Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,135 members, 7,818,422 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted (92966 Views)

Police Parade Cross River Schoolgirl Caught With Gun And Her Manfriend (Pix) / Sapele Schoolgirl, Success And Her Parents Speak On How Their Lives Have Changed / Meet Stephanie Idolor That Interviewed Success, The Sapele Schoolgirl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted by Divine200: 2:34am On Mar 27, 2019
aj1802001:
It is a shame that envy and jealousy is beginning to show in this situation. If I may ask, where are the parents supposed to give an interview? Should they do that on the road? In a palace in the sky? Also why should they say thank you to someone who made a video of their child's frustration just for a laugh without any genuine interest to help the poor girl in her situation? They lady can afford data to send a video but could not bring out 1k to help the poor child out of her problems. They donations that have been given to her parents were only done since last week and so they should start spending it without a plan so next year their daughter will cry out again? I am so ashamed of what we have become as Nigerians.
The only sensible post so far.
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted by showafrica(m): 5:43am On Mar 27, 2019
Lizzyangel:
geographers in the house...please what is the causeof this HOT sun.

abi na end time sun ni,...its freaking hot everywhere

My dear, where is that, I think it's a northern state or desert bc here in the east, temperature is low and everywhere is calm
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted by Hotzone(m): 5:46am On Mar 27, 2019
ogaofficer:
but why?
Because of your age
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted by stevedestiny(m): 6:44am On Mar 27, 2019
So I read some people saying "this shit about success is becoming annoying, she's not the only kid unable to pay her fees, people should stop throwing more lights on this success issue" bla bla bla...
See eehn forget play o, when God say na ur time, you get more than u deserve not because you're the most qualified but because God is trying to pull u to where he wants you to be. Truly Success is not the smartest or best of all students suffering same thing but abeg make una leave am it's her time. Stop criticizing God's blessings on her. You that is even talking, where you are today you think say na u deserve am pass? Abegii make una stop to dey channel frustration to the wrong side biko.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted by DabuIIIT: 7:17am On Mar 27, 2019
Larryslim:

Why?
Because she's a National hero or what?
After millions that have been donated, nawa o!

Guy it's not about money, everything ain't about money money money.
It would have been better if the parents weren't even given a dime but given jobs.
Don't give me money,give me a job.
More like giving a man fish rather than teaching him how to fish.

Please,it's her time,let her shine.

Btw, would you like your blessings in life to stop?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted by DabuIIIT: 7:23am On Mar 27, 2019
Lizzyangel:
geographers in the house...please what is the causeof this HOT sun.

abi na end time sun ni,...its freaking hot everywhere

Its so terrible. Bad thing is,the heat last all thru the nite and NEPA doesn't help. The heat causes headache.

1 Like

Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted by Nobody: 12:28pm On Mar 27, 2019
showafrica:

My dear, where is that, I think it's a northern state or desert bc here in the east, temperature is low and everywhere is calm

southwest
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted by Nobody: 12:32pm On Mar 27, 2019
For Latest news on Education ( UTME, POSTUTME, OAU PREDEGREE, JUPEB), celebrities, football, politics etc Visit www.akahinews.com. stream the
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted by OnlineWell(m): 4:14pm On Mar 28, 2019
OneKinGuy:

can the numbers work on fiverr, USA number?
Yes it works on Fiverr
Re: Success, Sapele Schoolgirl Attracts International Community. Her Parents Blasted by OnlineWell(m): 11:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
OneKinGuy:

can the numbers work on fiverr, USA number?
Yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB Results For 2018 UTME - Checking Thread Now Open / Quantitative Reasoning For Primary 4 Textbook / Kwara State Polytechnic 2014 / 2015 Admission Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.