Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,788 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:56 PM

Laundry/general Cleaning Business - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Laundry/general Cleaning Business (684 Views)

Dry-cleaning Business Available For Takeover At Ilupeju Lagos / Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business / Invest In Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Laundry/general Cleaning Business by Folohunso: 9:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Cleaning business has been a lucrative business eg house, office, hall, school etc. Also Dry cleaning, wash,fold&pressing . Washing of Rug patches and repair,curtain, children clothes/school uniform @ ladelaundry&general cleaning you wil always look clean 08038523125 07083853069
Re: Laundry/general Cleaning Business by nicki1991(m): 9:58pm On May 14, 2021
hey, can you repair my carpet?
Re: Laundry/general Cleaning Business by Slayerino: 10:28am On May 15, 2021
I'm not sure they can repair it. You need a pro for that.
Re: Laundry/general Cleaning Business by smormad: 10:30am On May 15, 2021
I can share my experience. Maybe it will be of help. I ordered a carpet for the kid’s room online a while ago. I thought I would my spare time skipping the shopping trip, but as it turned out I wasted even more. When I got it, I saw that the quality wasn’t the one I expected. Its surface was too hard and it even had some stains. It was unpleasant for children to lay on it. When I tried to return it or process the replacement, I got the rejection. I was advised by a neighbor to contact the carpet restoration company. Obviously, the stains were gone, but I was surprised that the carpet got softer. Maybe it’s due to the detergents that they’ve used to remove the stains. I don’t know and it doesn’t matter anymore. Important is that I’m please with the result. The point is that you can also try to address such a company. Who knows, maybe they’ll fix your problem.

(1) (Reply)

Wakandians People / The Real Deal Package For Business Minds / Ondo State Records 126.83% Igr Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.