Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,761 members, 7,820,649 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System (2934 Views)

Huawei Has Completed The World's First 5G Live Broadcast In The UK / Huawei Has Lost Access To Android And Google / Huawei Has Confirmed It Is Developing It’s Own Kirin OS To Replace Android (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by Techwinx: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2019
*I LOVE CHINA*
China is one country that her development never cease to amaze me. from record, China was one of the developing countries, marked with poverty and overpopulation..
While I was in primary school, the picture i had about China was a suffering country..

Over the years, China has developed overtly... In National development, China has successfully moved from a Periphery Country (Developing) to a core(Developed) Country,now robbing Shoulders with America.

This time it is about HUAWEI... , The Tech Giant of China.. Quickly get in here.. Click on he link...
https://techwinx.com/chinese-tech-giant-huawei-has-developed-its-own-operating-system-as-a-second-planas-they-face-being-banned-by-us-government-from-using-google-and-microsoft-products/

Brought to you by Techwinx "the repository for everything tech"
Join our Facebook page.. https://www.facebook.com/Techwinx7777/?modal=admin_todo_tour

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by Nobody: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2019
Does it mean good bye to android?
Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by wristbangle: 6:53am On Mar 26, 2019
DontBeStupid:
Does it mean good bye to android?

Operating system is a relative term. It could be they want to compete with PC or Mobile OS. It wasn't specified in the write-up
Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by hisgrace090: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2019
After Nokia have dumped their symbian OS? well there is no harm in trying.
Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by khalhokage(m): 7:39am On Mar 26, 2019
wristbangle:

Operating system is a relative term. It could be they want to compete with PC or Mobile OS. It wasn't specified in the write-up

It's a mobile OS, I've read about it before, they've been developing their own in-house OS because of all the fear mongering and sanctions from the US, they're basically trying to be prepared in case they get banned from using Android in the future.

1 Like

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by FTF2069(m): 9:41am On Mar 26, 2019
I didn't follow the link though, but;

Doesn't creating a new mobile Os invariably creates a need for an apps Ecosystem like Playstore, App store etc.

I suppose it's a tough shot to build an app community to rival the established ones, even Ubuntu's cannonical mobile store had to be shut down, we saw what Happened to Windows mobile, Blackberry etc.

Would businesses and Developers be willing to spend on creating new apps for a new Os.

2 Likes

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by TinkTwice(m): 10:11am On Mar 26, 2019
I love their spirit in tech. Always keeping up
No wonder they have refused giving dual citizenship
Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by Chaniel: 4:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
FTF2069:

Doesn't creating a new mobile Os invariably creates a need for an apps Ecosystem like Playstore, App store etc.

I suppose it's a tough shot to build an app community to rival the established ones, even Ubuntu's cannonical mobile store had to be shut down, we saw what Happened to Windows mobile, Blackberry etc.

Would businesses and Developers be willing to spend on creating new apps for a new Os.

It's simple to implement in China if you think of it critically.

With an enormous human resources and Chinese Govt tacitly involved in businesses and their policies.

All they need to do is Ban Andriod devices, ban IOS and other platforms associated with them and boom, app development becomes a lucrative business in China.

Because they have the population, the market is there.
Many developers from other countries will find a way to start entering Chinese markets for profits, including translating their apps and making it compatible with the new OS.

So China can do it, if they really want to.

14 Likes

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by abumeinben(m): 7:08pm On Mar 26, 2019
If this be true, then Huawei has got a better competition plan against Xiaomi. The later sells high end phone at relatively cheap prices, hence, their swift penetration into the global mobile market.

All Huawei needs now is aggressive marketing. That'll mean beating down prices of their phones to lay $ to $ with Xiaomi's.

1 Like

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by Chicallisto: 7:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
It good for the mobile market cuz android and ios has so much monopolized it that we don't see the laggs anymore, i'll like to see something new... So much miss the good old days of symbian os, i mean the app optimization is something else.

