Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes (19919 Views)

Lady Shocked After Discovering "Puff-Puff' Inside An Egg Roll In Lagos / Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Sweet Tasty Peanut Burger By Yourself In Just 4 Minu / Quick Easy Recipe To Make A Tasty Fish Roll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by dadebayo1(m): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nice... One of my favourites with pancake grin
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by izaray(f): 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Thanks will surely give it a try
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by Nanatrendy(f): 12:33pm On Mar 26, 2019
So you decided to replace milk with pepper ? Why put pepper inside pastry?
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by Offpoint1: 12:49pm On Mar 26, 2019
AryaSand:

You just brought back memories mehn! Nollywood was lit then, their Witchcraft stories then made sense ehen.
Back then if no be witchcraft story na rituals, then wicked uncle...

not all this princess, prince, king, queen and Palace 1-10 rubbish they're chunking out these days.

I'm proud of your confidence thought, I love how boldly you put your natural face out there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by obontami: 1:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
This thread reminds me of k.cheezypuff. Hey! Don't even trip nobody gives a fccck! grin
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by banio: 4:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Puff puff.

I thought it was a . . . .
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by izaray(f): 4:07pm On Mar 26, 2019
Somebody should teach me how to make pancake pls
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Hmmmm... Interesting recipe. grin

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house.apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA). Call +2348027390046.

Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by zenith4biz(m): 5:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
lordswill03:
I'm looking for a chef to manage a restaurant i am about to kick start. Anybody who is interested can contact me immediately so we can discuss.

The person will be ready to relocate. Free accommodation. Interested food to be cooking include Afang soup, Edikaikon, Egusi and oha soup.

Location?

1 Like

Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:51am On Mar 27, 2019
[quote author=izaray post=77007173]Somebody should teach me how to make pancake pls[/quote

Just search for claimsfit on YouTube and subscribe to be notified when the video drop this week and also do the same on my website,, subscribe to my newsletter too. http://dietfitelt.com
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by niqqaclaimz(m): 3:52am On Mar 27, 2019
izaray:
Somebody should teach me how to make pancake pls

Just search for claimsfit on YouTube and subscribe to be notified when the video drop this week and also do the same on my website,, subscribe to my newsletter too. http://dietfitelt.com
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by lordswill03: 3:07pm On Mar 27, 2019
zenith4biz:

Location?
Ekiti state
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by zenith4biz(m): 3:50pm On Mar 27, 2019
lordswill03:

Ekiti state
Ikole Ekiti

Divine chef?
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by lordswill03: 8:01pm On Mar 27, 2019
zenith4biz:

Ikole Ekiti

Divine chef?
I don't get. Me I'm looking for one
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by zenith4biz(m): 8:54pm On Mar 27, 2019
lordswill03:

I don't get. Me I'm looking for one

Are you the owner of Divine chef at Ikole Ekiti?
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by lordswill03: 9:18pm On Mar 27, 2019
zenith4biz:

Are you the owner of Divine lchef at Ikole Ekiti?
Nope
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:16am On Mar 29, 2019
gbaskiboy:
Simple Recipe to make atomic bomb, only genius will understand
LMAO
Re: Easy Recipe To Make Puff Puff In 3 Minutes by Chestbeaters: 6:30am On Apr 05, 2019
sexiestharam:
Pepper inside puff puff? Why not add onions and Maggi na grin
What's this one saying undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prices Of Foodstuff Crash In Taraba - Daily Trust / Kindly Contact Us For Quality Shrink Wrapping Nylon Contact: 07039545778 / Urhobo Delicacies (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.