Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,479 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Register Your Business With Cac For A Token - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Register Your Business With Cac For A Token (273 Views)

Cac Business Registration / Register Your Company With CAC Today Via An Accredited Professional / Business/company Registration With CAC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Register Your Business With Cac For A Token by Wisdom4xt: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2019
OMG! Getting late, but it's better late than never.

Did you know registration of business under the CAC cost about 25K? That's if you are lucky to meet a nice agent. But now you can do it for as low as 10K (full package o)

Someone said why on earth do I need an agent when I can do it myself lower than that, I smile. Yes you can do it yourself but History has shown that many o and even find it difficult to get it done successfully because of the procedures.

This promotional offer by the Government is going to end by the end of this month, so you can see that there's no time to check time.

Our platform will be having a professional in this field to enlighten us more about the benefits of getting our businesses registered, even if the business location is still on your head, Yes, it's possible.

You don't need anything physical to qualify you apart from your business name, your identity and that little token. The seminar is 8pm tonight, chat me up on +2348037259454 to get more information.

Remember that the business you don't give to, won't give back to you!

(1) (Reply)

Dubai Project Management And Primavera Training Course / Chapters 1-5, Abstract, TOC, References, Data Anaysis, Questionnaire(appendix) / Professional Ict Training Scholarship For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.