Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,027 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 PM

Cibn Sets New Date For Examination - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Cibn Sets New Date For Examination (706 Views)

ICAN Postones ATSWA March 2019 Examination, See New Date Here / Pass Your CIBN(The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria) Exams With Ease / ICAN Releases Date For March 2019 ATSWA Examination (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cibn Sets New Date For Examination by Ravon: 12:18pm On Mar 26, 2019
The Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria says its April 2019 diet of the Banking Professional and Certification Examinations earlier scheduled for April 9 to April 11, 2019 has been rescheduled to hold from Wednesday April 24 to Friday April 26, 2019.

The CIBN stated that as a result of these adjustments, registration for the examination initially planned to close on Monday March 18, 2019 had been extended till Monday April 1, 2019.

It stated, “The postponement was occasioned by the shift in the dates of the general elections which in turn necessitated the rescheduling of the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination by Joint Admissions Matriculation Board.

“Unfortunately the new dates fixed clashed with the period earlier scheduled for the CIBN examination, therefore making the CBT centres not available for use.”

SOURCE: https://brandspurng.com/2019/03/26/cibn-sets-new-date-for-examination/

Re: Cibn Sets New Date For Examination by DEBUU: 4:33pm On Mar 28, 2019
Ravon are you going to sit for the exam for the first time? This is my first time , i need a material on the new course Evolution and management of microfinance bank
Re: Cibn Sets New Date For Examination by Ravon: 11:49am On Mar 29, 2019
DEBUU:
Ravon are you going to sit for the exam for the first time? This is my first time , i need a material on the new course Evolution and management of microfinance bank

Not at all. Just one of my neighbours...

(1) (Reply)

How To Register For Startup Nigeria 2019 - Apllication Portal / I Need A Data Analyst / We Will Keep Exposing Them. Outstanding Incorporation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.