1 Like

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by falcon01: 7:37pm On Mar 26, 2019
am also working on my own OS, I need developers who are willing to contribute

2 Likes

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by ken6488(m): 9:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin
falcon01:
am also working on my own OS, I need developers who are willing to contribute
joker you think say is na application no

Some requirements I know

Huge capital
You os kernel (Android use Linux)
Alot of professional programers
Servers huge one

And more

1 Like

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by tstx(m): 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2019
Sometimes when i read about what whites and Asians are doing.. I weep for my race. Literally.. No joke. We are like the scum of the universe.. We basically exist to be exploited... On our own We add No value whatsoever to the human race. And it's all because of bad leadership.

do not think your business is doing well without a website.. you are losing out on potential clients searching the web... See mY signature.

2 Likes

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by PhenomenalMorgan(m): 9:52pm On Mar 26, 2019
Huawei has been on fire lately...
Buzzing with innovation!!!
P30 pro is a camera beast!!

1 Like

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by BrainEya(m): 10:01pm On Mar 26, 2019
Don't know what would become of me if I was from china...
Well lets believe I have a purpose in Nigeria which am yet to actualize

1 Like

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by falcon01: 10:48pm On Mar 26, 2019
ken6488:
grin grin joker you think say is na application no

Some requirements I know

Huge capital
You os kernel (Android use Linux)
Alot of professional programers
Servers huge one

And more
chiarman do you wanna contribute?

2 Likes

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by cr7lomo: 12:40am On Mar 27, 2019
Chaniel:

It's simple to implement in China if you think of it critically.

With an enormous human resources and Chinese Govt tacitly involved in businesses and their policies.

All they need to do is Ban Andriod devices, ban IOS and other platforms associated with them and boom, app development becomes a lucrative business in China.

Because they have the population, the market is there.
Many developers from other countries will find a way to start entering Chinese markets for profits, including translating their apps and making it compatible with the new OS.

So China can do it, if they really want to.

It's not easy ooo...they tried it with wechat to rival wasap ..but wechat is predominantly China..yh their population helps but still that wudnt b enof

1 Like

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by Godmervy(m): 1:49am On Mar 27, 2019
This is not new almost every phone company has there own operating system but android is the best .eg
Tecno-HI OS
INFINIX-XOS
GIONEE-AMIGO
ONEPLUS-OXYGEN OX
But all of them set android as there default operating system , so dat they can sell there product
Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by lilmarley: 3:07am On Mar 27, 2019
my greatest fear is pronouncing "HUAWEI" in public cry cry
Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by nedubest(m): 4:14am On Mar 27, 2019
I love china
Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by tolexy007(m): 1:43pm On May 27, 2019
nedubest:
I love china

i Love America wink

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by masterfactor(m): 3:40pm On May 27, 2019
Godmervy:
This is not new almost every phone company has there own operating system but android is the best .eg
Tecno-HI OS
INFINIX-XOS
GIONEE-AMIGO
ONEPLUS-OXYGEN OX
But all of them set android as there default operating system , so dat they can sell there product

All what you listed above are Launchers and not OS.

2 Likes

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by kaykaymcb(m): 5:09pm On May 27, 2019
FTF2069:

Would businesses and Developers be willing to spend on Crating new apps for a new Os.
Platform like Aptoide can help in that aspect. They have up to 200million users

1 Like

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by Mckandre(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2019
masterfactor:

All what you listed above are Launchers and not OS.
theme is more preferably grin

1 Like

Re: China's Tech Giant HUAWEI Has Develooed Its Own Operating System by Thebwoy: 5:43pm On May 27, 2019
kaykaymcb:

Platform like Aptoide can help in that aspect. They have up to 200million users

All those apps on aptoide run only on android phones.

A lot of people don't understand what this means o

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Samsung S10 Vs Iphone X Camera Which Is Better / Limit Of Download On Bis / MTN BIS Is No Longer Working On My Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.