Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,759 members, 7,955,887 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 05:51 PM

2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years (29407 Views)

I Begged Him To Use Condom - Married Nurse Tells Lagos Court How She Was Raped / Mother Watches Her Sons Serially Rape 9-year-old Girl In Enugu (photo) / Sexual Ritual: Ibadan Chief Shaves Pubic Hair Of 2 Sisters, Aged 13 & 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Nobody: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2019
domino4211:
Those of you vilifying this man really don't know what you're missing.
There is nothing in this world,absolutely nothing that is as sweet as an 8-13yrs old pvssy..
I repeat,absolutely nothing.

This man should be traced and arrested. Minors are not safe around him including boys.

I spit in your face

3 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by kernniejay(m): 11:07am On Mar 26, 2019
nrexzy:
Hmmmmm ogboni man

Dis story shaaa get as e be.... E no pure
Why e go pure? when u are also a rapist.
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Kagd10: 11:07am On Mar 26, 2019
Ogbar is no Yoruba but Ibo. The mum must be an Ibo woman to be attending an Ibo church. But both the man and the woman no try at all. Your daughter told you her father who's your husband was molesting her yet you did nothing about it until he moved to the next one. Shameless parents!

1 Like

Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Dino98: 11:17am On Mar 26, 2019
domino4211:
There is nothing in this world,absolutely nothing that is as sweet as an 8-13yrs old pvssy..

You are joking, yea?? angry
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by maxweb(m): 11:17am On Mar 26, 2019
domino4211:
I would love to test your daughters own eh
Foolidh idiot
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by usoroakpan(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by midastouch: 11:20am On Mar 26, 2019
domino4211:

In your mind, you believe that you are untraceable and unknown......
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Quality20(m): 11:20am On Mar 26, 2019
that's one of d reasons I won't marry these kind of tribes and their ipob cousins
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by midastouch: 11:22am On Mar 26, 2019
NaMeAboki:
Southerners and their daughters na wa Oh!

#ArewaMeToo
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Quality20(m): 11:27am On Mar 26, 2019
domino4211:
but he shd have followed d right way. why can't he marry a fresh 16 to 18 yr old girl? I still remember how one of my female secondary student who was about 18 was advising me to leave a fellow teacher I was courting then, and look for a 16 yr old. But it was in d north and d student too is a fulani
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by aranewsblog: 11:33am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by aranewsblog: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by alphaNomega: 11:35am On Mar 26, 2019
This man did not father those girls. He probably married a baby mama with extra luggage. No right thinking man will have sex with his biological daughter!

Quote me anywhere.
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by dmus4love10: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2019
domino4211:
my brother be careful of what you post, don't think the forum is faceless
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by millywiser: 11:36am On Mar 26, 2019
Things are happening .some sins stay repeated
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by MissRaine69(f): 11:36am On Mar 26, 2019
So of all the things that most are concerned about here is which tribe the man is from? As that makes the crime understandable and acceptable? This is what’s wrong with this country placing emphasis on the least important aspect. He is their father his tribe is irrelevant, what does that solve? Thier lives are ruined forever. If you find out your brother/uncle has been sleeping with his daughters who are minors are you going to focus on tribe thenn?
Some of the comments are beyond stupid.Typical Supine Invertebrate Protoplasmic Jellies.

2 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by MissRaine69(f): 11:37am On Mar 26, 2019
MissRaine69:
So of all the things that most are concerned about here is which tribe the man is from? As that makes the crime understandable and acceptable? This is what’s wrong with this country placing emphasis on the least important aspect. He is their father his tribe is irrelevant, what does that solve? Thier lives are ruined forever. If you find out your brother/uncle has been sleeping with his daughters who are minors are you going to focus on tribe then?
Some of the comments are beyond stupid.Typical Supine Invertebrate Protoplasmic Jellies.
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Donchukz(m): 11:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Animal called man,imagine what this stupid man did to her own kids. Chief judge,old,do the needful for those children to have a peaceful life
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Abagworo(m): 11:39am On Mar 26, 2019
With the name "Ogbar" the usual people are confused. Is he Yoruba, Igbo or Bini?
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by MissRaine69(f): 11:40am On Mar 26, 2019
emmanuelbuhari:
rape ur own daughter
Molest
Abuse at least get the crime right
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Ziel20: 11:40am On Mar 26, 2019
domino4211:

Please get this idiot arrested already and don't forget to bind him with fetter. He is very dangerous and harmful to the society. I repeat very dangerous.
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by MissRaine69(f): 11:41am On Mar 26, 2019
Abagworo:
With the name "Ogbar" the usual people are confused. Is he Yoruba, Igbo or Bini?
Does it matter? Will that help his daughters?

1 Like

Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Groovenaija360(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2019
sad sad sad

AFONJAS WILL NO LONGER CHANGE FROM THEIR BAD AND EVIL WAYS

Gabriel Ogbar

How Can a man rape his own daughters
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:44am On Mar 26, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Why are Afonjas like this? undecided
That isn't a Yoruba name

2 Likes

Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Olawalesmarter(m): 11:45am On Mar 26, 2019
Groovenaija360:
sad sad sad

[b][/b]

That isn't an Afonja name
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Groovenaija360(m): 11:47am On Mar 26, 2019
Olawalesmarter:

That isn't an Afonja name

Bros leave this matter oo na dem, we know them very well cheesy
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by eddyslim(m): 11:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Motjeth:
pervert ,may God forgive you
Don't mind that foooool
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by MKULTRA: 11:56am On Mar 26, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Why are Afonjas like this? undecided
Groovenaija360:
sad sad sad

[b][/b]

Las Las you go soon well

1 Like

Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Jyde89: 12:17pm On Mar 26, 2019
domino4211:

Keep defiling innocent children including your own, the law will catch up with you one day.
Re: 2 Sisters Explain To Court How Their Father Raped Them Serially For Years by Abdbravo: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ignorant Lady Fights A Biker Who Charged Her N100 For A Very Short Trip / 'My Life Is In Danger' - Kidnap Victim That Escaped From Evans' Den / Toyota Corolla Stolen In Awka, Anambra (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.