Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,326 members, 7,829,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi (17348 Views)

Osun Indigenes Jubilate After Supreme Court Upheld Gov. Adeleke Win (pics/video) / Wole Olanipekun Technicality In The Tribunal Is A Preelection Matter- Press9jatv / Disbandment Of Tribunal Is An Attempt To Commit A Second Robbery Against Us -PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by stephenduru: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
As shared Mimiy.....

'See! I was away for a wee while and I couldn’t celebrate some amazing things that happened in my family. But they don’t stop! Uncle Onyechi, Daddy 2, I’m really dancing Zanku here o. He was recently investitured as the DISTRICT GRAND MASTER of the ENGLISH MASONRY. Get it? That means he’s currently the most powerful Freemason in Nigeria, of the English Masonry.We never talk that one finish, just yesterday, Judgement was given in favor of Senator Adeleke, to be reinstalled as the Governor of Osun State. Even though we are get to get to the Supreme Court, I’m positive, the judgment would hold true, to the highest court. He’s performed this feat before. In a record event, he’d recovered the stolen Mandate from Chris Ngige to Gov Peter Obi, he was the first Lawyer to convince a Nigerian court to oust a sitting governor, so do we call him the Mandate Whisperer? I’m so proud of you, this year, though just beginning, has been nothing short of victorious for the esteemed Ikpeazu Family. I pray it continues to be an even more amazing and blessed year. Nothing can alter its set course. I love you, dearest Daddy 2, and we are going to partyyyyyyy and infact, I know what car I want now'

cc; Lalasticlala,mynd44

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/lawyer-who-convinced-inec-declare.html

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by stephenduru: 8:03pm On Mar 25, 2019

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by Mizwisdom(f): 8:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Which big man is not a cultist? because he gave a fair judgement for a rigged election you people want to ridicule him, ewu Gambia grin

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by nosiebaba(m): 8:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
Photoshop
Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by delugajackson: 8:09pm On Mar 25, 2019
That's some serious occultic shiit right there. Probably a 33rd degree Mason.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by Bizmagnet: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
I think the victory is as a result of hardwork and professionalism.

Your business and ideas are more vital than you think. Don't localize your vision. Get your website/blog/software today. Check my signature for contacts.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by BOOOMNAIJA: 8:13pm On Mar 25, 2019
FREEMASONS THRIVE ON CONSPIRACY THEORIES WHICH CONTAIN CODES THAT CAN UNLOCK SO MANY MYSTERIES AS FAR AS THIS WORLD IS CONCERNED....THESE CONSPIRACY THEORIES ALSO HAVE SECRETIVE CODES EMBEDDED IN THEM. SO WHEN U ARE A MASONIC GRANDMASTER, U WILL SURELY KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE A LOT OF WORLDLY THINGS TO UR FAVOUR.....HENCE, I'M NO LONGER SURPRISED AT ADELEKE'S VICTORY

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by Davash222(m): 8:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
It goes to shows, Freemason fights for justice. They fights for the oppressed. I’m so proud of them as regards to Osun state matter.

Are they still selling ticket to join Asking for a brothere here.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by Generalnomercy: 8:16pm On Mar 25, 2019
Tinubu is also a mason, ambode, Fashola and million others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by Nbote(m): 8:20pm On Mar 25, 2019
Lolzzz... U ppl are funny... He's also d grand patron of Ogboni

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by Gbyte02: 8:24pm On Mar 25, 2019
Nigeria is blessed. She will do well if only we can stop tribalism.
Igbo and yoruba Amaka!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by ionsman: 8:25pm On Mar 25, 2019
All of the them are into one thing or the other. From VC's to Cmd's...Just name it.

No be new thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by realstars: 8:26pm On Mar 25, 2019
He can be whatever he like so far justice is don.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by kayroc: 8:29pm On Mar 25, 2019
All these Freemasonry is all networking. The same way some people use church or mosque to network. They can use the privacy and consistency of the meetings and the institutions to hatch plans and carry them out but it is just the same as an age-grade meeting in any village.

Stop ascribing supernatural powers to these guys. Forget the hype- see the silly looking apron the guy wore sef. These things are just there for networking abeg.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by ChristianNorth: 8:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
Is that why Buhari threatened him not to join Atiku legal team?

3 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by Ratello: 8:39pm On Mar 25, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Is that why Buhari threatened him not to join Atiku legal team?

Which mumu Buhari? He is already coopted into Atiku's legal team and nothing will happen. Buhari will hear wen grin cheesy grin

10 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by Nobody: 8:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
nosiebaba:
Photoshop

grin
Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by daddytime(m): 8:52pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mtchew

So daddy 2 is your big god you this small geh...
Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by gloriaunobi(f): 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
To Be one!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by ChristianNorth: 8:55pm On Mar 25, 2019
Ratello:

Which mumu Buhari? He is already coopted into Atiku's legal team and nothing will happen. Buhari will hear wen grin cheesy grin
I don't think he is in Atiku's team yet. INEC might recruit him to defend the election.

