Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,066 members, 7,849,315 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 06:27 PM

My Wife Knows I Have A Crush On Efia Odo- Salinko - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / My Wife Knows I Have A Crush On Efia Odo- Salinko (458 Views)

Efia Odo Show Her Natural Body In Bikini, Shades Other Ladies (Pics) / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) / Efia Odo Rocks Kente Bikini (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Wife Knows I Have A Crush On Efia Odo- Salinko by joshuisiukwu: 8:44pm On Mar 25, 2019
Abraham Kofi Davis a.k.a Salinko a Ghanaian actor who granted a new interview, disclosed that he's got a huge crush on Efia Odo which his knows of. Salinko who further disclosed that he initially had a crush on Jackie Appiah which got washed out as Efia Odo stepped into limelight, added that his wife knows he would have gone for her if they weren't married.

“I like everything about Efia. She is crazy and that is what attracts me. Even my wife is aware that I would have gone for her if we were not married,” he told Showbiz in an interview.

When asked if he can handle Efia Odo’s wild nature, Salinko said:“When you know the behavior of others, you are able to stay with them. Efia Odo was born crazy and I can handle her without any trouble.” 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/25/my-wife-knows-i-have-a-crush-on-efia-odo-salinko/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest Musicians In Nigeria And Their Net Worth In 2019 / Bigest Elephant In The World Don Go For Trap / Shots Fire! Victoria Kimani Blast Tiwa Savage Flaunting Her Latest Ride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.