Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,002 members, 7,852,411 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

Video Of Moment Ahneeka Fought With Ifu Ennada Over Claims Of Sabotaging Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video Of Moment Ahneeka Fought With Ifu Ennada Over Claims Of Sabotaging Her (635 Views)

PHOTOS: It Is Not Appealing- Nigerians Slams Ifu Ennada Over Her Birthday Outfit / CDQ: Ifu Ennada And I Had A One-Night Stand Sex, She Flirted With Me / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Moment Ahneeka Fought With Ifu Ennada Over Claims Of Sabotaging Her by chinambusay: 10:27pm On Mar 25, 2019
Video of moment Ahneeka almost fought with Ifu Ennada over claims of sabotaging her after the reality show ended, has surfaced.According to Ahneeka who almost fought with Ifu Ennada, her co-reality show star has been sabotaging several times she tried to carve her own niche. This however led to a heated argument that made a guard step in. Here is the video below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/25/moment-ahneeka-fought-with-ifu-ennada-over-claims-of-sabotaging-her/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Video Of Moment Ahneeka Fought With Ifu Ennada Over Claims Of Sabotaging Her by made4naijamusic: 3:26am On Mar 26, 2019
cheesy
Re: Video Of Moment Ahneeka Fought With Ifu Ennada Over Claims Of Sabotaging Her by Charmerbeautylooks(f): 4:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Ndi ala�‍♀️�‍♀️
Re: Video Of Moment Ahneeka Fought With Ifu Ennada Over Claims Of Sabotaging Her by ClassyBella: 5:36am On Mar 26, 2019
smiley
Re: Video Of Moment Ahneeka Fought With Ifu Ennada Over Claims Of Sabotaging Her by OgaGist: 6:09am On Mar 26, 2019

(1) (Reply)

"Google Recognise Me, I Have Made My Name And Money" - Bobrisky / "I Love Him" - Curvy Instagram Model Says Alh. Aliko Dangote Is Her Crush / People Surround A Nigerian Kid As He Jogs Ball In Different Style. Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.