Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,915 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank (20519 Views)

Davido Brags As He Reveals The Amount Of Money He Made In 2021 / Sister To Tonto Dikeh: Janemena Enjoyed Kpokpogri's Money He Didn't See Her Pant / Davido Shows Off The Money He Made After A Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by frankleesehi(m): 10:59am On Mar 26, 2019
Singer Korede Bello, has advised people to stop asking God for money because he is not central bank.

He said instead of asking God for money, people should maximise the talent, skill or gift that he’s given them and try to make money from it. He also said that people should stop asking others for money but instead ask them what can be done for them in exchange for money.

In his words, “Maybe we should stop asking God for money. God doesn’t give money, God gives you abilities, he gives you talents, he gives you values that you can exchange for money.”

Watch Video Below:

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/people-should-stop-begging-god-for.html?m=1

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by tohyorsih(f): 11:01am On Mar 26, 2019
angry

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by Jayslicky: 11:05am On Mar 26, 2019
Korede the talent God gave you, what meaningful thing have you used it for?

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by IdreamOfUnicorn(f): 11:10am On Mar 26, 2019
Jayslicky:
Korede the talent God gave you, what meaningful thing have you used it for?
He has had a couple of hits. What do you have?

103 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by Nobody: 2:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
You just uttered a great truth, my Man.

Well, money doesn't mean anything to me. I've made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself building my bank account. I give lots away and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is much more important.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by TroubleMaker47(m): 2:11pm On Mar 26, 2019
Wetin concern you? Isit ur beg?
You that should be begging God for a hit song!

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
grin grin

Coming from a failed artiste with dead career..

4 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by vincent10(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Come and see how some lazy youth will leave the message and start insulting the messenger

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by karnafiu03(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
This boy is indirectly talking to me...

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by Richdad50(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
He is right and wrong. You see, you can have the talent and gifting in the world and actually know the principles of making money out of it. However, if the Lord does not give you the power to make wealth out it, you will never get a break. God gave you talents and gifting in life to bless people but to make wealth out of it is the prerogative of God. No one can make clean wealth if the Lord does not give him the ability to.

To pray for wealth or money is not a bad thing. Believe me! It is only futile when you have not set in motion the trading of your talents and gifts. The first consciousness you must have when you trade your talents is to bless people. Then you pray for a profit on thy trade. God has no choice at that instance but to bless the works of your hands which translate to wealth.

I have seen men with talents and the abilities to translate them to wealth toil for years with nothing to show for. Yea! i have seen servants ride on horses and princes walk on their feet. It is God that gives you the power to make 'clean' wealth.

Richdad

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by SirLakes: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Next
Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by Sakamaje: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
The christian god is often seen as a genie/ATM, but all na sakamaje. undecided If you no work, na hunger go kee you.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by valdes00(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Mr hit. When Last did you hear from him? Is dat how others are hitting?
I tire oo...
Even korede himself will laugh at her comment...
Dude prolly works in an office by now....

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by YungTemy(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
I am down with you bro.... My prayer is for God to make a way for me so people can see and appreciate my talent.

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by chudez0147(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
I won't stop... He is my great provider

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by Yankee101: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Your turn go soon come
Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by Olukologia24592(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
Mr hit. When Last did you hear from him? Is dat how others are hitting?

6 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by IamD18: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
In his words, “Maybe we should stop asking God for money. God doesn’t give money, God gives you abilities, he gives you talents, he gives you values that you can exchange for money.”
This is very wise and smart of him.

I commend him.

Only lazy beggars and e-Almajiris will not agree with him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
You are partially right Korede, But this is our view on begging God to bless you as long as you are hard-working.

Here you have it in different versions of the Holy Book.........

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by gosmoney(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
IdreamOfUnicorn:
gbam

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by valdes00(m): 2:12pm On Mar 26, 2019
Sakamaje:
The Christian god is often seen as a genie/ATM, but all na sakamaje.
Eyan Tunamania

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by kareemkamil(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Work hard and pray for blessing from God, that all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by Baawaa(m): 2:13pm On Mar 26, 2019
Ok,you don see alert devil win grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
mumu boy

1 Like

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by Taniaa(f): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by BruncleZuma: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
Nah you sing say you get alert nah God win...ogbeni what changed?
Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by Nobody: 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
if he gives money churches won't be needing tithe. Money is a reward for work or services rendered be it stealing, robbery, whoring or working in the bank

2 Likes

Re: Korede Bello: Stop Begging God For Money, He’s Not Central Bank by alert01(m): 2:14pm On Mar 26, 2019
This korede guy is too ugly. I cant date him if i were girl. Plus the fact that he cant read and write

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

TY Bello Celebrates Her Mother's 79th Birthday / Chidinma Kedike Dazzles In New Black Stylish Outfit / Femi Kuti Impregnates Another Dancer - Expecting Baby No.6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.