Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,960 members, 7,814,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Investor Needed For A Plantain, Yam And Cassava Flour Processing Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Needed For A Plantain, Yam And Cassava Flour Processing Company (616 Views)

How To Start A Plantain Farming Business In Nigeria (step By Step Strategy) / Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. / Start A Plantain & Pineapple Plantation This Season (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed For A Plantain, Yam And Cassava Flour Processing Company by gracesed(f): 9:53am On Mar 26, 2019
I am Grace Esedeke, from Akwa Ibom. I studied Food Science and Technology.

I have been working on starting a company that process and packages plantain, yam, etc since 2015.

So far, I have built a factory but couldn't complete it due to lack of funds.

I acquired an old residential property from my family and converted it into a factory.

Paid for fabrication, transportation and installation of the processing machines.

Machines are still with the manufacturer in Lagos, since I couldn't afford a generator that will power them during installation and testing. (If required, I'm willing to give anyone who is interested the contact of the Engr for verification).

Packaging and sealing machines have been purchased.

Product package designs done. The company is registered and trademarked.

The only major thing holding and that had delayed this project from taking off is my inability to buy a 60kva generator that will power the machines.

It's nearly 5 years and I'm about selling off the machines so I can use the fund to start something else.

But I'm reaching out once again and probably for the last time and using this opportunity to call on interested individuals and bodies that want to invest in agri-business or in the ever-growing food industry to consider investing in this company.

Everything (at least 80%) is set for business, once we are able to buy the generator.

Please help make this dream a reality and this long years of waiting worth the while.

I am looking for a partner that will bring 2-3,000,000 (two to three Million) Naira investment or a loan of that amount to enable me purchase a 60kva generator, sort out other vitals and get this company started.

Please reach me at: 08080307882 or uwakgrace@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Inreases To $4,142, Investors Positive For Further Upswing / Accounts In The House / Smart Means Of Doing Mini Importation Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.