Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,371 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Thai Authorities Initiate Manhunt For South African Killer - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thai Authorities Initiate Manhunt For South African Killer (874 Views)

Lagos Launches Manhunt For Motorist Who Threw Waste From Car / Police Launch Manhunt For Lady Who Had Sex With Dog In Viral Video / Lagos Launches Manhunt For Man Performing Sexual Acts Inside A Bus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thai Authorities Initiate Manhunt For South African Killer by NWFX(m): 11:00pm On Mar 25, 2019
As part of an current search for a South African male person who supposedly murdered a Thai jewellery businessperson at the weekend, law enforcement have reached Interpol for help in apprehending the individual, who has rumored to have fled to Hong Kong, Immigration Bureau commissioner Pol Lt-General Surachate Hakparn stated on Monday.

Surachate confirmed cops were in the process of collecting evidence to file for an arrest warrant for South African national Mzwakhe Memela, 38, who was suspected of murdering businesswoman Susama Ruenrit, 35, from Kanchanaburi, whose body was discovered in a Bangkok motel room on Sunday.

Once the warrant was submitted, they would cooperate with Interpol and Hong Kong law enforcement to assist in locating and apprehending the murderer, he stated.

The detectives probe is still in progress and had not yet revealed the motive for the slaying, nor sure what connection the murderer had with the dead victim, Surachate stated.

Law enforcement had initially confirmed Memela was captured on security-camera CCTV exiting Susama’s sixth-floor motel room in Lat Phrao area on Sunday morning.

Her corpse was later discovered at noon the same day by workers of the motel located on Soi Lat Phrao 130, after they had been no answer to their knock on the door.

READ THE FULL STORY HERE: http://www.naijaloop.com/thai-authorities-initiate-manhunt-for-south-african-killer/

Re: Thai Authorities Initiate Manhunt For South African Killer by CuTTiieAngeL(f): 11:03pm On Mar 25, 2019
�����let him go free
she is dead nothing can bring her back
let's learn to stay off troubles
Re: Thai Authorities Initiate Manhunt For South African Killer by XhosaNostra(f): 11:04pm On Mar 25, 2019
It has already been discovered that the guy is in fact a Nigerian using a fake South African passport.

1 Like

Re: Thai Authorities Initiate Manhunt For South African Killer by Bossjakande: 11:06pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:
It has already been discovered that the guy is in fact a Nigerian using a fake South African passport.
south animal killer
Re: Thai Authorities Initiate Manhunt For South African Killer by XhosaNostra(f): 11:08pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bossjakande:
south animal killer

Look, don't start with me. I'll send you to bed early, all covered in snot & tears.
Re: Thai Authorities Initiate Manhunt For South African Killer by Bossjakande: 11:10pm On Mar 25, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Look, don't start with me. I'll send you to bed early, all covered in snot & tears.
abeg get or u dance naked as u south animal do. why u hate naija so much u wish a naija guy do diz.
Re: Thai Authorities Initiate Manhunt For South African Killer by XhosaNostra(f): 11:15pm On Mar 25, 2019
Bossjakande:
abeg get or u dance naked as u south animal do. why u hate naija so much u wish a naija guy do diz.

You mean like the Koma tribe? grin

I don't know which hate you're talking about since I only corrected the misleading article. This story was on the front page this afternoon, so if anyone here is indulging in some wishful thinking, that would be you.
Re: Thai Authorities Initiate Manhunt For South African Killer by Bossjakande: 9:52am On Mar 26, 2019
XhosaNostra:

You mean like the Koma tribe? grin

I don't know which hate you're talking about since I only corrected the misleading article. This story was on the front page this afternoon, so if anyone here is indulging in some wishful thinking, that would be you.
its enuf pls I Neva wish to fight with u but I hate how u quick attack naija u and I know wen if come to rape killing and others u south Africa are best.
Re: Thai Authorities Initiate Manhunt For South African Killer by K0y3: 8:54pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hey! Cuttiieangel, where have you been? Anyways I sent you a DM, respond to it

CuTTiieAngeL:
�����let him go free

she is dead nothing can bring her back

let's learn to stay off troubles

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Locate A Criminal Friend / A Sister Is 6 Weeks Pregnant For Her Blood Brother - Lady Cries For Help / Girl Shares Her Sugar Daddy Experience!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.