Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,239 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:23 AM

Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos (34960 Views)

Yemi Alade Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Bikini Pictures, Loses Weight / Pregnant Simi Unveils Her Baby Bump In Her 32nd Birthday Video / Moesha Boduong Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With 'Dangerous Curvy' Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by holluwai(m): 9:50am On Mar 26, 2019
Where all these people dey get big big yansh?
Wetin!!
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by freemi(m): 9:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Realtord43:
Am a apostle cheesy
oh Oke except so. Nw I believe u.lols
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by harryportter: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2019
gistvicconnects:
@Gistvic.com

Popular curvaceous Nigerian actress, Daniella Okeke shares mouth licking photos as she celebrates her 32nd birthday. Gistvic Reports.

In 2013, she starred as "Joke" in Lagos Cougars, a role that earned her the Best Actress in a Leading Role nomination at both the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards and 2014 Nigeria Entertainment Awards.

She hails from Imo State and she is 32. Gistvic Reports.

See More Photos Below:

Source: https://www.gistvic.com/2019/03/actress-daniella-okeke-celebrates-her.html

DOES THE ASS CONTRIBUTE TO GROW THE NATIONS GDP?IF NO,THEN THE ASS IS USELESS TO NIGERIA
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by chally100(m): 10:23am On Mar 26, 2019
Realtord43:
yes
Keep Wishing
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by mechanics(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2019
hmmmmm, she has hip o.
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by Nobody: 10:51am On Mar 26, 2019
daammm shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by kayodekb: 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
LOL... I NO BLAME THAT BLING-BLING PASTOR WEY WAN DIE UNTOP UR MATTER... WETIN YOU CARRY NO BE FOR HERE OP
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by TWOWAYMIRROR: 12:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Blood of Suleiman!!!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by sirusX(m): 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
mhizdebbygold:
So if she snap pishure and did not turn her yansh for us to see the picture yaff not complete ba undecided

naturefellow:
Can't she give a normal pose facing front? undecided

I wonder why some ladies do this alot

It seems guys need to start our own too undecided

Ladies must complain about us too cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by queiii: 12:35pm On Mar 26, 2019
WOMEN: Sexualizing themselves since time immemorial. Great women took photos with poses that never revealed their backside etc, these fools with zero brain matter are only useful for sex.
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by Starks: 2:23pm On Mar 26, 2019
over Photoshop especially d second, see her in real life n u will know, her body is not that firm as u guys are seeing it.. but what d f... enjoy d view
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by Askmewhy(m): 2:46pm On Mar 26, 2019
ojimbo:
Bring her unto me let me lay my annoited hands on her

Oh boy you want to wake a dead horse again?
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by meobizy(f): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
Her backside is literally a balloon.
How in the-.
Back in the day such a thing was comedic gold.
This shows over the years humans have become more stupid.
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by sylve11: 1:04pm On Mar 10, 2020
Realtord43:
How person yansh strong like this undecided

Very strong. I don't lik3 such a thing. grin cool
Re: Daniella Okeke Celebrates Her 32nd Birthday With Curvy Photos by sylve11: 1:12pm On Mar 10, 2020
mhizdebbygold:
So if she snap pishure and did not turn her yansh for us to see the picture yaff not complete ba undecided

Why u dey vex? grin cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Burna Boy Reveals Why He Didn't Support Any Candidate In Nigeria's 2023 Election / 2face And Annie Idibia In Matching Ankara (Photo) / BBNaija's Gifty Shows Off Her Bump At Different Stages Of Pregnancy (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.