Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,894 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons (1392 Views)

Oluremi Tinubu Steps Into First Lady’s Office / Tinubu Steps In, Set To Resolve Kano APC Squabbles For Jibrin / Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons by ChibuzoIkenna(m): 4:16am On Mar 26, 2019
Former Lagos State Governor and National leader of APC who has been a back bone of APC since 2015, speaks on stepping down as a National leader.

READ ALSO: How I stopped Tinubu from becoming vice president in 2015 – Saraki

Tinubu steps down
He said he has worked hard, build people in Nigeria politics, it is time for him to stay as an elder statesman, no more following candidates campaigning up and down

Source: https://jamyco.com/breaking-tinubu-steps-down-as-a-national-leader-of-apc-give-reasons/

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons by Dottore: 4:41am On Mar 26, 2019
The biggest nightmare of PDP.

I love this man a lot even though I'm not a Yoruba neither am I an APC supporter. Since the inception of "democratic era" in Nigeria in 1999, he has proved to friends and foes that he's a force to reckon with. Calling him a thief and all unprintable names doesn't stop the fact that it's good to give honour to whom it's due. After all there's no politician in Nigeria who is a Saint.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons by jullidee2006: 5:11am On Mar 26, 2019
dream on...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons by orisa37: 6:01am On Mar 26, 2019
Good.
It will allow Oshiomhole to rant and rant very well now.
Okorocha is also not there, Ngige and Amaechi can be Lords of The Manor.
We shall see who will protect the Asses of Miyett Allah and Muric.
Sokoto has eloped with PDP and no longer in quagmire with the Daura Emirate.
What a God of Nigeria we have.
Re: Breaking: Tinubu Steps Down As A National Leader Of APC, Give Reasons by nuban07(m): 6:06am On Mar 26, 2019
Jagaban is planning ahead for 2023 presidency

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How A "Repentant" Boko Haram Terrorist Gets The Army Killed By His Boko Brothers / Osibanjo: Where Is He ? Is Under Captive By Cabal / I Pity Those Saying My Supposed Presidential Ambition Is Dead – Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.