Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money (20645 Views)

Noble Igwe Shades Regina Daniels Over N3.3m Rolex Watch / Noble Igwe Shades Tekno And Lola Rae? See His Tweet / BBNaija: CDQ Replies Ifu Ennada, "You Were Just A One Night Stand" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Ikeboboafri: 6:40am On Mar 26, 2019
Noble Igwe who reacted to Ifu Ennada's claim of making N5m daily from her hair care product sale, took a swipe at the housemates who according to pretend to be making money. 

Noble Igwe in his tweet after the disclosure, said they housemates pretend to be making money to compete amongst themselves. He wrote 'the ex housemates pretend to be making money just so they could compete amongst themselves'. 

https://unclesuru.com/2019/03/26/the-housemates-pretend-to-be-making-money-noble-igwe-shades-bbnaija-housemates/

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by amaniro: 6:42am On Mar 26, 2019
The midget said the truth.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Jessyjack(f): 6:44am On Mar 26, 2019
very true especially the ladies and this will make them do anything to step up.... na make-up and suit dey cover them.... tomorrow they will start crying out like waje.......

10 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Realtord43: 6:44am On Mar 26, 2019
Foolish housemates, foolish show, foolish viewers, foolish fans angry

50 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by itspzpics(m): 6:48am On Mar 26, 2019
Are they not?
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by decatalyst(m): 6:51am On Mar 26, 2019
Realtord43:
Foolish housemates, foolish show, foolish viewers, foolish fans angry

You forgot something, FOOLISH Commenter!! grin

104 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by ObaKlaz: 6:52am On Mar 26, 2019
There are certain things that WILL NEVER get my attention. BBA and BBN are examples. I've never sat before my TV to watch those shows that will fucck up my IQ in the end. If not for social media, I bet I wouldn't know what BamBam, CC and the other dumbasses look like.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Bizmagnet: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2019
Is it your pretend?

Success is a choice mingled with passion and hardwork. When someone becomes unawares of the right life choice to make, he opts for fate and arrogate his stagancy or failures to 'village people'. Make the right choice for your business and ideas today and watch yourself rise to the right level: Get your website/blog/software now. Check my signature for contacts.

3 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Realtord43: 6:54am On Mar 26, 2019
decatalyst:

You forgot something, FOOLISH Commenter!! grin
Foolish quoter

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Nobody: 7:06am On Mar 26, 2019
It's life anyway
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by kolafolabi(m): 7:44am On Mar 26, 2019
CeeC is the real money maker amongst them

5 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by DBossNG(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2019
grin
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Muyiwaipere(m): 9:03am On Mar 26, 2019
angry grin
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by ManWithNoName: 9:03am On Mar 26, 2019
LOL so true.
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by kevoh(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
All these useless bloggers with zero content. angry Every thing that needs to be known is already on the headline. Nigerian bloggers will somehow draft 500 to 700 words of three to four paragraphs, repeating the same comment in each paragraph and slap a picture with the comment boldly written on it. And you expect me to return to your blog for such nonsense. Yet, they will be complaining of not making one Kobo when the reason is staring at them.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Teejayphillip(m): 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
That girl lie nah real bomb grin grin grin
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Englishgold: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
This one Don pass freedom of speech.

It's totally freedom of boosting. Walai
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by fleeter001: 9:04am On Mar 26, 2019
angry I couldn't care less about promoters of immorality amongst the youth. Wannabe yeyebrities, na una headache be dat
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by carlisa12: 9:06am On Mar 26, 2019
NOBLE IGWE Don come again oo . savage King
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Smile31(f): 9:06am On Mar 26, 2019
This bbn is not even challenging to me. I can't even watch it. I find it boring cuz once I check the channel all I see a a group of people walking around and looking idle. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Alejoas(m): 9:07am On Mar 26, 2019
grin
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Angel223: 9:09am On Mar 26, 2019
shocked
Re: Noble Igwe Shades Ifu Ennada: Ex BBNaija Housemates Pretend To Be Making Money by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 26, 2019
ObaKlaz:
There are certain things that WILL NEVER get my attention. BBA and BBN are examples. I've never sat before my TV to watch those shows that will fucck up my IQ in the end. If not for social media, I bet I wouldn't know what BamBam, CC and the other dumbasses look like.
I swear we are on the same lane, if i come across their photo anywhere i wont recognise any of them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Melvitto Mel Allie-Owe Slams Wizkid, Tekno, Iyanya, Wande Coal, Mr Eazi / Omawunmi Vows To Slap Anybody That Talks Anyhow To Her Online / Peter Okoye And Samuel Eto'o Look Dapper In New Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.