

First is... I wish to come work or hustle in IB

Second is what are the available jobs one can get?

Third is if I have like 30k, what small business can I set up in IB?
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by akigbemaru: 2:39am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by namiji2598: 3:38am On Mar 26, 2019
DavidEsq:
the roads for the forest better pass the road for Abuja self
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43am On Mar 26, 2019
Is this what they call forest?
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by thedio(m): 5:52am On Mar 26, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Meanwhile:

Please, if you live in Ibadan and you are very conversant with that place, please I wanna talk to you. I have questions I want to ask.

Thanks grin
Ask
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by neonly: 6:37am On Mar 26, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Meanwhile:

Thanks grin

My best sport Pls Pls pls
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by KingWarri: 6:56am On Mar 26, 2019
LuciferHeaven:
This is not a forest - this is called woods. Woods have ajebo trees with little or no leaves on them.

Any forest that doesn't have shrine, poisonous snakes, witches, thick vegetation littered with faeces of various animals including humans, decaying human skulls and refuse dumps is not a real forest.

*spits angry
grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Mcsammy4u(m): 7:07am On Mar 26, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Meanwhile:

Thanks grin

What's the question
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by LINTUNE(m): 7:26am On Mar 26, 2019
cheesy
engrkaz:
u can set up an akara and pap joint at orita challenge or mokola area....
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by kilokeys(m): 7:56am On Mar 26, 2019
this one na forest?

okay grin
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by porthouse7(f): 8:09am On Mar 26, 2019
Skepticus:

Mad man, tell them that you are ignorant.

The "LuciferHeaven" Psycho still has a lot of brain than your empty skull!
still in d same class... i hail oo
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Mar 26, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Okay... thanks for your concern grin

First is... I wish to come work or hustle in IB

Second is what are the available jobs one can get?

Third is if I have like 30k, what small business can I set up in IB?
what's your qualification
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by hidhrhis(m): 8:15am On Mar 26, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Very good. First... Thanks for ur concern

First is... I wish to come work or hustle in Ibadan

Second is what are the available jobs one can
get?

Third is if I have like 30k, what small businessg
can I set up in Ibadan?
Nokia charger and phone case will be good business for u bro
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by DavidEsq(m): 8:33am On Mar 26, 2019
fairfora:
lol. I wonder oo. Make dem come see forest here na, where lalasticlala dey catch snake anyhow
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 8:34am On Mar 26, 2019
shegra58:
Nigerian nightmare wey Klitschko nearly kill with punches grin
lol. But our AJ had avenged samuel Peter's so, dont worry. Peters did his best, from Olympic medalist to world class boxer . E no easy

1 Like

Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 26, 2019
doctorkush:
what's your qualification
O Level certificate holder sir
Re: Anthony Joshua Runs Through Forest As He Prepares For Big Baby Fight (Photos) by kinzation(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2019
Tonnyb12:
I live and work in ibadan
please sir help me with a work in I.b let's chat 08128859356

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hilarious Tweets As Mikel Trends WORLDWIDE And English Fans Sing His Name / Fan Grabs Mohamed Salah's Injured Shoulder In Russia (Photos) / FIFA Introduces MRI Scan For Age Of Players To Be Determined

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.