Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,114 members, 7,811,134 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It (20501 Views)

DJ Cuppy: I Am Really Good At Business, I Like Money (Video) / Lizzy Anjorin Advises Men: Marry Women Who Like Money To Prevent Dying Poor / “girls Like Money, But You Can Deceive Them With It”- Reekado Banks Advise Young (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Mrop(m): 4:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Mavin act Reekado shared this opinion on his insta story, says Girls likes whosoever have money.

You agree with him?

Gist from praize news

News source :: http://www.praizenews.com/girls-like-money-you-can-deceive-them-with-it-reekado-banks/

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Mrop(m): 4:49am On Jun 21, 2018
Lol

More adorable photos of Reekado Banks here >>> http://www.praizenews.com/girls-like-money-you-can-deceive-them-with-it-reekado-banks/

I agree..... Don't quote me oo

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by DAntivirus: 4:57am On Jun 21, 2018
Idiot Reekado, all this small boys talking nonsense...

Although he said the truth sha, the way this girls beg and follow money these days, you will think the art of begibegi and bambiala is in their DNA.

Imagine a lady I barely started chatting with less than a week ago telling me her gas has finished and she's broke, I should send her money

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Nogodye(m): 5:25am On Jun 21, 2018
To some ladies, na money be fine bobo.

12 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Brown14: 5:25am On Jun 21, 2018
So he just realised this after 20 something years?

6 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by delugajackson: 6:22am On Jun 21, 2018
DAntivirus:
Imagine a lady I barely started chatting with less than a week ago telling me her gas has finished and she's broke, I should send her money
Desperate situations require desperate measures. You should have told her to use firewood.

203 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Anigreat: 6:31am On Jun 21, 2018
shocked

This ugly idiot the follow bash girls

If not because of money, i swear reekado would born a virgin and die a virgin, no girl would have love to come close to such a monster looking being.

6 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by chriskosherbal(m): 6:42am On Jun 21, 2018
That's an old story ..

Is not new to me anymore ..

Babes & cash are like 5&6...if u slap a woman she will call it domestic violence but hit her with a bag full of money hmmm the pic below explains what she will be doing and she will be saying you are just too funny.

Only very very very few are exceptions.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Tamarapetty(f): 8:05am On Jun 21, 2018
lipsrsealed
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Bluezy13(m): 8:48am On Jun 21, 2018
DAntivirus:
Idiot Reekado, all this small boys talking nonsense...

Although he said the truth
sha, the way this girls beg and follow money these days, you will think the art of begibegi and bambiala is in their DNA.

You seem confused

58 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by DAntivirus: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Bluezy13:

You seem confused
Please deconfuse me grin

16 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by sarahade(f): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2018
Not all girls

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by itiswellandwell: 10:40am On Jun 21, 2018
This thread gonna be interesting. Arguments go full here. Let me see down and watch.

You might be interested www.nairaland.com/4573425/neat-samsung-s7-edge-60k

1 Like

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by DIYhackers: 10:40am On Jun 21, 2018
This guy is deluded, he speaks ill of ladies. He doesn't have respect for any but not his fault, he's got money and flanked around by foolish girls ready to prove him right.

3 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by freemanbubble: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2018
ok
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Constie(f): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2018
Hmmm.... Reason ladies have to be very careful
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by ladyF(f): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2018
I don't even know whether to agree with him or not. Maybe someone should come and tempt me by asking for my account number. I want to know if i will fall for the money cheesy

Make i go continue my search for bitcoin to buy sha... Check my signature.. Best rate always. kiss

It's LadyF again. grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by ruffhandu: 10:41am On Jun 21, 2018
As if you are not easily deceived by what they have, and don't like money as well. You have been frolicking with many of them, do you know the real one yet? As you are playing, so are they.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by monex(m): 10:41am On Jun 21, 2018
when will people stop generalizing women and men
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Dollarship(m): 10:43am On Jun 21, 2018
sarahade:
Not all girls
send me your account number let me bless you with 20k
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by kunleweb: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2018
Here for comments
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by 400billionman: 10:43am On Jun 21, 2018
cheesy
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by 400billionman: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2018
kunleweb:
Here for comments

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by ogbu80(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Gold diggers for this nairaland no go like this post grin
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Fesomu(m): 10:44am On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

If not because of money, i swear reekado would born a virgin and die a virgin, no girl would have love to come close to such a monster looking being.
h
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by mhizcassidy001(f): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2018
this boy is so stupid. if he wanna date a girl am very sure he wont date a girl that is selling amala or pepper,he will be looking for Behind and porch girl upandown,wetin the girl use to be porch na paper abi na water fool at 20 something,go and ask EAZI why he is dating otedola daughter.NEXT.
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by kingsaif(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2018
wetin concern us?
Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by Fesomu(m): 10:45am On Jun 21, 2018
Anigreat:
shocked

congratulations. You are now the most foolish person on nairaland... Your award would be given to you as soon as possible

4 Likes

Re: Reekado Banks: Girls Like Money, You Can Deceive Them With It by ajog1: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2018
delugajackson:

Desperate situations require desperate measures. You should have told her to use firewood.
Hahahaa! That got me laughing. I sure say this your reasoning na from the best teacher-experience!

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Responds To Hateful Things People Say About Her Music (video) / Eniola Badmus Blasts OAP N6 For Bodyshaming: Go On Jumia And Buy Yourself A Life / Hallel Dakolo's Birthday: Timi Dakolo Celebrates His First Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.