Ikpeazu SAN has never lost any electoral petition case before and in all the cases Wole won in the last election, Ikpeazu worked with, if you watch football, he is like his number 4, he leads INEC team.

The two times wole and Ikpeazu were in opposite teams, Ikpeazu beat him twice.

Wole, Olujimi and Ikpeazu are the top 3 electoral lawyers in Nigeria and in Osun, Ikpeazu beat a team of Wole and Olujimi.

To win an electoral case, you need a strong INEC legal team, Ikpeazu has been providing that support for Wole in all the cases he has won.

We all saw how he (Wole) was exposed in Osun without Ikpeazu providing that support as INEC lead counsel even though he has Olujimi providing support to Wole as APC lead counsel. The INEC team in Osun was the weakest link.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by Xisnin(m): 9:31pm On Mar 25, 2019
So?

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by Konki: 9:54pm On Mar 25, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
FREEMASONS THRIVE ON CONSPIRACY THEORIES WHICH CONTAIN CODES THAT CAN UNLOCK SO MANY MYSTERIES AS FAR AS THIS WORLD IS CONCERNED....THESE CONSPIRACY THEORIES ALSO HAVE SECRETIVE CODES EMBEDDED IN THEM. SO WHEN U ARE A MASONIC GRANDMASTER, U WILL SURELY KNOW HOW TO MANIPULATE A LOT OF WORLDLY THINGS TO UR FAVOUR.....HENCE, I'M NO LONGER SURPRISED AT ADELEKE'S VICTORY

Even your submission is manipulative

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by ruggedtimi(m): 9:59pm On Mar 25, 2019
He is on the level..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by Optional09: 10:05pm On Mar 25, 2019
Who is now the greatest baba Alawo of all time
Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by budaatum: 10:34pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bizmagnet:
I think the victory is as a result of hardwork and professionalism.
"The square, to square our actions; The compasses, to circumscribe and keep us within bounds with all mankind".

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by limeta(f): 10:48pm On Mar 25, 2019
As long as muslims are not welcome tbere fine with me

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by abumeinben(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
Freemasons preferred to illuminati crew.

Seriously if that guy is a Freemason, and a district grandmaster for that, then he most probably represents the English masonry investment in Nigeria....from crude oil to mining to construction. That man may not lose any case in court.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by gabolz(m): 11:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Which big man is not a cultist? because he gave a fair judgement for a rigged election you people want to ridicule him, ewu Gambia grin

Our pastor
Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by SarkinYarki: 11:46pm On Mar 25, 2019
Atiku should get him on his legal team ASAP..

1 Like

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by CunnyLinguist: 11:51pm On Mar 25, 2019
kayroc:
All these Freemasonry is all networking. The same way some people use church or mosque to network. They can use the privacy and consistency of the meetings and the institutions to hatch plans and carry them out but it is just the same as an age-grade meeting in any village.

Stop ascribing supernatural powers to these guys. Forget the hype- see the silly looking apron the guy wore sef. These things are just there for networking abeg.

Angels and Demons of Dan Brown encouraged me to do an indepth research into the group

Unfortunate our youth don't read much as can be seen in those dumb comments.

You are amongst the few smart people who commented.

Freemasons are a Brotherhood that members help to mutually assist each other in the Ladder of Life.

E.g. a Professor will assist a General's nephew to get university admission and the General will assist the Prof's in-law to get into the NDA.

15 Likes

Re: Lawyer Who Made Adeleke Win At Tribunal Is Most Powerful Freemason In Nigeria(pi by budaatum: 12:08am On Mar 26, 2019
LoJ:
Let's now look at free masonry perhaps the most renowned of them all.

Free masons are first of all masons. It is the craft of those that want to build, build their spiritual bodies first then that is co - create, co-build with the divine. Each one hence learn the craft and attempts to build a world that reflects noble ideas, Freedom equality self realization. A free Mason therefore learns to be free and be a builder.

As a side note, the building of America as an idea(l) and as a place was largely derived from the inner workings of free masonry, just as much of the construction of old Europe is indebted to Rosicrucianism.

The question remains why are these esoteric groups so much associated with all kinds of evils, especially in African climes. Before we adress that, let's deal with Eckankar as requested by a reader.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Yahaya Bello A Very Good Man, Misled By Igala People" — Ohinoyi Of Ebira / Senators Orji Kalu And Ohuabunwa Embrace Each Other (photo) / There'll Be No Election If You Fail To Release Kanu In 2022 - Ohaneze To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.