Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,934 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Fitzpatrick Continental Ltd And Gang Should Pay My Money - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fitzpatrick Continental Ltd And Gang Should Pay My Money (599 Views)

Dismissed Soldier And Gang Members Arrested For Plotting To Rob A Bank (photo) / Three SS1 Students Drug And Gang-Rape Their Classmate In Lagos / Dog Tied Up And Gang Raped In South Africa (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fitzpatrick Continental Ltd And Gang Should Pay My Money by baban2020: 7:17am On Mar 26, 2019
I WISH TO STATE HERE THAT TODAY JULY 12, 2019 I HERVE BABAN HAVE SETTLE EVERY DIFFERENCES WITH ENGR AKINNIBO BABATUNDE OYEKANM IN RESPECT OF THE ABOVE STATED TRANSACTION.
TO GOD BE THE GLORY

(1) (Reply)

Two Men Cleared After 42 Years In Prison For A Murder They Didn’t Commit / Missing: Ruggedman Reveals Identity Of Police That Killed Civilian In Ajegunle / Slay Queen Killed And Dumped On The Road In Port-harcourt (graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.