Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,192 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:14 AM

Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” (16351 Views)

Ifu Ennada: I Am Done Dating Nigerian Men / Ifu Ennada: I Spent N1M On Perfumes In One Week / Ifu Ennada: 'I Need A Boyfriend To Comfort Me Now I'm Menstruating, In Pains' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by stasius: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2019
LIONESS!

1 Like

Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by Alejoas(m): 9:08am On Mar 26, 2019
grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by Rolly22(m): 9:30am On Mar 26, 2019
SocialJustice:
Nigerians with jealousy, envy and hate for successful people.

You mean successful liars.
Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by tfash96(m): 10:04am On Mar 26, 2019
stasius:
LIONESS!
abi wife of Lionel Messi grin grin grin grin
Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by Psoul(m): 10:20am On Mar 26, 2019
SocialJustice:
Nigerians with jealousy, envy and hate for successful people.

Some ppl not bn able to analyze information and know how possible it can be or not and they just take it that way cos it comes from someone ther perceived as bn successful. That one na foolishness ooo.

Do u know how u will need to invest in a project to be able to have a Return On Investment (ROI) of N5,000,000/day?

What is her capital base?
What is her market share in that business?
Is she in a kind of monopolistic business?

Her product is still local based, it has not even gone international. I don't even know whether NAFDAC has approved her product and she want to force ppl to beliv that giant lie. Isi adiro that girl mma.

My brother @SocialJustice, hope u have seen her Instagram post asking her fans to forgive her for that N5m lie. Say dat one get as e be.
Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by Funmmyastic: 10:21am On Mar 26, 2019
Really,if so why is she looking underfed like this or is it my face?
Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by Legendguru: 10:30am On Mar 26, 2019
they lie about everything
Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by SocialJustice: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Psoul:

My brother @SocialJustice, hope u have seen her Instagram post asking her fans to forgive her for that N5m lie. Say dat one get as e be.
Lol, I shame for her, I even thought it was like a one off thing, maybe she just got lucky and clocked that amount in a day. Not like it was a daily thing.
Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by SocialJustice: 12:06pm On Mar 26, 2019
Rolly22:

You mean successful liars.
No mind the yeye girl.
Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by magicminister: 1:53pm On Mar 26, 2019
Psoul:

Some ppl not bn able to analyze information and know how possible it can be or not and they just take it that way cos it comes from someone ther perceived as bn successful. That one na foolishness ooo.

Do u know how u will need to invest in a project to be able to have a Return On Investment (ROI) of N5,000,000/day?

What is her capital base?
What is her market share in that business?
Is she in a kind of monopolistic business?

Her product is still local based, it has not even gone international. I don't even know whether NAFDAC has approved her product and she want to force ppl to beliv that giant lie. Isi adiro that girl mma.

True or not, how does it affect you?
I don’t know why Nigerians like worrying about other people’s life? Could it be as a result of the rampant unemployment and poverty?
Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by Bobolanko(m): 3:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
N5Mila/day, she makes more than that after eating fresh Arab poo and using her raw tongue to wipe their ass in Dubai,
Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by YungLasaint(m): 3:16pm On Mar 26, 2019
Omoalaji12:
Ifu Ennada’s claim raised many eye brows when she claimed that she make N 5 Million in a day. The host Ebuka gave her a look of misbelieve and others wonder what she does to make that much money.

Source : https://www.nigeriatunes.com/bbnaija-star-ifu-ennada-i-make-n5million-in-a-day/
Are you a lover of beauty and great skin tone and look or your look is nothing to write home about don't worry this is why we are here to solve that problem that might become a challenge.... We offer spa service, hair braiding/styling, makeover for your special occasions, hair cut etc with are highly qualified and professional staffs and a nice and serene environ easily accessible.

Why not call in @ 08056175503, 08056180350 to book for your service or visit our page @ la rein spa & wellness for directions and more visit our website @ la rein spa & wellness...... Let us pamper you

Easter brides gather here I have a special discount package for you.

Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by Psoul(m): 6:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
magicminister:

True or not, how does it affect you?
I don’t know why Nigerians like worrying about other people’s life? Could it be as a result of the rampant unemployment and poverty?

U don't sound rational in ur words (no insulte meant).
This girl just told Nigerian that she makes N5m per day and u ar here asking why Nigerians like worrying about other people's life.
Did u ask urself why she started worrying us on how much she makes per day.
Or u just wanted us to act like fools and swallow the giant lie?
That was decption. Without countering her lie, will mislead others.
Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by magicminister: 7:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Psoul:

U don't sound rational in ur words (no insulte meant).
This girl just told Nigerian that she makes N5m per day and u ar here asking why Nigerians like worrying about other people's life.
Did u ask urself why she started worrying us on how much she makes per day.
Or u just wanted us to act like fools and swallow the giant lie?
That was decption. Without countering her lie, will mislead others.

If it’s not making me affecting my money, how’s it my problem if she’s making 1 billion per day?
All I’m saying is that even if she’s a pauper or a billionaire, it doesn’t affect any of us at all.
You don’t have to believe her but you also don’t have to go outta your way to call her a liar.
Re: Ifu Ennada: “I Make N5 Million In A Day” by Psoul(m): 9:08am On Mar 27, 2019
magicminister:

If it’s not making me affecting my money, how’s it my problem if she’s making 1 billion per day?
All I’m saying is that even if she’s a pauper or a billionaire, it doesn’t affect any of us at all.
You don’t have to believe her but you also don’t have to go outta your way to call her a liar.

Bros, u are still wrong here. We live by communication. We grow by learning and hearing from others. If everyone starts minding only what affects him personally, this life will be so boring and so difficult to live in.

If also u only talk of what directly concerns u, then u are selfish and "un-human" cos that is not God created humans to live.

When Ifu made her comment, she did not made it for her own consumption. She said it for us viewers and listeners to consume. So her comment is for all of us there. U can chose to either respond to her or not to. Bn silent is ur choice and that does not mean that the other person responding or disagreeing with her comment is hating or not a lazy person that has nothing to do with his/her time.

You don’t have to believe her but you also don’t have to go outta your way to call her a liar

I have every right to call her a liar if I am very sure what she said is impossible and she kept insisting that she was not lying.
This is necessary so that she will not go ahead to mislead other looking up to her.
She admitted her lie when the public attacked her on that lie. So do u see why it is important to tell a liar that he/she is a liar.

Not totally true. If she makes a billion a day and comes out to tell it out, I may be interested cos I may want to learn from her. So u see how that public comment of hers may affect us. Other ppl in that business may want to kw what she is doing right that they are doing wrong.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Laura Ikeji Quits Instagram / Charly Boy Reacts To Donald Trump’s “Shithole” Remark (Video) / Rita Dominic: Is She Really All That?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.