Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC (27106 Views)

Senator Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Defects To APC / Breaking: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP For APC / Omisore Joins APC Stalwarts For Celebration At Osun Govt House. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by mvem(m): 8:56am On Mar 26, 2019
manneger2:
The same way ngige kill his political career na so u go kill urs
..is Ngige not a minister with a very important portfolio

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by mvem(m): 9:00am On Mar 26, 2019
tempest2019:
He has already lost his re-election bid. In fact, his political career is dead on arrival. I trust easterners.
...you think he doesn't know what he is doing... Cross-carpeting in Nigeria politics is done freely at will...
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by mvem(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
AkupeMBANO:

yiu want to compare Orji Uzor Kalu to Ubah? what part of ogbomosho are you from? meanwhile if I open to you, on what happened in that particular election you won't believe. so calm yourself.
...but Kalu based on fact won the senate seat under the Apc... If things happened during the election why didn't the people fight against it like they did for Rochas in Imo...... Kalu is a senator under the Apc and won under the Apc in Abia state... Your statement has been disproved...

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by globemoney: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
kahal29:
Wonderful..... 2022 Loading
By 2022 I hope you don’t mean Anambra elections cos he will lose woefully. Anambra is APGA
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by globemoney: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2019
GavelSlam:

Taa, go and sit down.

Watch him become the next governor of Anambra.
Anambra is APGA! Perish this thought

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by globemoney: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2019
BrokenTV:
Ifeanyi Uba has betrayed the trust people have for him in Anambra state, why should he take this kind of action against the people's wish. Ifeanyi Uba you are a saboteur, from the time you are having issues with APGA we stand with you. You just killed your political career in Anambra state.
But you would have clapped for him if he joined the dead pdp.. foolish people

2 Likes

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by senatordave1(m): 9:25am On Mar 26, 2019
tuniski:

The 2nd position didn't defeat the 3rd. Rather the 1st position defeated them all.
But apc had more votes than pdp for the first time
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by senatordave1(m): 9:26am On Mar 26, 2019
globemoney:

By 2022 I hope you don’t mean Anambra elections cos he will lose woefully. Anambra is APGA
He will likely finish 2nd but honestly if apga present soludo,i see him dusting soludo
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by Apoztl3(m): 9:39am On Mar 26, 2019
kahal29:

You people stay in your place and analyze another man's problem. How is his political career finished. You are comparing a man who has a strong base in his Nnewi town with some like Ngige. Do you know how many people that work for this man? Do you how many families that feed from his company in Anambra State? Ngige and Ifeanyi are two different people. Ifeanyi has something that works for him which Ngige does not have. While Ifeanyi has alot of Investments and businesses in Anambra State that sustain various families beginning from his Nnewi town, Ngige in all honesty does not and that is why the two are not the same.
I think Andy Uba, the person he is going to take over from, is the best senator the zone has ever had following numerous life touching and Empowerment programmes he initiated(mind you he didn't win the election under the platform of the Apc; he was a PDP senator at the time in 2015).

Not withstanding his achievements for his people and his financial stretch, his people opted for Ifeanyi of an unpopular YPP. Same fate awaits Anyi in 2023, except of course he jumps ship to a party that is not Apc.

That's Anambra for you

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by globemoney: 9:44am On Mar 26, 2019
senatordave1:

He will likely finish 2nd but honestly if apga present soludo,i see him dusting soludo
Anybody that APGA fields in 2022 is Anambra next Governor.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by Od1n: 9:49am On Mar 26, 2019
MrMcJay:

Someone that could win with YPP would murder Pdp and Apga with Apc.
You should ask where he's from. APC is avoided like the plague.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by bishop4life(m): 10:02am On Mar 26, 2019
kahal29:

Are you one of his constituents that voted for him? Did you vote for him? Don't allow hate to consume you

I may not know all my vices, but hate ain't one of them.
What I gave you is a fact. If you choose to see hate, feel free. I cannot change what you see.

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by gozie112(m): 10:13am On Mar 26, 2019
HalepSimon:

Ngige won the Senate under ACN. So what are you saying? APC came Second in all the Governorship elections across the South East. APC won 3 Senatorial seats In South East from Zero in 2015.

Why are you guys dumb and hate filled?
oga apc came forth in imo state,,stop arguing,u re not from South East...we hate apc with passion

1 Like

Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by shekauvsbuhari: 10:17am On Mar 26, 2019
MrMcJay:

He got sympathy votes and protest votes to win. APGA betrayed him after helping de governor and ended up presenting a known crook like Ukachukwu as candidate. Pdp and Apc presented criminals of the highest order as candidates, so he was seen as a lesser evil, being a mr. Nice man too.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by Antivirus92(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2019
[quote author=HalepSimon post=76991428]

We keep hearing this rubbish, yet APC pulled millions of votes across the Zone just last month, from only 100,000 allocated to it in 2015 grin

Emotional irredentist. grin[/quote millions of votes?
does lying give u pleasure?
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by Daguccizgreat(m): 12:57pm On Mar 26, 2019
HalepSimon:

Ngige won the Senate under ACN. So what are you saying? APC came Second in all the Governorship elections across the South East. APC won 3 Senatorial seats In South East from Zero in 2015.

Why are you guys dumb and hate filled?
You are the dumb one here. Coming second in all the elections with all the federal might is failure. Igbos detest apc and their evil affairs. Get it into your head
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by AkupeMBANO(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
mvem:
...but Kalu based on fact won the senate seat under the Apc... If things happened during the election why didn't the people fight against it like they did for Rochas in Imo...... Kalu is a senator under the Apc and won under the Apc in Abia state... Your statement has been disproved...
I repeat likes of you won't understand what transpired and i don't have the energy to type too much.
Re: Ifeanyi Ubah Dumps YPP, Joins APC by fx45(m): 1:56pm On Mar 26, 2019
MrMcJay:
Keep quiet! Where's Akpabio today? That is how you people cheered him to his doom. Where is Andy Ubah?

Those who walked with Ifeanyi Ubah through the YPP journey would desert him the moment he joins APC. The evil party is seen as a Satanic cult around here. APC is Haram in the SE/SS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okowa, Ortom Appeal To Wike Over PDP Presidential Primary Fallout / Ogbe-Ijoh Police Station In Warri Attacked / Peter Obi Poses With Masquerades At An Event. Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.