Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,578 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

How To Finish Your Project/ Thesis Within Two Months - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Finish Your Project/ Thesis Within Two Months (354 Views)

ASUU Strike To Continue For The Next Two Months / Striking Lecturers Get Two Months Salary / 5 Easy Steps To Insert References In Your Project/ Thesis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Finish Your Project/ Thesis Within Two Months by Fatodax(m): 4:34am On Mar 26, 2019
Yes, you read me well. You can finish your projects within a month, depending on your topic- and that's why I am writing this article.

I remember how long it took me to complete my MA thesis, in spite of the fact that one of my research mentors had told me to work on something familiar- something I could do easily do and get away, but hell, no! I wanted to be different- I wanted to do something novel. And I guess everyone likes trudging the seemingly new path. But the question is, how many are willing to pay the price?

The fact is, nothing could be more frustrating than trying to innovate. It could be a total failure, perhaps, a repeated failure. Success is not guaranteed- no regrets for me though, it was much better than being boring- not doing anything.

Subsequently, after my colleague had submitted their projects, some things came to me naturally. I developed my research skill, perhaps, a skill innovative by itself. I called it MT( Mother Tricks). If you want to be innovative, and if you are ready for something really novel, this piece might not be for you. However, you should know this fact:

"Every form of writing is a re-writing of another[/b]", said, a literary professional. I would relay the name when I remember.
I also read a particular book that reads:
[b] In college, an English professor said something that changed my life.

"The best writers are the best thieves," he said."Shakespeare stole his plots from Greek and Roman plays. Thomas Jefferson practically plagiarized the Declaration of Independence from John Locke. Oscar Wilde stole from... well... everyone" - John Morrow, in 52 Headline Hacks

In fact, if you don't know, Chima Amanda's "Purple's Hibiscus" was said to be a rewritten of Achebe's "Things Fall Apart" told in another fashion. Just look at Okonkowo in Jaja's father and you get the picture. Things Fall Apart itself borrowed from W.B Yeats when he said.

" turning and turning in the widening gear... the falcon cannot hear the falconer... mere anarchy is loose upon the world... things have fallen apart.

Sorry if there be mistakes. I'm typing from my brain. Can you also remember "The Gods are Not to Blame" written by Obarotimi? It was a rewritten of Sophocles' Oedipus Rex by Bertolt Brecht.

Briefly, I'll quickly drop the following tricks- my Mother Trick. I hope they assist you:

1. Don't try to do anything novel, except you want to fail and fail again, then become Thomas Edison.
2. Carve your research topic from existing research: some research work identify gaps other researchers can work on. Make use of that.
3. Look for areas that not only interest you, but you're knowledgeable about.
4. Get a research coach. This will reduce your stress- psychological or emotional.
5. Hire a professional and trustworthy writer. If you are a busy person or hate writing, getting a professional is a smart thing to do. Even lecturers- professors and doctors make use of their students.
6. Set your time.
7. Calm down. It's not as tough as you think.
8. Pay attention to 4, 5, 6 and 9.
9. Contact me on 08037397932, and let me add you to my research group. You should find one or two mentors there. Plus, it's not free if you want to hire the service of anyone there.

Note: I have my team of professionals. We can give you tips, tricks and advice on how to work on the psychology of your supervisor.

You can also send us an email on : brainfieldeduresearch@gmail.com. Phone: 08037397932
Re: How To Finish Your Project/ Thesis Within Two Months by FlynnPlant: 4:58pm On Apr 24, 2021
This is offering the fastest delivery all around the globe. No one can compete them in this work and students can visit https://writemydissertationforme.co.uk/buy-dissertation/ to get their university papers. They have much experience in it and they will be able to make this most effective for their customers. So they can avail of this facility.
Re: How To Finish Your Project/ Thesis Within Two Months by LordIsaac(m): 7:34pm On Apr 24, 2021
Nice write up

(1) (Reply)

Jambites Examination Support For Only 25 Students / Vice-chancellors Of Universities In South-east Converge At AE-FUNAI / Low Jamb Score!!! Lets Discuss, Im With You! B

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.