Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,643 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections (30088 Views)

Rivers Elections: INEC Weighs Four Options Today / Rivers Elections: INEC Committee Ends Inquiry As Anxiety Grips Parties / Soldiers Stopped Us From Monitoring Rivers Elections — EU Observers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by whytediamond(m): 10:08am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by BuhariAdvocate: 10:11am On Mar 26, 2019
But why this man in uniform so humble to the extent that he loosing respect to bloody civilian like wike.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by noisy45(m): 10:22am On Mar 26, 2019
Nigerian army are useless ragtag soldiers who has misplaced priority
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by mvem(m): 10:35am On Mar 26, 2019
ollu40:
Meeting after the reggae plays the blues abi? This Nigerian Army is now the most politicized army in the history of Nigeria!
...your claims are so false... Will you compare the military now and the military under OBJ...we talk as if Nigeria and her problems started today... We all as if Apc is the problem of Nigeria for years and pdp are saints... Sentiments removed, call a spade a spade...
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by poshbrave(m): 10:38am On Mar 26, 2019
Busolami4567:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgMTtNSyEKA

https://oak.tv/nigerian-army-meets-wike-over/
my love for this man is beyond human comprehension one of the most sincere generals still in d service am glad he is d one handling dis session i once work as his P.A when he was still a Colonel very intelligent officer. most pple think than he was my biological father becos of our closeness..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by Houstency(m): 11:00am On Mar 26, 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by Houstency(m): 11:13am On Mar 26, 2019
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by mvem(m): 11:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Houstency:

Inline with your calling a spade a spade, your submission reeks of un-patriotism as well as partisanship, the following questions are for you to answer.
Why was the current government voted into power, to right the wrongs or continue in similar manner?
Since you are comparing, who is the beneficiary of the whole scenario playing out, the masses (me and you inclusive) or the government?

Partisanship shouldn't becloud our sense of reasoning objectively, APC and PDP are same ruling class moreso with the crisscrossing by the political class. The onus lie with the Nigerian citizenry to checkmate excesses by the ruling especially when we are the losing ends!
....exactly what I mean in your last view.... Why do people talk as if apc is a different being and pdp another... They are all same political class....mostimes we are myopic in thoughts
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by TRAVEL101(m): 12:03pm On Mar 26, 2019
Which way Nigerian
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by 8stargeneral: 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2019
Is not fake solider again Spit on nigeria solider undecided
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by bigfish3k: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
mvem:
...your claims are so false... Will you compare the military now and the military under OBJ...we talk as if Nigeria and her problems started today... We all as if Apc is the problem of Nigeria for years and pdp are saints... Sentiments removed, call a spade a spade...

No problem, let me remember some bad precedent and compare witgh ur army since thats what u want

yes i now remember that devil and his army also fought a war in heaven but failed
i also remember that charles taylors army killed two nigerian journalists
i remember that the army killed people in odi and zaki biam
i remember that sudanese army used supporter of APC rebels to kill people in daffur, sudan

APC supporter, hope u are now satisfied. clap for urself
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by LionTiger(m): 12:39pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nigerian Army been controlled by a garage tout . what a shameful era we're in
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by smithyemy: 1:00pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nigeria army have lost all the respects i gave them. A country where army that suppose to be partial will be the people snatching ballots papers, boxes and results sheets on exams day. I pity those that still are still rushing to join the nigeria army. They are just group of slaves. They ve lost their direction. Shamless nigeria army. No wonder, BOKO HARAM kills them like flies. I just pray the blood of the innovation souls BUHARIST THE TYRANT ask them to kill in river state will continue to hunt them down and destroy every one of them in jesus name. AMEN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by truthstands20: 3:15pm On Mar 26, 2019
Trying to clean up the mess they put themselves in during the Rivers governorship election. They have lost their integrity.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by hybridblood07(m): 3:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
Have you ever been to war or witnessed one?
dukie25:
Useless army.
How can a nation's army be hijacked by the transport minister without any resistance from the army hierarchy? The army should be ashamed of itself, no wonder bokoharam beats them black and blue.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by Fourwinds: 3:59pm On Mar 26, 2019
Opinedecandid:
All this sham.
All this pretence.
All this shaddy moves.

Nigerians know better.

Buhari, Nigerians know better.
APC, Nigerians know better.
Ameachi, Nigerians know better.
Nigerian Army, Nigerians know better.
AAC, we also know better.

Go and fight Boko Haram, you have not been able to.
Go and secure our borders, you have failed.
Go and maintain our territorial safety, you stay aloof.

It's only when you interminable with civil affairs that you prove your militarism.
It's when you confront other sister forces, the Police, the NSCD, etc, that you exert your powers.

We are now in democracy, not militocracy, as your CinC, General Buhari tried to make it look.
We will resist your interferences.
Enough is enough!
means O toge
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by JOHNBULLZZ: 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
IT IS THE FULANI JIHAD ARMY AND NOT NIGERIAN ARMY. THE FULANIS HAVE USED THEIR
JIHAD ARMY TO KILL OUR PEOPLE. WIKE SHOULD TAKE ALL THE EVIDENCE TO THE
INTERNATIONAL CRIMINAL COURT.
IT WAS GENOCIDE. THE FULANIS KILLED OUR PEOPLE IN COLD BLOOD.
THEY HAVE MORE EVIL PLANS TO GIVE LAND TO HERDSMEN IN ALL THE STATES. THEY WANT OUR OIL.
THEY HATE US.
Re: Nigerian Army Meets Wike Over Interference In Rivers Elections by Fourwinds: 4:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
OK interface

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osinbajo: Why Buhari Appointed Usman Alkali As Nigeria’s New Police Chief / 7 Accusations Obasanjo Threw At Buhari / Governorship Election: PDP Woos Ambode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.