Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:53 AM

Who Can Help Me Interpreted This Dream Pls!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Can Help Me Interpreted This Dream Pls!! (571 Views)

Please Help Explain This Dream To Me / I Still Don't Understand This Dream Of Mine. / Please Who Can Help Interprete This Dream Urgently (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Help Me Interpreted This Dream Pls!! by Alexylala: 12:02pm On Mar 26, 2019
Good day all,I dreamt of removing a dead rat,matcher and stick all tied together from the ground,please what is the implication? I was only trying to remove a rope from the ground,to my surprise when I pulled the rope,it was all knife,dead rat and matcher with stick all tied together that I brought out.It was in my dream and before I slept I was listening to a gospel message.
Re: Who Can Help Me Interpreted This Dream Pls!! by blessedvisky(m): 12:05pm On Mar 26, 2019
Josephsticlala is coming soon bro
Re: Who Can Help Me Interpreted This Dream Pls!! by adauzed1(f): 12:10pm On Mar 26, 2019
You have successfully uprooted your destiny that was buried.....thank me later
Re: Who Can Help Me Interpreted This Dream Pls!! by Alexylala: 12:22pm On Mar 26, 2019
adauzed1:
You have successfully uprooted your destiny that was buried.....thank me later

Waow that's great thanks be to God Almighty
Re: Who Can Help Me Interpreted This Dream Pls!! by Ubongdemaga: 12:28pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lol, does dream av meaning? I dont even av time 4 dreams. Very rare b4 i recall wat i dreamt. I av seen myself wit top pple in Nigeria but av not seen any in real life. Wat do u call dat?
Re: Who Can Help Me Interpreted This Dream Pls!! by Chepos1(m): 12:31pm On Mar 26, 2019
Lalastical Joseph, come and help a brother.
Re: Who Can Help Me Interpreted This Dream Pls!! by ekene101: 2:50pm On Mar 26, 2019
Stop eating beans or akara anything pass 5pm,it brings bad dreams which leads to bad omen.if you are owing anyone money quickly go pay the person before they do you harm,seeing dead rat and knife and matches is Badluck.
Knife for killing the victim
Rat is the victim
Sticks for roasting the victim and
Matches for lighting the fire to roast the victim.
Go and pay your debt.
Re: Who Can Help Me Interpreted This Dream Pls!! by tabithababy(f): 3:04pm On Mar 26, 2019
[s][/s]
ekene101:
Stop eating beans or akara anything pass 5pm,it brings bad dreams which leads to bad omen.if you are owing anyone money quickly go pay the person before they do you harm,seeing dead rat and knife and matches is Badluck.
Knife for killing the victim
Rat is the victim
Sticks for roasting the victim and
Matches for lighting the fire to roast the victim.
Go and pay your debt.

Waoooo shocked

(1) (Reply)

See What Husband Did Wife For Trying To Divorce Her / Nigerian Mum Cries Out As 3 Years Old Son Is Addicted To Drinking Beer / Household Clearance Sales

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.