Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,499 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Purewell Water Purifier And Filter - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / Purewell Water Purifier And Filter (714 Views)

BF Suma Purewell Water Purifier. A Must Have For Every Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purewell Water Purifier And Filter by timedal: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
Dear Friend, I like to introduce this product Water Purifier and Filter to you, call PUREWELL. It's an excellent to product for you and your family, especially to give you good and safe water to drink. It will Purify your water going through the 7stages of Purification without giving you after effect such as smell because good water must be colourless and odourless.

More importantly it will Filter the water removing the acidity and turning it into Alkaline and increasing the PH. This will make you to leave a sickness FREE life with you and family. No water borne disease sickness,malaria, diarrhea e.t.c.

The video clip show you how to fix it, very simple!

Did you know that drinking mineralized alkaline water can improve your overall health more than tap water? There are many amazing benefits to drinking mineralized alkaline water, including balancing your pH levels, strengthening the immune system and preventing the development of diseases.

The body fights every day to maintain a balance between acid and alkaline. External factors like stress, poor sleep quality and acidic foods, force your body to work harder to maintain that balance. It does this by drawing out minerals and vitamins from the bones, organs and tissues, thus reducing the power of the immune system and exposing the body to the onset of illness. However, the good news is that drinking mineralized alkaline water can help to maintain a healthy alkaline balance in the body.

Mineralized alkaline water can now be gotten from the tap water in your house with the use of Purewell water purifier.

This product is in high demand and dealers are needed.

For more Information Or To Order This product Call:
Olabiran: 08037116268

Purewell Water Purifier and Filter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v34Gbt8mOmQ&feature=youtu.be

Re: Purewell Water Purifier And Filter by humphreyudoh(m): 4:29pm On Apr 05, 2019
How much is the price

WhatsApp me the pictures 07039419047

(1) (Reply)

New Eportal For Nigeria's Students / Cheap P900 For Sales / Why I Did What I Am Doing: I Am Not Stupid Ok!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.